Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women (2490 Views)

South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot / Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by HerexG(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some people call them all sorts of names ranging from “Orobo”, “Fatty bom bom”, Fat girl etc. But I prefer to call them Big Bold and Women BBW, the society most times are not fair to the big ladies, they tend to look at them awkwardly, call them all sorts of negative names which demoralize most of these ladies socially. All these in the other hand affect these ladies psychologically; making most of them adopt a lukewarm character, poor social life style and even some are not caring about their looks anymore. My dear Big Bold and Beautiful Women here are tips to get you out of your shell, smarter and more beautiful….

1. Package : As BBW is a fact that is there a lot of flesh, the mistake most ladies do is leaving those flesh sagging and looking flabby all day long. The human body is like an art work you can always carve and shape it to the size you want; all you need do is to follow the principles of body structuring. There are a whole lot of good body shapers out there you can actually buy; they help conceal that excess beautiful flesh in your tummy region and the waist line. And a continued usage would thicken the muscle of the flesh and make the flesh look firmer and more beautiful, these body shapers will not only tighten your muscles but make you look smarter in your clothing’s and out fits. You checkout how smart looking “Chigirl” is, not saying she uses body sharpers o biko !

2. Carriage: Don’t allow those beautiful big body of yours look like a load you drag everyday while walking, you see a good number of these lovely women walking as though they are carrying the world on their head . Choose to carry yourself smartly no matter what the size of your body is, you own the body, carry it gracefully and with pride, this would automatically shot down potential jesters or those who feel they can intimidate. Checkout Eniola Badmus carriage you will love her

3. Good Hygiene :
This is not subjected to the big ladies alone, we all need good hygiene but the BBW ladies needs it more, never leave home without using your deodorant and wearing your perfume if available but deodorant is a must. Taking a regular bath is not contestable, because scientifically the big people perspire , of course we all know that a regular and a good deodorant would minimize the aftermath of perspiration, so it’s a must have.

4. Diet : When most people hears that you are dieting where their minds goes immediately is weight-loss, yes dieting is an effective way to go about weight-loss but it’s also a very important healthy lifestyle procedure. It is well known that the big size person has a higher risk of suffering from heart attack, heart failure, fat clogging in the arteries etc. In order curb all these unwanted health issues as a BBW, start and maintain a good eating habit, if possible cut all forms of carbs, processed foods, sugar to its nearest minimum. Eat more of veggies and healthy proteins, if your inside is healthy it will surely show outwardly, just like the popularly saying “you are what you eat”.

5. Trek or Workout: If you are not in a hurry to be in a particular place that is not too far, it is advisable to trek. Journeying by foot would do you a lot good,

1. It would help maintain blood circulation
2. Help to firm up the muscles in the thighs, leg and arm region as you swing them
3. Very essential for weight loss too
Some would not want to trek because of sweating, but we all fail to realize that perspiring is a natural phenomenon that is needed in the body. For those without cars instead of mounting an “Okada” trek, instead of boarding a “Keke NAPEP” TREK! And for those with cars, find a means to trek or workout, because it is very necessary, for a healthy lifestyle.

6. Confidence: Every tips listed above would be made not effective without confidence, it is the feeling or expression of certainty, meaning you are certain that you are Beautiful Bold and Smart (BBS). There are two BBW ladies I have always admired their confidence, poise and carriage is “Lepacious Bose” and “Chigirl”. Those ladies are something else; the kind of confidence that exudes out of them is breathtaking and bankable. So it’s either you confident or your social lifestyle is refrained.

7. Be Sexy: BBW ladies please don’t leave looking sexy for those toothpick sorry slim ladies; you have got much sumptuous flesh on ground to offer. Leave those men drooling at your beautiful and sexy figure that can make a born again backslide… So you go all dem BBW ladies! And let your shine on!

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Source: http://planetoneplace..com.ng/2016/01/some-helpful-tips-for-big-bold-and.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Monalisa185(f): 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
HerexG:
Some people call them all sorts of names ranging from “Orobo”, “Fatty bom bom”, Fat girl etc. But I prefer to call them Big Bold and Women BBW, the society most times are not fair to the big ladies, they tend to look at them awkwardly, call them all sorts of negative names which demoralize most of these ladies socially. All these in the other hand affect these ladies psychologically; making most of them adopt a lukewarm character, poor social life style and even some are not caring about their looks anymore. My dear Big Bold and Beautiful Women here are tips to get you out of your shell, smarter and more beautiful….

1. Package : As BBW is a fact that is there a lot of flesh, the mistake most ladies do is leaving those flesh sagging and looking flabby all day long. The human body is like an art work you can always carve and shape it to the size you want; all you need do is to follow the principles of body structuring. There are a whole lot of good body shapers out there you can actually buy; they help conceal that excess beautiful flesh in your tummy region and the waist line. And a continued usage would thicken the muscle of the flesh and make the flesh look firmer and more beautiful, these body shapers will not only tighten your muscles but make you look smarter in your clothing’s and out fits. You checkout how smart looking “Chigirl” is, not saying she uses body sharpers o biko !

2. Carriage: Don’t allow those beautiful big body of yours look like a load you drag everyday while walking, you see a good number of these lovely women walking as though they are carrying the world on their head . Choose to carry yourself smartly no matter what the size of your body is, you own the body, carry it gracefully and with pride, this would automatically shot down potential jesters or those who feel they can intimidate. Checkout Eniola Badmus carriage you will love her

3. Good Hygiene :
This is not subjected to the big ladies alone, we all need good hygiene but the BBW ladies needs it more, never leave home without using your deodorant and wearing your perfume if available but deodorant is a must. Taking a regular bath is not contestable, because scientifically the big people perspire , of course we all know that a regular and a good deodorant would minimize the aftermath of perspiration, so it’s a must have.

4. Diet : When most people hears that you are dieting where their minds goes immediately is weight-loss, yes dieting is an effective way to go about weight-loss but it’s also a very important healthy lifestyle procedure. It is well known that the big size person has a higher risk of suffering from heart attack, heart failure, fat clogging in the arteries etc. In order curb all these unwanted health issues as a BBW, start and maintain a good eating habit, if possible cut all forms of carbs, processed foods, sugar to its nearest minimum. Eat more of veggies and healthy proteins, if your inside is healthy it will surely show outwardly, just like the popularly saying “you are what you eat”.

5. Trek or Workout: If you are not in a hurry to be in a particular place that is not too far, it is advisable to trek. Journeying by foot would do you a lot good,

1. It would help maintain blood circulation
2. Help to firm up the muscles in the thighs, leg and arm region as you swing them
3. Very essential for weight loss too
Some would not want to trek because of sweating, but we all fail to realize that perspiring is a natural phenomenon that is needed in the body. For those without cars instead of mounting an “Okada” trek, instead of boarding a “Keke NAPEP” TREK! And for those with cars, find a means to trek or workout, because it is very necessary, for a healthy lifestyle.

6. Confidence: Every tips listed above would be made not effective without confidence, it is the feeling or expression of certainty, meaning you are certain that you are Beautiful Bold and Smart (BBS). There are two BBW ladies I have always admired their confidence, poise and carriage is “Lepacious Bose” and “Chigirl”. Those ladies are something else; the kind of confidence that exudes out of them is breathtaking and bankable. So it’s either you confident or your social lifestyle is refrained.

7. Be Sexy: BBW ladies please don’t leave looking sexy for those toothpick sorry slim ladies you have got much sumptuous flesh on ground to offer. Leave those men drooling at your beautiful and sexy figure that can make a born again backslide… So you go all dem BBW ladies! And let your shine on!

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

Source: http://planetoneplace..com.ng/2016/01/some-helpful-tips-for-big-bold-and.html

Op, first of all, sorry I had to quote the whole post, I'm not a fan of 'quoting a whole post' just to make a point.

that's by the way, you've got a nice write-up, well composed, no doubt...but I couldn't over-look just one thing, the bolded...you didn't have to make those on the slim side feel bad just for the others to feel good...

you might feel that the statement is inconsequential and could easily be over-looked, but there's a better way to balance your write-up and avoid hurting both parties... #justsayingtho
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by HerexG(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

Op, first of all, sorry I had to quote the whole post, I'm not a fan of 'quoting a whole post' just to make a point.

that's by the way, you've got a nice write-up, well composed, no doubt...but I couldn't over-look just one thing, the bolded...you didn't have to make those on the slim side feel bad just for the others to feel good...

you might feel that the statement is inconsequential and could easily be over-looked, but there's a better way to balance your write-up and avoid hurting both parties... #justsayingtho

My dear is nothing serious, its just a comical relieve in literature grin or are you a slim lady advocating for the of lepas ? Thanks for the commendation too, you are mouthed
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Adesiji77: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Interesting... cheesy
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by kokoA(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
8. Bath 10 times a day.
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Assslayer: 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice post

Oya lalasticlala, ishilove , Dominique, Puskin, FOD, Naijacutee

Food is ready
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by AyamConfidence(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
I like plus size women. Its just dat they don't believe they can be flexible. They shd knw they can be big and still flexibly change styles for sex and not just d missionary style all becus they are big. That's d reason why many men don't like them but me I do, I like meat welwel as far as she's flexible and smart with d bigness.

1 Like

Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Those ladies should learn how to bath well lipsrsealed embarassed

Slim girls with hot body rocks wink

2 Likes

Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Laveda:
hey!
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by GodpunishBuhari: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Laveda:
Those ladies should learn how to bath well lipsrsealed embarassed

Slim girls with hot body rocks wink

Nawa 4 u oo, are there no slim hot dirty girls? Y generalise for all plus size ladies. You as a woman shouldn't say this
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Nawa 4 u oo, are there no slim hot dirty girls? Y generalise for all plus size ladies. You as a woman shouldn't say this
Oh well its not my fault but fat girls are synonymous with "dirt" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you hardly see slim dirty girls wink

2 Likes

Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Caringguy:
hey!
Hey you!
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by cruzita(f): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
na me tell them to dey chop chocolate anyhow.if they can eat and get fat they should be able to fast till they get slim
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Laveda:
Hey you!
uhmmm your Monicker reminds me of BBA HOTSHOTS
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by nanauju(f): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Monalisa185(f): 1:47am On Jan 15, 2016
HerexG:

My dear is nothing serious, its just a comical relieve in literature grin or are you a slim lady advocating for the of lepas ? Thanks for the commendation too, you are mouthed

does it seem like I'm advocating?

alright then, comical relieve it is...

as you can see via my profile, I'm neither lepa nor bold...so it was just a neutral observation... you welcome... I'm mouthed? everyone's got a mouth right?
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by HerexG(m): 4:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

does it seem like I'm advocating?

alright then, comical relieve it is...

as you can see via my profile, I'm neither lepa nor bold...so it was just a neutral observation... you welcome... I'm mouthed? everyone's got a mouth right?

Wow shocked you are more beautiful than the art work of Monalisa sef, you look heavenly my dear
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by GodpunishBuhari: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
Oh well its not my fault but fat girls are synonymous with "dirt" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you hardly see slim dirty girls wink

Seen many, fat ladies are damn neater than the so called slim ones

1 Like

Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
uhmmm your Monicker reminds me of BBA HOTSHOTS
WOW...Finally I've found someone who watched BBA with me cool

Yeah...Good morning
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah...Good morning
Oh that's amazing, i have been a fan right from dem Uti's set...,

Morning
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
Oh that's amazing, i have been a fan right from dem Uti's set...,

Morning
Nice....I'm sure you slept well
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Seen many, fat ladies are damn neater than the so called slim ones
You know the truth you're just trying to argue over nothing ...btw your gf is fat? grin grin

Morning...
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah...Good morning
LOL @ BBA.. That Laveda chic that looked like who brezzz will blow cheesy.. I was never a BBA fan until I decided to try, The Chase and the addiction started grin.. Hope they don't disappoint us this year..

I finally braided yesterday smiley.. You will have to beg to see my pweety hair grin tongue..

Good morning kiss..
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

LOL @ BBA.. That Laveda chic that looked like who brezzz will blow cheesy.. I was never a BBA fan until I decided to try, The Chase and the addiction started grin.. Hope they don't disappoint us this year..

I finally braided yesterday smiley.. You will have to beg to see my pweety hair grin tongue..

Good morning kiss..
Now that's funny grin

Pokello's season..it was interesting lol ....I was so pissed it didn't hold last year angry angry hopefully this year sha

Okay please grin cry

Morning hun kiss sure you slept well?
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Monalisa185(f): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2016
HerexG:

Wow shocked you are more beautiful than the art work of Monalisa sef, you look heavenly my dear

Lol, nice compliment, I'm so flattered... thank you
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Awww, *wippingtears*
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by GodpunishBuhari: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
You know the truth you're just trying to argue over nothing ...btw your gf is fat? grin grin

Morning...

Morning, I carry something close to me,

But I won't say no to fat girls
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Morning, I carry something close to me,

But I won't say no to fat girls
undecided undecidedYour choice and opinion
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by HerexG(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, nice compliment, I'm so flattered... thank you
You are welcome Beautiful, do ve a great day
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by GodpunishBuhari: 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Laveda:
undecided undecidedYour choice and opinion

Your opinion was unfair to people that find their self in that size... any one can be dirty is not about plus size
Re: Some Helpful Tips For The Plus Size Women by Laveda(f): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Your opinion was unfair to people that find their self in that size... any one can be dirty is not about plus size
Oh well...that was the best word I could use to describe them...no offense meant grin grin did you read all what OP wrote? grin even called us tooth pick tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

She said "She will forgive me if i cheat on her. / My G/f Got A Phone From A Male Friend With Out My Consent / 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.