Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants (45395 Views)

I'm Belong To Member Of Islamic State Asari Dokubo. / Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Supremos: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeYMqn0BjXc?si=jNgo0CLRRvDml2Lc

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants

[VIDEO]Published on December 13, 2023 By Ochogwu Sunday

A former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo has alleged that the President Bola Tinubu-led federal government is the worst ever.

Asari, in a viral video clip on Wednesday, said that some Niger Delta people, particularly the Ijaw ethnic group, are already angry with the present government.

The former militant, who was a staunch supporter of Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress, APC during the electioneering season, lamented that he earlier assured the Ijaw people that the government would perform well.

He, however, alleged that the present situation has indicated that the Tinubu administration is a nightmare for the Ijaw people.

Asari opined that the political crisis rocking the Rivers State is serving as a litmus test for President Tinubu’s administration.

According to him, if there would be “any fire” as a consequence of the alleged bad governance, it would begin in Rivers State.

He said, “This is the worst government. Ijaw people feel this is the worst government. This is a nightmare for them. When we were campaigning for you, many Ijaw people called and said “Presido, Tinubu is your friend oo, we hope he is not going to look the other way.

“And I assured everybody that if Tinubu fails, they should hold me responsible. Now they are asking me if I am still sure.

“Rivers State is a litmus test, if there is any fire, it will start in Rivers State.

“I cannot stop them. As an individual, I cannot stop them, I cannot even stand in their way”.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/13/tinubus-govt-worst-of-all-fire-will-start-in-rivers-state-asari-dokubo-rants-video/

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Supremos: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
What has gone wrong between Asari and Our dear President?.

142 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Bliss62: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
cool

PDP fighting PDP and you want Tinubu to step in

Am sure he would at better time

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Ginik: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Will he say the same if he was among Tinibu's Cabinets ?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by favor914: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

PDP fighting PDP and you want Tinubu to step in

Am sure he would at better time

See the chaos that Abubakar Malu Atiku has caused in Rivers State?

Pdp must suffer, no wonder Gringory Obi ran away from that tattered umbrella party.

26 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Supremos: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ginik:
Nairaland here I come
Lol 😂

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Bliss62: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
favor914:
See the chaos that Abubakar Malu Atiku has caused in Rivers State?

Pdp must suffer, no wonder Gringory Obi ran away.

That Man Atiku Mikano can't even manage his own Party, am sure he is back in Dubai with his Morrocan wife, yet he wants to Manage the affairs of Nigeria

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by TruthsFM: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fubara winning the war hard. No time to waste time in Rivers State politics.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Supremos: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Isn't it too early for 70 years old man to start crying 😂

259 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Pakute: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tinubu been talk to both of dem before na but Wike talk say Fubara no dey hear word. Anytime i wan try attack this Asari but when i remember him saying his forefathers sold some people's ancestors as slaves, my body go just calm down.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Bliss62: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunday2021:
atiku is not fcking your mother, Tinubu is doing the fcking hold him responsible let atiku be.

Rule 2

So your mother raised you to talk to strangers over politics on this manner

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Armaggedon: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
Someone said Yoruba people have no friends but they have partners in hatred. They only get few, temporary friends on occasion of hatred against Igbos. Dokubo, wike etc all hate Yoruba but playing Igbo hate cos they know that is what Yorubas want.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Ttipsy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Funny country.

Tomorrow u see MC olomo fighting tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by dangermouse(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
I cant stop laughing.

The monsters you people made has come home to roost.

Tinubu should sha cut Asari small cake make him calm down. All the noisehe has been making shall never be in vain ☺

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Sunday2021: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:

Rule 2

So your mother raised you to talk to strangers over politics on this manner
gerrout!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Melagros(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
When i forecast this some internet ranters came for me, see where we dey together today

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Vinnie2000(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please Asari should remove 'Ijaw' from his Mouth in his Romantic BREAK UP with Ebola Tinubu. sad

Tinubu does not care about South south Pple at all. sad

Anytime I see a SS person supporting Tinubu, I assume him/her a Fool (No offense). undecided

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Supremos: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
Melagros:
When i forecast this some internet ranters came for me, see where we dey together today
What did you forecast Sir

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by CrossRhodes: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
The fatsow is already threatening subtly..

Now na morning, e go reach all of una 😁😁

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by modernWays: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Asari Dokubo is only being bitter.

He only supported Tinubu because of pipe line surveillance contract previously giving to Tompolo. He became presidency enemy the moment he realised Asiwaju was not ready to terminate Tompolo contract and awarded it to him.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by DKM123: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
This selfish stomach-infrastructure madtt man called Dokubo. His existence in life only brings chaos, fighting and de@th. I wish people will stop giving him attention.

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Think9ja(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
All these lamentations is because of that contract Tompolo is enjoying with the government

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Fuckyoumod: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Asari is ranting like a child, Ijaw... Ijaw.... Ijaw.
There are no Ijaws in Rivers State.

Till tomorrow, Asari will do nothing.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Racoon(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Eish! Asari Dokubo's honeymoon with the druggie is long over. He is back to the trenches now.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by nonhuman(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pakute:
Tinubu been talk to both of dem before na but Wike talk say Fubara no dey hear word. [b]Anytime i wan try attack this Asari but when i remember him saying his forefathers sold some people's ancestors as slaves, [/b]my body go just calm down.
this is your greatest undoing you don't own your own conscience anymore, it's a pimpom in the hands of another person, what a shame

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good news
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by seborrhic: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just six months,eyes are already being washed clear.
As bad as Buhari was,it took some people a full first term to realise he was a disaster .

55 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo / Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.