Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Armed Forces Remembrance Day! Share Ur Msg To Our Fallen Heroes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Remembrance Day! Share Ur Msg To Our Fallen Heroes (483 Views)

Buhari At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebrations (Photos) / Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day! Share Ur Msg To Our Fallen Heroes by aolumaxi(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, let's remember our fallen heroes and those still up fighting for our freedom and peace.... send ur best wishes to 'em here

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day! Share Ur Msg To Our Fallen Heroes by Kelklein(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Rest On...gallant soldiers!

Till we meet to part no more!

lalasticlala do the do..
Re: Armed Forces Remembrance Day! Share Ur Msg To Our Fallen Heroes by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
to all the members of the Nigeria armed forces,
may God bless you abundantly.
thank you so much for putting your life on the line to keep us safe.
I pray for God's protection on you and your family members.
God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

"N260m Was Refund For My Personal Money I Used For Jonathan's Campaign" - Anenih / I’m Owed N180m Spent On Jonathan’s Re-election -anenih / We Have Driven Boko Haram Backwards, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.