Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help (309907 Views)

How I Make 150k In A Week In 1688 Buying This Necklace From Sandro Shop In China / How To Research Hot Selling Product In 1688.com / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's has been long, I just wanted to know who are still interested, tanx for your comments and contribution , it keeps the thread running

Lesson 4&5

How to translate 1688.com site to England, so you can understand very well

How to search for a product in 1688.com site

As I explain earlier, used the latest version of google chrome, it will translate the site to English for your understanding,

For searching for product, you need google translate, go to google translate, write what you want to buy in English, make sure you google translate to translate to traditional Chinese, so your English word will translate to Chinese, then you can search for what you want

In the next lessons, I will tell you how to buy from the best seller in the category of goods you want to buy

Enjoy

Think of our group importation
https://www.nairaland.com/2885394/china-usa-joined-importations-importers#2885394.5

5 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Wonder1844(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Wonder1844(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
Pls how do i know that the product is original because some of d things i imported are fake as such had problem with selling for a gud profit.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wonder1844:
Pls how do i know that the product is original because some of d things i imported are fake as such had problem with selling for a gud profit.

1: Form the seller store review and feedback

2: by using a shipper that can help you check quality for you

3:by requesting for sample item first for product review

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Wonder1844(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
tugrow:

1: Form the seller store review and feedback
2: by using a shipper that can help you check quality for you
3:by requesting for sample item first for product review
thanks alot
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Wonder1844(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2016
Pls has anybody here made payment thru InfiniteKoncept. Just want to knw if he is reliable. Tanx
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by stadelk7: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2016
If you want to find out how to sell what you buy from these Chinese websites in the US without you bringing those items into Nigeria and all from your computer, contact me by mail. Stadelk7@gmail.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Thank bro. Very much with you!
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by chudy144(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2016
I see you tugrow... cool cool cool
Weldone God is your strength...

1 Like

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by herboshedhe(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Learning
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Wonder1844:
Pls has anybody here made payment thru InfiniteKoncept. Just want to knw if he is reliable. Tanx
sorry I was in a ban for because of the whatsapp importation group, I want to start,

Have you make the payment already
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
stadelk7:
If you want to find out how to sell what you buy from these Chinese websites in the US without you bringing those items into Nigeria and all from your computer, contact me by mail. Stadelk7@gmail.com.
no one should contact this contact, he has nothing to offer

17 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2016
dailypay1:
Thank bro. Very much with you!
you are welcome
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 7:57am On Jan 31, 2016
chudy144:
I see you tugrow... cool cool cool
Weldone God is your strength...

Sorry boss for not replying since, I was in a ban Bro

Thanks, you show us the way

1 Like

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2016
I was in a ban for a week

Just resuming, please were do we stop with lectures

1 Like

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by flowingwaters(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2016
4&5.
tugrow:
I was in a ban for a week

Just resuming, please were do we stop with lectures
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Chumaco(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

8 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by websuccess(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2016
tugrow:

Think of our group importation
https://www.nairaland.com/2885394/china-usa-joined-importations-importers#2885394.5

This group has been deleted.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tobaoye: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2016
tugrow:
OK

Lecture 1

Tool and app that makes it easy to buy in 1688.com are

Google chrome

Google translate

QQ International

Wechat

Skype (optional )

1688.com app

Google chrome : is the best to tool to use in accessing 1688.com ,because it's help translate the site from Chinese lauguage to English for you to understand and sources for the right item you need. you can download it from play store for Android if you are using phone Or , if you are using laptop, you can also download it or get it from the computer people that share software

Google translate : is to change and interpret lauguage, example, you want to buy a phone in 1688, you come to google translate, translate phone from English to Chinese and it will be written like this 電話 ,den you copy and paste in 1688.com search bar, and phone different store will come out

QQ International : is the most used social network Chinese used, so it for communication

Wechat : qq is second by wechat, used for communication, but most sellers used qq than wechat, because qq is most used for business, and most are installed in computer, while wechat are the really used in phone

Skype : are most used by sellers in Alibaba, so not really needed

1688.com app : now there are some time, you add their qq but the don't accept you for long time, but if you download 16688 app, seller will respond to you in less than 1-2 minutes

I rest for today

Question and answer

Is it every time one need to search for goods on 1688 that I have to go to google translator to do so
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by abbeyforex(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
tobaoye:

Is it every time one need to search for goods on 1688 that I have to go to google translator to do so

YES ! If you are using google chrome,you can set it to a mode whereby it will be translating automatically whenever you open the website.
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
abbeyforex:

YES ! If you are using google chrome,you can set it to a mode whereby it will be translating automatically whenever you open the website.
very Good

Sir thank for your contribution
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Wonder1844(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good day house, pls I need a seller details where I can buy memory card and selfie stick. Thanks
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wonder1844:
Good day house, pls I need a seller details where
I can buy memory card and selfie stick. Thanks
contact me through my signature
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by NnamdiN: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
abbeyforex:

how
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wonder1844:
Someone told me yesterday that my name was called & I was wondering why I didn't get a mention. So na you they call me infinitekoncept while I'm infinitikoncept. Lols
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Wonder1844(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Someone told me yesterday that my name was called & I was wondering why I didn't get a mention. So na you they call me infinitekoncept while I'm infinitikoncept. Lols
lolzzzzzzz. Nor vex
Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wonder1844:
lolzzzzzzz. Nor vex
USD dey available now sha. Its #270 per USD. 900$ available in China

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by needinfo: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
inioluwajoe:
I know him personally so I can vouch for him.he is not one of those guys. dude is really selfless and generous with information. kudos to him
you know him very well and you are new to nairaland. this is another team member trying to make false claim. time registered is on the 4th of January, so watch out for this guy too

8 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
needinfo:
you know him very well and you are new to nairaland. this is another team member trying to make false claim. time registered is on the 4th of January, so watch out for this guy too
guy, you have issues with English language, go back to school, how do you understand personal, that guy is childhood friend and a brother to me, I even introduced him to nairaland, next time used your brain before on people thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by needinfo: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2016
tugrow:
guy, you have issues with English language, go back to school, how do you understand personal, that guy is childhood friend and a brother to me, I even introduced him to nairaland, next time used your brain before on people thread
na you sabi english. Master of English. you will be held responsible if any one report scam issue here about this guy. i have taken note of your details including address and other contacts which i dug up from my own research. EFCC will be brought to your door step by the time any scam issue comes up because i will tag you as accomplice. no woner you got scammed by a notorious scammer due to your greed. watch out nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by tugrow(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
needinfo:
na you sabi english. Master of English. you will be held responsible if any one report scam issue here about this guy. i have taken note of your details including address and other contacts which i dug up from my own research. EFCC will be brought to your door step by the time any scam issue comes up because i will tag you as accomplice. no woner you got scammed by a notorious scammer due to your greed. watch out nairalanders
I don't know why some people talk anyhow, please have I asked you or anybody here on this thread for money to give out information, if yes say it out but if no...........

My last word----------be careful

8 Likes

Re: How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:11am On Feb 12, 2016
For those still in need of pick up from any of the freight forwarder to any part of the country or within lagos I'm still available to serve you. Just chat me on my WhatsApp. For my Chinese brethren USD will be available for direct payment to Chinese account or alipay account @ #42 per ¥

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.