Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One (2320 Views)

Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / My First Sex Experience Part 1 Must Read by a Lady / Erotic Story: The Abuja Experience – Lady Narrates Mind-blowing S3xual Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One by abokikhalifa: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
The dry Friday morning found me buckling myself into the airplane seat, heading to Abuja. I was beyond excited for this trip. My best friend, Tomi and I will be spending the weekend at her father’s place in Abuja.

Tomi has been spending one weekend a month with her father since he separated from her mother two years ago. Tomi moved to Lagos after the divorce, to start her University education, and we met not long after she became a student of UNILAG. For the last 2 years, we have been inseparable.

I have dependably been jealous of her month to month trips since I have scarcely been out of Lagos. I, just as of late, found the nerve to inquire as to whether I can run with her, in the wake of persuading myself that at 20, I am mature enough to take a crosswise over state trip. I was blown away when they concurred and got insane energized when Tomi called to say her dad was cool with me coming over.

After landing at the airport in Abuja, we took a cab to her place. The journey was pretty uneventful. We mostly slept though it since we had to wake up extra early for the flight. When we got to the house, Mr. Akinyele, Tomi’s dad, came to greet us at the door

The main thing I saw about him was that he was tall, and had an extraordinary body. He must be in his 50's, yet taking a gander at him, you would not trust he is a day more than 30. He was nice looking and had that certain, scary air about him.

Tomi gave him an embrace while I clumsily remained in the corner, however I discovered I couldn't appear to quit gazing. She eventually got around to introducing me..

“Dad, this is Diana, my friend from school,” she told him.
“Oh, Diana, nice to meet you,” he said, taking my hand in a handshake “I have heard so much about you. Welcome to my home.”
“It is a lovely home, sir,” I said, flashing him a smile, while feeling my heart flutter at our contact.
“Damn, why did you not tell me your father is handsome?” I demanded of Tomi as soon as we got in her room.
“Eeeew… He is my dad. How am I supposed to know if he is handsome?” She said, throwing a pillow at me.
“Well, he is,” I said, sighing as I sat on the bed.
“Are you attracted to my dad?” Diana asked, with a curious look on her face.
“Okay, now you are the one being gross. Of course not. I just think he looks really young for his age”
Diana looked at me skeptically but decided to let it go.

The day was spent mainly napping, watching movies and eating junk. But on Saturday, Diana took me out to see the sights. Mr. Akinyele had a work thing so he left the house really early. Diana and I had a blast. We visited the shops, the entertainment center, and in the evening, we hit a bar close to the house. I am not much of a drinker but Diana can be a bad influence that way. She is so much more daring, and I was the reserved one. She convinced me that a weekend getaway trip is an opportunity to let go. I eventually yielded and had two bottles of beer. Not much, but considering my last drink was about a year ago, I got tipsy fast. We eventually got back home and hit the sheets almost immediately.

At around 2am, I woke up truly thirsty so in my foggy, tired and still somewhat dazed state, I advanced toward the kitchen for some water. While coming back from the kitchen, I saw the TV was on. I advanced toward the livingroom to discover Mr. Akinyele viewing a TV program.
“Good evening, sir,” I said.
“Oh, Tomi, hi. Is there a problem?”
“No, I just came down to get some water.”

“Oh. Okay.” He responded. I noticed his eyes made his way from my face and down to my legs. When I met his eyes again, I noticed something in his eyes, which made me looked myself over too. That was when I realized I was wearing a shirt which barely covered my ass and I had no underwear on.

"Goodness. Alright." He reacted. I saw his eyes advanced from my face and down to my legs. When I met his eyes once more, I saw something in his eyes, which made me looked myself over as well. That was the point at which I understood I was wearing a shirt which scarcely secured my bu tt and I had no clothing on.

I got truly humiliated, gave an ungainly grin and swung to leave when he made a sound as if to speak.

“Do you want to hang out here? Maybe watch a movie?
I truly needed to return to bed. In any case, something about this man makes me feel somewhat anxious letting him know "no." Besides, wouldn't that be inconsiderate? He is facilitating me for a weekend.

I nodded, walked towards the couch and sat by him. I am not sure what we were watching because, all I was thinking was that this sexy man was sitting next to me. I tried to concentrate on the movie, but all I kept doing was sneaking peeks at him. It was when I caught his eyes that I noticed he was looking at me too. Not at me, per se, at my legs.

Remember the barely-there shirt? Well, it has ridden way up since I sat down and my legs were at full display. I shifted uncomfortably.
I made to get up when he put a hand on my thigh.

“You are very pretty, he said”

I settled back in the couch and was oddly interested in his palms on my thighs. I did not know what to say.
I watched his hand move tenderly on my thigh and he gradually advanced up. I watched his hand gradually advanced towards my p u$$ y. He ceased as of now. I figured the ball is presently in my court. I either give him the green light or smack his hands away.
I pulled my thighs separated, giving him access.

His hands advanced toward my pu $$ y and he started delicately stroking it on the outside. I was so turned on, observing such huge hand stroke my little c u n t. When he slipped a finger in me, I pretty much kicked the bucket. It topped me straight off and came to a portion of my c u n t I never knew I had.

Read more at http://creamygist..com.ng/2016/01/xul-story-abuja-experience-part-one.html

posted by http://creamygist..com.ng/

Re: $xu@l Story, The Abuja Experience Part One by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bros ur story short welwel. In fact I read am finish. I go comment on easter sunday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Drunk? / See What These Ladies Began To Do After Getting High On Alcohol (Photos) / I Want To Stick To One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.