Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) (30810 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shows Off His Sets Of Twins As They Clock 3 Months / Alaafin Of Oyo To Hold The Naming Ceremony Of His Two Set Of Twins On Same Day / Kiyi, A Community In FCT That Still Kills Twins And Triplets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Horrifying but I don't believe it. One nairalander is ready to find out if this is true. He'd return here with feedback in the coming weeks.
I know this is a hoax and would only believe fully when I see videos - these modern times where cellphones are ubiquitous, everybody always wants to film their atrocities for bragging rights.
Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by nnaochie1: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2016
I can confirm the story is true, I know a lady actively rescuing such twins in FCT area despite threats to her life
charix:

The truth is our media houses don't care about _shit if it's not political or has the potential to make them money. That's why you see them chasing the first lady's occasions and loitering Aso Rock as opposed to reporting news straight from the front lines of Sambisa.
Not concluding that this news is authentic I'm just drawing out a reason why we've never heard of it till today.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by cococandy(f): 2:30am On Jan 15, 2016
I don't want to believe this.
Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Lies

I stayed in FCT. It's true
Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by rocoh(m): 4:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Lies

Why say it is a lie? I went to University of Abuja and was involved in this project too. They do kill their twins cos it is a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by abubakaa(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Lies
i really dont believe it
Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by Trinity213: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
I am so angry right now angry. imagine what will have happen to my twin and triplet if I was from that place. God forbid bad thing, the Devil is a bastard!
Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by gemale(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
BedLam:
You are really going to convince me with a more sophisticated video in other for me to believe. How come we are hearing it now ? And it's coming from some backend blogger ?
When most pple r interested in news lyk "maheeda removes bra" instead of real life touching news lyk dis, wetin u expect?
Re: Photos: Killing Of Twins In Fct (Gwagwaladagist.com) by UncleSnr(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
goodlifehyd:
I smell a desperate newspaper/ blogger looking for traffic. Why are we just hearing about it now, with the rate at which our media houses are looking for news to report they would have stumbled upon this for long
Go to the blog and see the phone number of the a man involved in the project... Call him and make enquiry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Most Languages 2023 / Olu Of Warri Visits Governor Okowa / Eziagu Festival Of Heritage Records Impressive Cultural Exhibitions, Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.