Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) (33728 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
May good bless the good Samaritan for his gesture.

Yet you will see the ãboki billionaire wives and family taking pictures on instagram lazing about

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Dat tin be lyk wetin he build?
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
a journey of a thousand mile start with a step
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by dotna(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Whizkeey(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
A good way to start building dreams
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Meriekriss:
Lol.. See im face.. Person wey go still drop out...

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

Ode! For this your comment i will never use wallpapers again and will not advice anybody to patronize wallpaper sellers again.

And as a custom officer, i will make life difficult for any container carrying wallpaper at the port or on the road.

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by tottinova: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Hope the boy himself wants to go to school

Cus I know this kind of children
I pray he's different
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by lielbree: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2016
I wonder how many Godwin Musa's are out there.
God have mercy on Northern Nigeria. They have the wealth and yet watch their people languish in poverty sad
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ta4ba3(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Lai mohamed would add dis to buhari's achievement
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Kx: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2016
The person that dusted that boy, bought him a bike and paid for him to be in school are the types that deserves award, for helping the cause of humanity.

By that singular act, Musa has been removed from the soft picks and easy prey of armed robbery, street urchins and Boko Haram recruits.

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2016
someone asked this question before 'why is Musa always dirty?'
Looking at Musa in his new, clean and neat school uniform, I believe Musa and his philanthropists have given that question a befitting burial.

nduu.si@gmail.com. talking about school, you can still pay your tuition fees and other purchases abroad. If you need to transfer USD or pounds I can help.

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Meriekriss: 8:46am On Jan 15, 2016
papawemba:

Ode! For this your comment i will never use wallpapers again and will not advice anybody to patronize wallpaper sellers again.

And as a custom officer, i will make life difficult for any container carrying wallpaper at the port or on the road.

Lol.... As per God wey you b na? ... Watch as God makes life difficult for you.. See how you are exposing your purposely evil acts that's if your truly a custom officer....
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:
Yes o!
....We dey go celebrate with our HomBoy woooo!!! An opportunity to get someone to buy us a CAR too! cheesy

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Bhiodun(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Meeloreh:
The witches in his village should not carry his file o, he has a bright future
LMAOOOOOOOOO! @carry his file grin

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2016
Good one!
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by owale51(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Nyc one keep it up , bt dis our country get as e b cool shocked
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by tomholly: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2016
good oooooooooooo.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by TheAziz: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2016
good one for him
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by timota(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2016
youngice:
Another almajiri has be emancipated
And he has be elevated from the throes of collective subjection to beggar mentality
check the name Godwin he can't be almajiri
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2016
check his name...omo na Godwin!.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ikombe: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Meriekriss:
Lol.. See im face.. Person wey go still drop out...
Not everybody will be a dropout like you . So if e dey pain you say u no finish primary school go hug transformer tongue

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2016
I'm very happy for him.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Meriekriss: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
ikombe:
Not everybody will be a dropout like you . So if e dey pain you say u no finish primary school go hug transformer tongue

Lol... Am sure ur still a student... Sorry, I no b drop out.. Meanwhile, that ma comment was a joke... Nawa oo
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Meriekriss: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
ikombe:

Lol... Am sure ur still a student... Sorry, I no b drop out.. Meanwhile, that ma comment was a joke... Nawa oo
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by davedpo(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2016
hey young bro! u will make it to d top and u wil neva drop out as some pple xpect
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by kachnov(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2016
This is a blessing...happy for him.

Can you instruct online?? See my signature.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ranksz: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Meeloreh:
The witches in his village should not carry his file o, he has a bright future

hahahahhaha you guys will not kill me with laugh ooo. Make him too go hide him file na. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ikombe: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Meriekriss:

the joke was too expensive undecided
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Whom God has blest, no man can curse.

My enemies should find better work instead of gossiping about me. I am blest..
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2016
God bless the soul and hand dat giveth

Floating School, Makoko, Lagos, Collapses After Heavy & Torrential Rainfall / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night