Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji (2354 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by rozayx5(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2016

According to @EiENigeria, President Buhari was very angry when he met with parents of the
missing Chibok girls at the state house today January 14th. He is alleged to have stormed out of the meeting. See more tweets after the cut...

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/buhari-reportedly-storms-out-of-meeting.html#more

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by ajebuter(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
rozayx5:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/buhari-reportedly-storms-out-of-meeting.html#more

Although I'm not a fan of PMB, but I refuse to believe this

Haba, Linda, sofly softly lie na!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by rozayx5(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
more tweets
lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by rozayx5(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
ajebuter:

Although I'm not a fan of PMB, but I refuse to believe this

Haba, Linda, sofly softly lie na!

grin grin grin

we must defend PMB at all costs cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by chronos: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
If Gej had done this,the internet would have been broken by now..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by tinkinjow: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ok na
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by vedaxcool(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Picture or adonbelibit! The story sounds wierd and unlike PMB. The story lacks context, storming out after what happened?
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by CharlesPhc: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
I comment my reserve. Who send them?
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by ajebuter(f): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
rozayx5:

zombie oh zombie

I'm a big fan of GEJ

But I',m objective enough and refuse to believe that PMB, the president of a sovereign nation will descend so low and display such insensitivity.

I just hope so

That doesn't make me a PMB zombie..

Not one and never will be one..

Capisce?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by chxe: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Change is here. Enjoy it....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by ajebuter(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
rozayx5:

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but I'm known to be a big fan of GEJ

Not PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by bluaero(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm no wonder he marched all the journalists out of the room.
If true...this is a bad signal from the presidency.
Karma is a biatch sha undecided

Meanwhile, madam Oby tread carefully before you hear that EFCC has invited you for receiving N200 million from Dasuki for BBOG transport money to and fro Aso rock.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by ejiinii: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
He was so angry because propaganda he use to get into power is coming back to hunt him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by ajebuter(f): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
rozayx5:

So, when am I getting your apology for calling me a PMB fanatic?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is this on the front page already?
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by dustydee: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wow! Did anyone annoy him? I remember the meetin Oby had with the attorney general she interrupted him, raised her voice and refused to allow him to speak. It was irritating. If that was what transpired in that hall, the kudos to the President.
However, the government must give the parents of these girls closure.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by Hitback2back: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
...popcorn republic how una dey.
It takes more than a mere words proclamation to be a president. As far as am concern PMB doesn't have advisers who are sincere to him, he just have set of people who play the only music he can dance to. They should change the rhythm and teach him the new dance steps.
A democratic elected leader doesn't act like this for God sake. A leader should have or acquire shoch absorber. It high time his advisers start the real jib in which they are paid to do. His advisers must always tell him the truth no matter how bitter it is. They should sugar caking him. Things dey spoil everyday.
Abeg you guys should do the needful cos I get friends for abroad and dem laff me as a naija guy here.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by derrick333(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Illusion" those chibok girls r far gone, if BH can brain wash Bsc,Msc n evn PhD holders n made Dem dispatched ,tear n burn dia certificate, Omo who b 2ndry scul girls Moredan2yrs now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by dustydee: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
sorry
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
lalasticlala, it has happened finally! "He" has gone mad!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by HeIsJesus: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
He enjoyed playing politics with it while GEJ was in office. He refused to attend security council meetings and promised to do the magic in 3 months. Time for reality has come. Oby has to save her face too or she will be seen as a tool used against GEJ.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by appini: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
I guess majority of the parents present in the meeting were women.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Every human being has the disposition to anger once in a while. The BBOG movement shouldn't act in a way that would impede their access to the the Presidency. PMB has received them twice this year.
Today the BBOG disrupted the President's schedule, refused to exit the villa unless they met with him and rejected discussion with high level government functionaries. There should be civility from both sides.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by jpphilips(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Seems like the BBOG group are receiving some foreign aid for this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lemme see the bastard that will defend buhari this time.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sigh
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by Ecoterrorism(f): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Obiagelli:
Sigh
give us the main his aunty oby ezekwesili
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by obailala(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Maybe he was pressed.. That inevitable call of nature can sometimes come even at the wrongest moments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

*Runs away from thread**

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by kingdompropty: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
I saw it coming. Some one that locked up half of the parents In Maiduguri. Tyrant in waiting.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by drss(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahala dey for aso rock cheesy wat they used against GEJ is properly being used against dem. grin
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by braine(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na wah.
Re: Buhari Reportedly Storms Out Of Meeting With Chibok Parents - Lindaikeji by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Choi choi...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Wedding Photos Of Governor Okowa’s Daughter / Appeal Court Judge Who Nullified Wike's Election, Promoted To Supreme Court / Ben Murray-bruce Comes For Buhari In New Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.