Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO (1917 Views)

Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / Nobody Can Arrest Jonathan, Ijaw Youths Tell Buhari / Breaking News -No One Can Arrest Me Even Buhari,Nigerian Government Says TOMPOLO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by queentell(f): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2016
A former Niger Delta warlord, Government Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo, has shunned the order of a Federal High Court in Lagos to unconditionally appear today to answer a 40-count of alleged N13bn fraud levelled against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

While all his co-accused, including a former Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, Patrick Akpobolokemi, were present in court, only Tompolo failed to appear later he said no one can aresst me even Nigerian Government and he doesn’t have any case with any one to answer in public.

Source: http://www.zubbyblog.com/no-one-can-arrest-me-not-even-the-nigerian-government-militant-boss-tompolo/
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by ckmayoca: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Mr Man now that u ve been Honoured, it's better to respect your self and get a lawyer and obey the court other. Don't think anybody from South will join you fight this your so called War cos you will be Hand picked from your house with hand cuffs.

2 Likes

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by northvietnam(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2016
ckmayoca:
Mr Man now that u ve been Honoured, it's better to respect your self and get a lawyer and obey the court other. Don't think anybody from South will join you fight this your so called War cos you will be Hand picked from your house with hand cuffs.

what do u know about war & loyalty...

the guy is a God plus his now got billions ..

Some boys are waiting for another sheeeeet to go down so they can have reason to venture back in crude oil theft
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by queentell(f): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2016
northvietnam:

Some boys are waiting for another sheeeeet to go down so they can have reason to venture back in crude oil theft

I May agree ''waiting for another sheeeeet to go down so they can have reason to venture back in crude oil theft''
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by buzquet(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Una go think say na ur MuMu pIckin (GEJ) Era

DSS go carry you, lock you for solitary, collect all your properties and freeze all your account and military will take care of ur boys that u depend on, and Nothing will happen

Gone are those days dat a person can hold government to ransom

Thr is new sherif in town! No time for shiiiiiii×iiiiiiit again!

1 Like

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by tayebest(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2016
northvietnam:

[s]what do u know about war & loyalty...

Some boys are waiting for another sheeeeet to go down so they can have reason to venture back in crude oil theft[/s]

who is Tompolo to Nigeria Government? If i slap you ehn! angry
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by teelaw4life(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2016
See this degree-less weyrey wey build him pedigree ontop the corrupt activities of an extremely useless administration making mouth. I hope the nigerian government gets their hands on you, then you'll know that the road to hell sef is as bad as the destination itself. In the words of Olamide "b*st*rd omo-ale of nigeria forming Capon."

1 Like

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by ckmayoca: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
northvietnam:

God u say?
We will all see how this will end. If he ur God or not.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by northvietnam(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2016
ckmayoca:

God u say?
We will all see how this will end. If he ur God or not.
Guess u don't know what o meant by the word "He Is A GOD"
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by phantom(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
This tompolo dude is more fool.ish than I thought.
No worry. Dem go soon clear you.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by ehinmowo: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2016
ehhh see bragging o. someone staying in an area less than 10, 000km squared is bragging dt a federation of over 900, 000km squared cannot arrest him.

that's what u get by making unschooled person rich.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by ckmayoca: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2016
northvietnam:

Guess u don't know what o meant by the word "He Is A GOD"

Not this type of 'God' for a man but this type of 'god' yes I can still play along.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by akp202(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
time shall tell
tayebest:

who is Tompolo to Nigeria Government? If i slap you ehn! angry
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by MoyoGENERAL: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
.....Tompolo don high!!!

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by dani3(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
Am bored, give me some likes, it makes me feel better.
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by Meeloreh(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Death can
Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by sotyuzono(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
ckmayoca:
we are in the era where court orders are nt obeyed so I guess Mr Tompolo is learning from federal governmnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – Militant Boss TOMPOLO by queentell(f): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
.....Tompolo don high!!!

you and this your pix make me laugh

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Now Ranks 51st In The World / Omotowa: How Nigeria, Six Other Oil Producers Failed To Save For Rainy Day / Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.