Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria (45469 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Enough Is Enough Nigeria Should Break Up - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
receive brain
he just used it ! it's finished.
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by orakao8: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2016
1 BOTTLE OF ORIJIN FOR YOU SIR
shameseun:
Buhari came out in his real person in 2003,2007and 2011 and failed. In 2015 the selfish and desperate politicians with the help of international conspirators packaged the CHANGE mantra, and painted GEJ the devil incarnate.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by bobbybash(m): 1:17am On Jan 15, 2016
free2ryhme:
Northern Leaders oya give Buhari Two months ultimatum

where una dey

awon olsohi
I think what many fail to understand is the fact that it was or would have been easier getting back the girls in the early stages but with over 500days after and a change of administration, I suppose it more difficult or almost impossible to bring back all the girls if at all.
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by shameseun: 3:24am On Jan 15, 2016
yeanka007:

Biafruad, answer my questions as follows
FUEL
1. When your yeye Gej dey there how much was a barrel of oil selling in the international market?

2. How many Refinery your stupid Gej build or repair?

Note: PMB has started works concerning refineries, one of them is now ready and if four of our refineries were working in full capacity the oil price in the country will reduce alot.

Dollar rate
1. What do you expect will happen to Our economy if we make less money on oil as it was our major source revenue? When our economy is poor against a strong US economy, dollar rate will surely go up.

Note: If that idiot Gej has diversified our economy we wouldn't be in the mess.
That is what PMB is trying to do now.

Electricity
1. How many mega watt do that Arrow Gej left before he left the government?

Can what he left even supply 5 states 24 hrs for a year?

Note: PMB has not began anything concerning electricity now but work will begins immediately the proposed 2016 budget is approved.

Employment
1. How many jobs does that slowpoke Gej created?

Note: If that mumu Gej have diversified our economy there would of been more jobs and that will reduced unemployment.

If you are still supporting Gej who failed us then your brain is full of water because as they says "like a fool will attract fools" Gej brain is full of water.

Receive SENSE

And for your information I am northerner and Southerers by brotherhood not by tribe. Omo Odua Ni mi.

Your school fees should have been better spent on banger instead of wasting it on you. Anu ofia.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by alexlee50: 4:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Adminisher:

This is an idiotic post. You destroyed everything good in it by mentioning GEJ. The BBOG ran into an angry General. The man was pissed off with two institutions today; the Press and the Senate . It did not concern the BBOG who also did their own annoying thing; demonstrate throughout Abuja and then paid an unexpected, impromptu visit to the President. The source of Buhari's anger was the noise about stealing if submitted budget.

The two sides have a lot to learn. Buhari has to remember that being President is the most annoying office on earth and yet you have to be contained. Even ghetto hood you are found earns you negative rewards from your people at yikes. The BBOG should be more circumspect in behaviour and stop playing your the gallery
is this the first time BBOG organisers are protesting all over abuja? Was the APC not fully involved in the protest in the last administration? Is it because PMB is now in power, u want them to stop the protest? Have the girls been found? On another note, are you looking for something to say or are you trying to do damage control for this administration?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
shameseun:
Buhari came out in his real person in 2003,2007and 2011 and failed. In 2015 the selfish and desperate politicians with the help of international conspirators packaged the CHANGE mantra, and painted GEJ the devil incarnate.
my broda.... U fon big pass stout... Jux drop ur account number u deserve 400 million courtsey dasukigate

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by shameseun: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
tuffpivot:
my broda.... U fon big pass stout... Jux drop ur account number u deserve 400 million courtsey dasukigate

Da....what!!!!! No fashion weaponed against me this 2016 shall prosper IJN.
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by glossy6(f): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2016
onatisi:
The dullard doesn't feel confident and comfortable answering questions or having an intellectual debate with ppl,he gets easily visibly angry when asked intelligent question which will and exposes his intellectual deficiency,this was exhibited by him during the last media chat and from the establishments that he is from ,nobody who is junior to him in rank can question him likewise his 150 cows never questions him so that attitude is dominant in his behaviour he believes whatever he do should be accepted without questioning,I am sure he was begged to attend that meeting

because why? PMB brain dey crash up and down like epileptic patient. lmao grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by glossy6(f): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
alexlee50:
is this the first time BBOG organisers are protesting all over abuja? Was the APC not fully involved in the protest in the last administration? Is it because PMB is now in power, u want them to stop the protest? Have the girls been found? On another note, are you looking for something to say or are you trying to do damage control for this administration?

Ask them oooh. Heaven wanted to fall then but now dat Dan daura is there, he can shit in a so villa, no problem

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Abeg keep quiet!!! Were you not the one saying this and that? Now you are asked to provide evidence and you're opening your mouth and telling me to go to Channels TV.

Shior! tongue next time, learn to shut tha f*#k up when you know the don't have evidence to back up whatever you say.
hahhaha lazy zombie!
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by glossy6(f): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2016
bobbybash:

I think what many fail to understand is the fact that it was or would have been easier getting back the girls in the early stages but with over 500days after and a change of administration, I suppose it more difficult or almost impossible to bring back all the girls if at all.

Why is it impossible. Afterall PMB promised to lead d way to sambisa abi against BH. What happened to those promises?

Hmmm. Just thinking
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2016
joseph1832:
Abeg keep quiet!!! Were you not the one saying this and that? Now you are asked to provide evidence and you're opening your mouth and telling me to go to Channels TV.

Shior! tongue next time, learn to shut tha f*#k up when you know the don't have evidence to back up whatever you say.
hahhaha lazy zombie! Channels TV website not enough clue for you eh? Suppose I had told you to rush there to search and download the 5k stipend they promised you? Oh! Ngige says its not for Lazy touts...my bad
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 9:46am On Jan 15, 2016
bobbybash:

Nigga Buhari promised them he would find them! They voted for him based on this promise!
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
glossy6:

because why? PMB brain dey crash up and down like epileptic patient. lmao grin grin grin grin grin
pmb has kilobytes memory brains which he refused to update for 35years whereas we are in an age and period where gigabytes and terabytes brains abound everywhere.
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by glossy6(f): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2016
yeanka007:

Biafruad, answer my questions as follows
FUEL
1. When your yeye Gej dey there how much was a barrel of oil selling in the international market?

2. How many Refinery your stupid Gej build or repair?

Note: PMB has started works concerning refineries, one of them is now ready and if four of our refineries were working in full capacity the oil price in the country will reduce alot.

Dollar rate
1. What do you expect will happen to Our economy if we make less money on oil as it was our major source revenue? When our economy is poor against a strong US economy, dollar rate will surely go up.

Note: If that idiot Gej has diversified our economy we wouldn't be in the mess.
That is what PMB is trying to do now.

Electricity
1. How many mega watt do that Arrow Gej left before he left the government?

Can what he left even supply 5 states 24 hrs for a year?

Note: PMB has not began anything concerning electricity now but work will begins immediately the proposed 2016 budget is approved.

Employment
1. How many jobs does that slowpoke Gej created?

Note: If that mumu Gej have diversified our economy there would of been more jobs and that will reduced unemployment.

If you are still supporting Gej who failed us then your brain is full of water because as they says "like a fool will attract fools" Gej brain is full of water.

Receive SENSE

And for your information I am northerner and Southerers by brotherhood not by tribe. Omo Odua Ni mi.

With this your grammar you are a real NORTHERNER. So if PMB creates jobs will he employ you as a mai guard or P.A.?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Elose11(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Elose11:
Source: https://twitter.com/EiENigeria

Mod please investigate who tampered with my post. The post was edited by someone. The heading of my post wasn't this. Though the message is the same. I am surprised that my nairaland account can be hacked and my post edited. Can someone please tell me how this is possible?
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by marqueetim(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Just like GEJ grin
samofson:
Although I feel the pain of the parents but I think PMB's visible anger may not be solely directed at the BBOG crew.

PMB is beginning to come to terms with the insincerity and awkwardness of Nigerians. Everyone is scheming and out for their own gains. He may be honestly looking for ways to solve our predicament but I don't think he fully understands the Nigerian pyche .

The fact that he means well doesn't necessarily mean he has the wherewithal to accomplish great things as a president and it doesn't mean his boys have the same philosophy as him.

I believe he is just realising that he is surrounded by rogues, thieves and charlatans and he beginning to see everyone around him as such. This in it self can be very annoying and may cloud his judgement hence the rage.
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by obaiyan: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Elose11:

The person that frame or arrange Chibok story is a genius
He so arrange it that only the fool will doubt it
All eyes on Buhari
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Seun(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Elose11:

Mod please investigate who tampered with my post. The post was edited by someone. The heading of my post wasn't this. Though the message is the same. I am surprised that my nairaland account can be hacked and my post edited. Can someone please tell me how this is possible?
We did. Home page posts are usually edited lightly. We improve the title, add better sources and pictures, etc.
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by meccuno: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Seun:
We did. Home page posts are usually edited lightly. We improve the title, add better sources and pictures, etc.
so what rule did u break and when would you be banned?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Elose11:

LOL.

What did you think?
That Nairaland is owned by God or Devil?

Humans manage it and that means they can alter your posts if they think some things needs to be changed for good.
So relax, don't sound like your bank account has been hacked.

The only credible thing to be investigated at this time is the reason behind submitting two different budgets to the Nigerian masses. Someone should have tendered his or her resignation by now. But these clowns will hold on to power as if their lives depend on it.
Something is going on in there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Brunel(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Seun:

doesn't the above contradict this: "Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland" ?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brunel:

doesn't the above contradict this: "Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland" ?
You are responsible for what you posted originally. We keep records of all the edits made by our moderators. So we know who posted what.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Elose11(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Seun:
Shoo! That means you guys can do anything with any post! Is this legal? One should be careful what he posts or how he comments on issues on Nairaland. Your words can be twisted.
Re: Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Seun:
You are responsible for what you posted originally. We keep records of all the edits made by our moderators. So we know who posted what.
Then what's the point of deleting it in the first place if its still stored in the server(s)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.