Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 (853 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Ghanaian, 80-yr-old Father Of 100 Children Says He's Strong Enough To Have More / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 by Rtopzy(f): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2016
41-year-old Simon Watson has been the into sperm donation business for 16 years, and has fathered 800 children.
He however said he wont rest until they are 1000. With a donation once a week, the unlicensed sperm donor has been in the profession for 16 good years.

‘The number of women using donated sperm to get pregnant is rising, but many find the cost of treatment at private clinics prohibitive. This has led some women to use unlicensed donors – but are they putting their health at risk?

During a BBC interview, he said:“Usually one [baby] a week pops out. I reckon I’ve got about 800 so far, so within four years I’d like to crack 1,000. I’ve got kids all the way from Spain to Taiwan, so many countries. I’d like to get the world record ever, make sure no-one’s going to break it, get as many as possible.”

According to research, very few women are eligible for artificial insemination on the National Health Scheme (NHS) as the criteria are very strict. Private licensed clinics cost between £500 and £1,000 for each cycle of treatment. Men are allowed to father no more than 10 children. Watson charges £50 for his services – the“magic potion pot”– and most of his clients find him on Facebook.

When they contact him on Facebook, most of the clients ask him if he has any hereditary diseases. After which they meet with him and either book a room in the hotel or use the public toilets.

Watson’s son manages his Facebook account for him.

Source: http://ritachi.mywapblog.com/photos-meet-41-yr-old-man-who-has-800-ch.xhtml

Re: Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 by ramdris(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
He is a chronic masturbator who is hiding under d guise of sperm donation....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 by HungerBAD: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol.
Re: Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 by whirlwind7(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
ramdris:
He is a chronic masturbator who is hiding under d guise of sperm donation....

grin grin grin
Chronic masturbator indeed.
I visited this thread because I thought he actually had those babies through conventional sex, and not as a sperm donor.
Reminds me of a French movie I watched, called Starbuck.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 by SirLegal(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2016
More fluid to his tool. May his tool not run dry. cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet 41-yr-old Man Who Has 800 Children, Says He’s Going On 1000 by blazetitov: 7:35am On Jan 15, 2016
That's another Father Abraham in the making grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Girl? / Here's What The Way You Hold Your Fist Reveals About Your Personality / The Best Marriage Advice Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.