Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) (33729 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by sanyajava: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2016
haba! haba! haba! You called that one school? abeg make them find better school for the young talented boy
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Naomite(f): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Am so touched by the act of these gud samaritans. Hope we have more of individuals with kind hearts like urs in this country. I wish Godwin musa well.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Meriekriss:
Lol.. See im face.. Person wey go still drop out...

Modified : before you quote me, hope your sense of humor is intact?

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..
Na swear be dat abi na weting
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by olatade(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol! godwin goes to school
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
whirlwind7:
Great news!
He knows next to nothing about the power of social media that had brought him such good fortune, and hopefully, he's going to become a sensation and we get to know more about his success.

Such kids are better enrolled in special schools that will nurture their talent and make them become self reliant.

Very correct!.

What they should do is nurture this boy through science, and get him study engineering. If this is not done he may end up studying mass communication or English literature, for Example. Thereby wasting his talent.

This is the only way Africa can develop; when we begin building our cars, trains, bicycles, airplane, ships, submarine, name them!. Once Africa get science right, there're thousands of people among us that will build us out of poverty.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Ayaaa ....God bless his benefactor. I hope BH won't recruit him one day o angry
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by westlius(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Nice wit education plus your talent make Nigeria a brighter future wit our children in school
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Meriekriss:
Lol.. See im face.. Person wey go still drop out...

Modified : before you quote me, hope your sense of humor is intact?

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..

Please try to develop a sense of propriety to go along with that rampant sense of humor of yours.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
musicwriter:

Very correct!.

What they should do is nurture this boy through science, and get him study engineering. If this is not done he may end up studying mass communication or English literature, for Example. Thereby wasting his talent.

This is the only way Africa can develop; when we begin building our cars, trains, bicycles, airplane, ships, submarine, name them!. Once Africa get science right, there're thousands of people among us that will build us out of poverty.

That's right...i've always staunchly believed that research and development must be encouraged rather than merely standing in que to recieve technology from the west and even the east these days. Even in the UK, i remember there was this member of parliament some years back who was quite outspoken against the churning out of "mickey mouse" degrees...now, how much more an underdeveloped nation such as Nigeria? of what use is it to us to have masses of potential human capital studying philosophy and the likes?
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by dabossman(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2016
This is the kind of story we want to read about more often on Nairaland, not all these moronic political and tribal bickering. Wishing you all the best boy.

kobonaire:
I just showed this to my boy to motivate him but the little rascal just continued to chop the fry egg mummy made for his spoilt aśś

I guess your boy took after his father.

Na joke o!

1 Like

Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by apholaryn: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2016
papawemba:

Ode! For this your comment i will never use wallpapers again and will not advice anybody to patronize wallpaper sellers again.

And as a custom officer, i will make life difficult for any container carrying wallpaper at the port or on the road.
lmao..u dey para o..d last part sef got me rolling on d floor
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by manitobor(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2016
grin
He looks like a real Musa.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Ayopercent(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2016
ebosie11:
Remember Godwin Musa, the 7-year-old boy who built his own bicycle  from the scratch because his parents could not afford to buy him one? He has finally been enrolled into school. Musa became an internet hit after his story filtered on social media and even saw  someone buying him a ‘real’ bicycle. Someone decided to enrol him into school, paid his fees and got him all the necessary school material. Story with happy ending.

See photos above;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/remember-7-year-old-boy-who-built-his.html?m=1
Musa finally goes to school.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Grt kid-----see he's eyes very bright. D oda day it was a boy dt bulit a house in anambra state n today its musa, we really hv very bright kids around dz days, may God provide for ds boy d money to go to sch n become grt. May no evil see him in form of bad frds, that would come n distract him- amen.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by Tellemall: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
whirlwind7:
Great news!
He knows next to nothing about the power of social media that had brought him such good fortune, and hopefully, he's going to become a sensation and we get to know more about his success.

Such kids are better enrolled in special schools that will nurture their talent and make them become self reliant.

The last bit is right. How can an eagle fly when it's grown up with chickens?
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by ovieben(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
loll.allow the gut flex,he might just be the next GEJ(little work great output)
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
God works in mysterious ways .
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by 0079jaBond(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'm so elated! This is great mehn. Godwin Musa, your star shall not be hidden nor stolen. God will continue to uplift your family through you. Amen
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by fabulousk8(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice one! Wish all this politicians can learn such act.
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by tony4u035(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Check out the endless smile of satisfaction on the boy's face! God makes the imposibility posible, just because He's God.
ebosie11:
Remember Godwin Musa, the 7-year-old boy who built his own bicycle  from the scratch because his parents could not afford to buy him one? He has finally been enrolled into school. Musa became an internet hit after his story filtered on social media and even saw  someone buying him a ‘real’ bicycle. Someone decided to enrol him into school, paid his fees and got him all the necessary school material. Story with happy ending.

See photos above;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/remember-7-year-old-boy-who-built-his.html?m=1
Re: Godwin Musa Who Built His Own Bicycle Finally In School (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
More sophisticated bicycles from you boy. Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floating School, Makoko, Lagos, Collapses After Heavy & Torrential Rainfall / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.