Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili (15827 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2016
APC lies have caught up with them

1 Like

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by anonimi: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Adminisher: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
Kyase:
IPOB OOOOOO,see una life.
Vanguard una be idiots

The new social media law is required. People should not be spreading lies so much.
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2016
omenka:
Take am easy make you no die on top the matter of person wey no even know whether your village dey for niaja map.

It's an honest advice.
it seems you are not biter about the chibok girls. continue to enjoy while those girls are suffering. until you condemn your boss you Are not different from him
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Otu7(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2016
dis woman na heavy attention seeker. eye service na her portion. she cudnt get it on wit GEJ cos Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo & Deziani were smarter Dan her. so she turned anti GEJ. I believe she is an APC member
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by columbus007(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
As she get wide mouth,na so her lie lie dey always go wider grin
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Blackops(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
And people have been yabbing the man. Y should he walk out in the first instance he was the one that called a meeting. People will just take issues out of context shior.
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by davedpo(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
There is no amount of washing you can give to a lie to make it look like the truth
Buhari is insensitive to the common man plight
hey!!! take it kul sis
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Adminisher: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
mazzi:
Madam shat you ugly mouth!!! Your members who attended the meeting said he walked out on them and you that didn't attend is here romancing the truth.

This is stupid.
The President agreed to meet crying women who did not book an appointment. He was in an angry mood later yes but he gave them the time and commiserated. If you have imagination you will understand what probably transpired.There must have been a mob scene at the venue and that must have ranked some officials.

However more importantly why are you guys talking from both sides of the mouth. Shebi you all said Chibok was a scam?
Funny generation of cowards and liars.
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
vedaxcool:

And when good befalls Nigeria it becomes your season of depression and sadness. May Allah grant Nigeria good all year round. Ami
A hailing hailer, a RICEtified somebody!!! Weldon

1 Like

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Otu7(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2016
dis woman na heavy attention seeker. eye service na her portion. she coudnt get it on wit GEJ cos Stella Odua, Ngozi Okonjo, Deziani & d late Dora Akunyeli were smarter Dan her. so she turned anti GEJ. I believe she is an APC member. I wasn't surprised she is denying what is so glaringly true. maybe she wona b d supper woman of PMB regime
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by lastpage: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Immediately I saw the news on NL, I just laughed

It is the handiwork of IPOB Youths who hate Buhari with a passion because of his fight on Corruption

There is nothing IPOB people can do to stop the fight on corruption

God bless the best President Nigeria has ever had

IPOB Una go cry tire

grin grin grin grin

What l dont understand is this "Emotional Connection" a President is supposed to have with the parents of girls kidnapped over two years ago!

I mean, l use to shed tears for my dead family member when it happened some five years ago but now I DONT ANYMORE!
It does not mean l still dont love them but it means l have gotten over the raw emotions.

Buhari has gotten over it (l can understand if the parents have not but at least that has not stop some of them from having "Kpekus" and getting pregnant and having other children) but that does noit mean he wont try his best to recover the girls, if they can still be recovered.

Nobody should try to "emotionally blackmail" our President.
Buhari has a military background and they are known to bottle-up their emotions in public
We dont need a President that cries and shed "crocodile tears" like the Shoeless one that got us where we are today!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by BABANGBALI: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
In another news,Monday is the best day to get banned and be sent to nairaland prison,that day they serve you good food,drinks of your choice and you are allowed to come in and sleep with whoever you like. Weekend is not the best time to go there,weekend is when seun allows the moderators to go off duty and so they do not have time for anyone in the prison,except to press the ban button and send more people to their prison.

cc: tonyebarcanista
freeglobe
msglobalwonder
vickyrotex
chukwudi44
rokiatu
funjosh
eleko1
edwife and all other bad belle people
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I don't care.
[size=18pt]All i need is $1 to be 500 naira.[/size]

I hope Buhari rules Nigeria for 30 years.
He is the best president in the world.

embarassed embarassed sad
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Sunnyade01(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Madam he has met them before.
He met them again

Hugging them and feeling him doesnt change anything!

Madam abi CIA send you to shake our president and send him the way of Abacha & Abiola ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Soreza(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
WHY THIS WOMAN CARRY THIS MATTER FOR HEAD?NAWA O
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
davedpo:
hey!!! take it kul sis
allow her to say it the way she deems fit
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by mynduu44: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
It baffles me the way this woman a plane. Can land on her nostrils keep believing Buhari will one day make her a minister...

Pathetic Liar..
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by iokpebholo: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Immediately I saw the news on NL, I just laughed

It is the handiwork of IPOB Youths who hate Buhari with a passion because of his fight on Corruption

There is nothing IPOB people can do to stop the fight on corruption

God bless the best President Nigeria has ever had

IPOB Una go cry tire

grin grin grin grin
best president?
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by ayindejimmy(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
mazzi:
Madam shat you ugly mouth!!! Your members who attended the meeting said he walked out on them and you that didn't attend is here romancing the truth.

Which members?
PDP members you meant.
Cos this was what someone at the meeting narrated b4 Vanguard and haters started distorting the truth.
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%40Kiingfahd#tweet_687702878602006530
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
publicenemy:

Useless people... You better commit suicide becos Buhari will be there till 2019.

President Buhari is always right.
mtsewwwwww

1 Like

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
lastpage:

What l dont understand is this "Emotional Connection" a President is supposed to have with the parents of girls kidnapped over two years ago!

I mean, l use to shed tears for my dead family member when it happened some five years ago but now I DONT ANYMORE!
It does not mean l still dont love them but it means l have gotten over the raw emotions.

Buhari has gotten over it (l can understand if the parents have not but at least that has not stop some of them from having "Kpekus" and getting pregnant and having other children) but that does noit mean he wont try his best to recover the girls, if they can still be recovered.

Buhari has a military background and they are known to bottle-up their emotions in public
We dont need a President that cries and shed "crocodile tears" like the Shoeless one that got us where we are today!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Interesting...

1 Like

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Goke7: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
lastpage:

undecided undecided

Lastpage!

lol why giving us comic relief with a very sensitive matter? I get your points though but you know how emotional we are in this part of the world
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by satowind(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
was oby daughter included
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by belloabdulrazaq(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I don't give a flying and running fucck because no Igbo girl was kidnapped.

He can walk out on them Chibok girls parents whenever he wants.

This was the change you were craving for ??
Enjoy your change.
ofcourse the change is here and we enjoy it.
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by 9jatatafo(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2016
OBY promised deleting her twitter account. How come she is still twitting?
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by SUBWAY101(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
allow her to say it the way she deems fit

Lmao. You nust be a sad joker, provocateur=ecoterror=ecoterrorist.

1 Like

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Lmao. You nust be a sad joker, provocateur=ecoterror=ecoterrorist.
who cares about people ignorance
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by veritas2001: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
What do they want PMB to do?
How do they want him to 'connect' with the parents?
By crying like Dame Jona?
Can't really understand all this BBOG drama.
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Omexonomy: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Iro nla! Buhari remains passionate about the less privilege , it is you who defend thieves and looters who deprived the the less privilege and every honest Nigerian of dividends of good governance that is insensitive.
so you be Yoruba boi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Nelson Attacks Jumoke Okoya-Thomas With Thugs At APC Secretariat / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others / Tinubu Meets With Northern Alliance Committee Members (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.