Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix (1083 Views)

But Why?? Pix / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by vision2022: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
CHANGE Nawaoooo

Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
fixed charge here in Kaduna is 820
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by Tochaigh: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
It is change. Non-fixed to fixed! That is change.
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by trueconscience(m): 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
@Op WHO said they have removed fixed charge?
WHEN did they say they've removed it?
Is it a supposed-to-be-done-deal or a proposed action?
Biko, don't misinform us, I believe I read something like February and I wasn't surprised when I got charged today, waiting for February.
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by LordAdam: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
OP, who you vote for?

-Lord
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by LordAdam: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
trueconscience:
@Op WHO said they have removed fixed charge?
WHEN did they say they've removed it?
Is it a supposed to be a done deal or a proposed action?
Boko, don't misinform us, I believe I read something like February and I wasn't surprised when I got charged today, waiting for February.

Oga, do small research na? Na everything dem go spoonfeed you?

#justsaying

-Lord
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by aieromon(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chairman of the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Dr. Sam Amadi has disclosed that the new tariff, approved by the commission, will be effective from February, 2016.

He told Channels Television on Thursday that power distribution companies (DISCOs), have from now till the beginning of February to meter their consumers to ensure appropriate billing.

NERC had announced the removal of fixed charges, saying consumers would now have to pay for “only what they consume”.

“Although, the new tariff regimes comes with an increase in energy charges, all electricity consumers (residential as well as commercial) will no longer pay fixed charges, so their total bills will depend on the electricity they actually consume and may be reduced when they conserve electricity,” NERC said.

“Consumers will no longer be spending money every month to pay for fixed charges even when they do not receive electricity in their homes and business.

“The objective of the new tariff is to enable prudent consumers to save money on electricity bill as they can now control their consumption and not pay monthly fixed charges.

“For instance, residential customer classification (R2) in Abuja Electricity Distribution Company will no longer pay N702.00 fixed charge every month.

“Their energy charge will increase by N9.60. Also, residential customers (R2 customers) in Eko and Ikeja electricity distribution areas will no longer pay N750. 00 fixed charges. They will be getting N10 and N8 increase respectively in their energy charges.

“Similarly, the burden of N800.00 and N750.00 fixed charges would be lifted off the shoulders of Kaduna and Benin electricity consumers.

“These consumers will see an increase of N11.05 and N9.26 respectively in their energy charges.

“The new tariff is also good news for commercial consumers. For example, commercial customers’ classification C2 in Ibadan and Enugu will no longer pay fixed charges of N17, 010. 00 and N22, 141. 00.

“Their energy charge will increase by N12.08 and N13.35 respectively.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/25/new-electricity-tariff-effective-from-february-2016/
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by ogadTop2: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Have you forgotten this is a regime of technicalities?.... They have "technically" removed it.... Shikena
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by trueconscience(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2016
LordAdam:

Oga, do small research na? Na everything dem go spoonfeed you?
#justsaying
-Lord

No bros, YOU do some good research before posting LOBBISH!!!

@aieromon: Thanks for your post, FLAWDadam can now be corrected

2 Likes

Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by Pavore9: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Are we yet in February? Some people feel "good" from twisting information!
Re: But They Said They Have Remove Fixed Charge, But Why? Pix by LordAdam: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
trueconscience:

No bros, YOU do some good research before posting LOBBISH!!!

@aieromon: Thanks for your post, FLAWDadam can now be corrected

The number of trolls that mention me these days is astonishing. Welcome to the club!!!

-Lord

(1) (Reply)

May Obasanjo Never Write You A Letter; Funny But Obvious Reasons / Again , Bristow Helicopter Crash Lands In Lagos / Why People Think Buhari Is Witch-hunting Jonathan — Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.