Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

A Speck Of My Mind!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Speck Of My Mind!!! (460 Views)

Inspirational Poems............ Words In My Mind / Abel's Journal 2. (My Ex Girlfriend On My Mind) / Poetry: Sagging Piece Of My Mind – DAVID OSUDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Speck Of My Mind!!! by RemenZack(f): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
I shouldn't be saying this but I've to. It's on my behalf and several others who feel they aren't recognised or applauded enough for their Works. It's not an easy task to get throbbing ideas out of your head and/or mind and you aren't even recognised at all for doing so. If you're an aspiring Writer, like myself, you should feel exactly what I'm feeling.

I honestly feel I'm not getting the burning attention that I deserve for my works, just because I'm not Writing or dealing on what Someone or more wants. It's unfair, childish and annoying. I'm fumed and I can't hold it in any longer.

Comment whatever you want but it is absolutely true. Regardless of whatever I'm getting right about now, I will still continue to Write, because it is a personal interest of mine, whether anyone likes it or not. ENOUGH IS BLATANTLY ENOUGH!!!

(1) (Reply)

What's D Connection Btw The Spit And D Odor! Wen D Nose Smells D Mouth Spit! / Guardian Angel(i) / Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.