Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics (40447 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Buhari ‘disappoints’ Billionaire Indimi, Cancel Zahra’s Wedding / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by psychologist(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
APC would soon tag them wailers

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Alfred200825(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chibok girls... GREATEST CONSPIRACY THEORY IN HUMAN HISTORY

5 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Guyman02: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mama Taraba has told they are only useful as APC election propaganda tools

6 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by gossipatrol(f): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is incredibly heart breaking

3 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Johnrake69: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
So sad

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
APC reaping the fruits of their labour

6 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by eedrees(m): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
SCAM!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
APCcrimesHHD:
wicked bubu
.......So I Wicked for the Kidnapping of the Girls wey Happen under the Nose of Your Hero Goodluck Ebele Jonathan abi?

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by drss(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:
Buhari must not fail where the fumbling Jonathan chose to fail.

I don't believe that Islamic terrorists would just keep young virgin girls together without trying to have a taste of the 72 virgins that await them in their own heaven. They have been gifted as wives to the fighters - the very reason why such girls are kidnapped.

What the government must do is to give an official report and conclusion on the matter. The parents need to know what happened to their lost children.

Heaven and earth may pass away, but the whole world will always remember that Nigeria had a clueless and irresponsible president in Jonathan.
...yet again ^^^ they ar still blaming GEJ for buari's failures to fulfill his promise to chibokk parents in july last year.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Soreza(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
BUHARI SHOULD BE HIMSELF IN THEIR SHOES

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
StOla:
Buhari must not fail where the fumbling Jonathan chose to fail.

I don't believe that Islamic terrorists would just keep young virgin girls together without trying to have a taste of the 72 virgins that await them in their own heaven. They have been gifted as wives to the fighters - the very reason why such girls are kidnapped.

What the government must do is to give an official report and conclusion on the matter. The parents need to know what happened to their lost children.

Heaven and earth may pass away, but the whole world will always remember that Nigeria had a clueless and irresponsible president in Jonathan.
Oya knock yourself...I no hear am...I say Knock yourself again...Good...Now i believe your sense is back and Aisha Rice is neutralize

10 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by CharlesIyke414(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls, aged women its not by force to cry, it seems u are forcing yourselves to cry.

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by CEOMilkyway(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goridoe:
[size=14pt][/size] embarassed sad but OP, u for notify us say 'graphic pictures' nah.! you got tears rolling down my cheek now embarassed

btw, na only 'em mothers we dey see all this while..

Taaaa! Mechie onu gi ahu I ji Eri ji n'ede. If I hear say tears roll down ur cheek.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by twibs: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
Hmmm..... Some old women though.....

So chibok girls no get, Daddies, brothers and sisters Na only aged mummies dem get fa
wetin concern you. tongue scammers
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by ZipporahElla(f): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecidedHmmmmmm wetin them tell them wey them place hand for head @ once? Abi na film or posing for pix?

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by tinsel: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is a direct result of Jonathan's failure to act fast on this matter. I am not sure these girls will forver be find complete again. Over time one or two of the girls are likely to return. The government should as a matter of urgency declare that this case closed and also leave the door open for any eventuality.

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Koolmexxi(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Issorait.... Looks like d truth is gearing up to come out. .. But why dem com dey cry like dat for there?? And seems like d gals no either get daddies or their daddies aren't bothered. . Jis waiting for the season finale since Aunty Oby doesn't feel motivated to continue the campaign like before.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by yungkc(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chai I feel 4 dem oo dat is if dey are genuine...God pls see dem tru embarassed
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by AnanseK(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jonathan really messed up this country. Sadly I must say honestly and sincerely I do not have much hope for the chibok girls 20 months after their abduction.

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Chubhie: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Now, these are the real wailers.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by tinsel: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
tinsel:
This is a direct result of Jonathan's failure to act fast on this matter. I am not sure these girls will again be find complete . Over time one or two of the girls are likely to return. The government should as a matter of urgency declare that this case can never be resolved and also leave the door open for any eventuality.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by StOla: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
...yet again ^^^ they ar still blaming GEJ for buari's failures to fulfill his promise to chibokk parents in july last year.

Whether you like it or not, the world will remember the clueless GEJ and how he was such an irresponsible president concerning this matter.

Ask Aisha Sesay or Malala Yousafzai what they remember about a certain Nigerian president called goodluck, the reply will be "Clueless and Irresponsible".

3 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by tinsel: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
My friend sit down. Jonathan messed up this matter.
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by paloncy: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wen jonathan dey dem no cry .......na buhari wey no cause am dem kum dey cry for God punish dem,useless modas dat dnt luv dia kids...jona has used moni to shut dia mouth b4 abi?

Nd kum to think about it,is it that dis so called chibok girls dnt hav males in dia family lyk fathers,brothers,uncles and so on dat luv them to protest on dia behalf .....omo me I believe say all dis trash na scam
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by peeparty(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Like seriosly this old women just collect change put for pocket come dey decieve pipu.

Grandma una welldone oo..

2 Likes

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by Goridoe(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
CEOMilkyway:

Taaaa! Mechie onu gi ahu I ji Eri ji n'ede. If I hear say tears roll down ur cheek.

warris this bros saying now sad google translator sef no fit translate ahm for me ehnm adon suffer embarassed hope say na prayer sha? cos anono wetin consign Eri and Jide together for ur statement above

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by iamord(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
henryanna36:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday met with parents of more than 200 Chibok schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram on April 14, 2014.

The meeting took place today after the parents, accompanied by members of the BringBackOurGirls movement, marched on the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to the Bring Back Our Girls group, Buhari who spoke in English and Hausa during the meeting today, spent no time to comfort the parents. He also barred people from taking pictures and did not allow journalists in the hall.

The mood and tone of the July 8th meeting was much warmer than today’s meeting as Mr. Buhari was cold, the group said.

Photo credit: Philip Ojisua

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photostears-as-buhari-disappoints.html?m=1
This is a very sad case and a big shame. Seems it's a hopeless case and the girls might never be gotten
Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by franklingud(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
They have started wailing oo!!... you people started it and you will end it.
grin
All I see is crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: See Mothers Of Missing Chibok Girls Crying Today As Buhari Disappoints Them(Pics by hollywater: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
It is really hard for them. For close to 2 year now , they have not set their eyes on their Children. The world is not doing enough to assist Nigeria on this. Politics aside, what is the need of being a member of UN , when in the time of need, they can't help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.