Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,325 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. (38181 Views)

Most Political Bigwigs Will Go To Jail Before 2019 — Ojo / PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder / PDP Crisis: Party Bigwigs Consider Engaging EFCC Against NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Joel3(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
haja hahaha. what a rib cracky

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Look at them looking like Footballers grin grin

Well I know some of them sustained injuries during the Ipob joggers league.I don't know why the OP didn't include their names

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by anonimi: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
adamskutty:
hahahahaha! Pee deee Pee the scam party with senseless followers. grin grin

Surely you are talking about APCshit, the Association of ProgreTHIEF Crooks grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by adamskutty(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
anonimi:

Surely you are talking about APCshit, the Associationks grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287
chill my slave, don't get all h0rny now at the sight of tinubu's pic, u f*ggot. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Ishilove: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
Of all the cases, the only one I feel has merit is Alison's. Somehow I started feeling some pity for her, seeing that picture and realising just how fragile life could be.

The rest of them can develop a tumour the size of Kilimanjaro on their balls for all I care.
I don't feel pity for her. Yesterday I met a grown man whose wife needed 18,500 to be healed. She gave birth to twins that morning but began bleeding afterwards. The man was almost weeping as he begged someone to give him money because he had just 4k in his account.

Those are the kinds that deserve our pity, not these ones that have repatriated our common wealth and left the common man to die. They have almost eliminated the middle class; so broad is the divide between the Haves and Have Nots.

Why do they go abroad to treat themselves if out healthcare system was sound? At the slightest sign of prosecution, they suddenly start falling sick left, right and centre.

They can all die for all I care, but before they do, they should submit our money and anyone that wants to embezzle that submitted money ehn, ehn, ehn, wo, I decree cancer upon them! angry

4 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Oildichotomy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Opportunity makes the thief they say !

These pictures are weak ! Try again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by 1after: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
swerve plz

Bro, This is 2016, when will you start making sense? Frustration don finish you. Chaiii

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tinubu and co will join the list soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by anonimi: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
adamskutty:
chill my slave, don't get all h0rny now at the sight of tinubu's pic, u f*ggot. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967336_fbimg1438501534773_jpeg6b681dea62d829faece426a704665651

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by repogirl(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
We'll see who will laugh last. ....

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
Former Bayelsa State Governor: Diepreye Alamieseigha

Condition: Allegedly* Dead.

Lmao
Na this one funny me pass grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Prince16: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Click like if you think this is a stoopid thread undecided
Seriously waiting 4 da day seun will include the "kindly ignore her" button.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by joseph1832(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
anonimi:

No need for $10 million.
$300,000 will do and TWO SUVs to replace just one only that was damaged.
Bunch of bloody HYPOCRITES pretending to be sanctimonious saints while neglecting the work of governance to deliver on their campaign promises.
They can only fool their gullible zombie followers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
I believe you require a hearing aid, or perhaps eye glasses to help you read and hear properly.

All you know how to do is harp on the same issue over and over again when the issue has been resolved, you still harp on it.

How many times will they tell you how the 300 whatever came to be, at least PMB declared it, if he hadn't I wonder what you will even say.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by omenka(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't feel pity for her. Yesterday I met a grown man whose wife needed 18,500 to be healed. She gave birth to twins that morning but began bleeding afterwards. The man was almost weeping as he begged someone to give him money because he had just 4k in his account.

Those are the kinds that deserve our pity, not these ones that have repatriated our common wealth and left the common man to die. They have almost eliminated the middle class; so broad is the divide between the Haves and Have Nots.

Why do they go abroad to treat themselves if out healthcare system was sound? At the slightest sign of prosecution, they suddenly start falling sick left, right and centre.

They can all die for all I care, but before they do, they should submit our money and anyone that wants to embezzle that submitted money ehn, ehn, ehn, wo, I decree cancer upon them! angry
I perfectly understand dear. Trust me, I despise these guys more than you do knowing just how much deprivation their acts have cause the ordinary man. The other day, I came across a groundnut hawker in a filling station, asked why she was where she was when she should be in school and her reply couldn't be more surprising- she didn't have N500 to pay for school fees (said she attends one of those UBE schools).

Had only N3000 on me since I was on my way to the office and wanted to use all of it on fuel. Luckily, the attendant had yet to pour more than N2000, so I asked him to stop at N2500 while I gave the little girl the N500. Don't know if she lied, I cared less because I know those things do happen.

I couldn't stop cursing our so called leaders as I drove out of the gas station. cheesy

But mehn, when I look at that picture (Alison's), it sorta evokes some sympathy in me. Whatever it is, I just hope she gets well and return whatever it is she acquired illegally off the Nigerian state.

Be that as it may, HungerBad said something on page1. Sounds somewhat plausible if you ask me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by yanabasee(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
Cc: Modath, NgeneUkwenu, Demdem (Dekdek), Midolian, Passingshot, HungerBad, StOla, Aresa, Caseless, Egift, MadCow1, et al.

Bunch of ungrateful citizens.... apc stuntmen... You should've mentioned tonye... The ashawo e-rat's taking side with you guys now!

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by joseph1832(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
they are all the same. Amaechi monorail scam to Fayemi hundred million naira debt down to Aisha buhari exquisite shoe collection
Now they're all the same? I thought Dasuki and co were saints? Why are you now saying "they are all the same? "

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by anonimi: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe you require a hearing aid, or perhaps eye glasses to help you read and hear properly.

All you know how to do is harp on the same issue over and over again when the issue has been resolved, you still harp on it.

How many times will they tell you how the 300 whatever came to be, at least PMB declared it, if he hadn't I wonder what you will even say.

Where/How did he declare the $300,000 shared to him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Ishilove: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
I perfectly understand dear. Trust me, I despise these guys more than you do knowing just how much deprivation their acts have cause the ordinary man. The other day, I came across a groundnut hawker in a filling station, asked why she was where she was when she should be in school and her reply couldn't be more surprising- she didn't have N500 to pay for school fees (said she attends one of those UBE schools).

Had only N3000 on me since I was on my way to the office and wanted to use all of it on fuel. Luckily, the attendant had yet to pour more than N2000, so I asked him to stop at N2500 while I gave the little girl the N500. Don't know if she lied, I cared less because I know those things do happen.

I couldn't stop cursing our so called leaders as I drove out of the gas station. cheesy

But mehn, when I look at that picture (Alison's), it sorta evokes some sympathy in me. Whatever it is, I just hope she gets well and return whatever it is she acquired illegally off the Nigerian state.
Ha yes, her picture evokes sympathy...but not in me. I don't wish ill on anybody. If God shows her mercy she will live. If not, she dies to face the judgement that has already begun on earth. I don't care either way

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by joseph1832(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
yanabasee:

Bunch of ungrateful citizens.... apc stuntmen... You should've mentioned tonye... The ashawo e-rat's taking side with you guys now!
Oh but when Tonye was opening threads on your behalf you didn't call him "an ashawo e-rat". Now wa oh!.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by yanabasee(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
modath:

See their faces, even if they kpai, dem family go forfeit their left behind assets!! Greed go kill people!!

You're bittered becoz you're not related to join in the so called laundering of $300,000 and free replacement of SUV and wardrobe allowance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by joseph1832(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
anonimi:

Where/How did he declare the $300,000 shared to him

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5
How will you know he declared it when you obvious have been ranting about the S.U.V he received and the 300 whatever?.

Learn to listen objectively, and clear your mind from bias sentiment, then you'll know.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by yanabasee(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh but when Tonye was opening threads on your behalf you didn't call him "an ashawo e-rat". Now wa oh!.

I've never liked him becoz he's not consistent with his political stances... And I never sided him... He claimed to have love for Nigeria but he's just taking side to avoid bans from seun's mods...
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by chimoskyg(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why are they all suffering from knee injury

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by omenka(m): 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
fellis:

Lmao
Na this one funny me pass grin
Dude doesn't wanna take any chances at all. You know, injuries could heal with time, but death... na forever tinz be dat. Very smart man.
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by sherrylo: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
funlord:
grin

If you want them all to get well sharply? Just put a bag full of 10 million dollars in front of their hospital beds! The _idiots would instantly develop super human strength!

Bastards!!!

Noooo just tell dem Jega made some mistakes, Jonathan won the election and see how they get well sharp sharp
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by 4nobody4every1: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Omenka will be like
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bros!! I wonder. Oooo
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by nduchucks: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304916_obua_jpegc2a74213cd689df6416fa8f4c9943718

The former Chief Security Officer of former president Jonathan, Mr Gordon Obua , when times were good.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-DU3-adAF01s/Vbh6tXkl7CI/AAAAAAAGDCE/X5LqOaVK7gg/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

Mr Gordon Obua is reportedly lying critically ill at the National hospital. According to friends of the former CSO who shared his photo on Facebook, Mr Obua has continued to suffer both physically and mentally and has been in great pain since the day he returned home on July 21st after being detained by the DSS. They say his abdomen is swollen and he has great difficulty moving around.

P.S. As of this writing, him stomach never burst o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by modath(f): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
yanabasee:

You're bittered becoz you're not related to join in the so called laundering of $300,000 and free repla
cement of SUV and wardrobe allowance.

This is some funny ish!!! cheesy cheesy

So you are related to yam eaters? No wonder, cheesy

& i'm surprised you didn't pepper your diatribe with the usual infantile demonstrations, bravo, you are growing & gettng wiser.. smiley
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by modath(f): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
yanabasee:

You're bittered becoz you're not related to join in the so called laundering of $300,000 and free repla
cement of SUV and wardrobe allowance.

This is some funny ish!!! cheesy cheesy

So you are related to yam eaters? No wonder, cheesy

& i'm surprised you didn't pepper your diatribe with your usual trademark of infantile demonstrations, bravo, you are growing & gettng wiser.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Protest At Adeleke's Polling Unit Over INEC Officials Refusal To Upload Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.