Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award (3860 Views)

JONATHAN Wins Martin Luther King Award / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by lamzybaby: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Former Nigerian president Dr Goodluck Jonathan has been honoured by the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) in Atlanta with the Presidential Award in recognition of his leadership in advancing human rights social justice and the fight for universal freedom. Dr Jonathan therefore becomes first African leader to be honoured with the award.
gegeThe award which is founded by the late American civil rights leader, Dr Martin Luther King, in January 1957, the SCLC is currently led by Dr Charles Steele. As part of the activities leading up to the celebration of Dr Martin Luther King Day on Monday, January 18, 2016, the SCLC decided to honour Dr Jonathan for his role in ensuring there was a peaceful transition of power in Nigeria in last year’s presidential elections.

- See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/goodluck-jonathan-recieves-martin-luther-king-presidential-award/#sthash.IsDBmXcK.dpuf

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by ojun50(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats father of many nation

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Femco2016(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
He has to be awarded...after looting the whole treasury and developed another man's land,what else if not rewards from all nooks and corners...... Man can be deceived but we can never deceive God. :/:>

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by eejo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
who GOD had bless politicains,online E rats cannot curse him my hero

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by eejo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Femco2016:
He has to be awarded...after looting the whole treasury and developed another man's land,what else if not rewards from all nooks and corners...... Man can be deceived but we can never deceive God. :/:>
can you please forward Gej looted account to EFCC can't you see the more you hate him the more GOD loves him

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by poshestmina(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
God bless you sir smiley

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Femco2016(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
eejo:
can you please forward Gej looted account to EFCC can't you see the more you hate him the more GOD loves him

mental slavery....what did pmb said on media chat? He said the countries were the looters invested the money are slow in tackling the issue of refunding the looted funds......wise up....gej is not an angel.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dr Jonathan, who was received by Dr Martin Luther King’s sister, Naomi during the event, is the first African leader to be so honoured. His role in relinquishing power and conceding defeat to President Muhammadu Buhari after the last election, marking the first time an incumbent government has been defeated in a Nigerian presidential election, is what earned Dr Jonathan the award.

According to nigerianwatch before the event, Dr Jonathan met privately with Dr Steele, who agreed to work with the Goodluck Jonathan Foundation to advance the cause of peace around the world and to bridge the gap between black people in the diaspora and Africa. Dr Jonathan responded that his vision is to help stabilise and promote democracy and peace in Africa, adding that without peace you cannot have economic progress.

http://nigerianpilot.com/goodluck-jonathan-recieves-martin-luther-king-presidential-award/

APC children of hate and hanger, where are you ?

God bless the man of Peace, because...

Lalasticlala.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by tsdarkside(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
eejo:
who GOD had bless politicains,online E rats cannot curse him my hero

you people are mad!!!...were are the chibok girls??....the person that messed up nigeria,you are honoring...buhari that is trying to clean the mess left behind by jonathan,you abuse.....thunda fire all of una!!!.... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Firefire(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

[s]you people are mad!!!...were are the chibok girls??....the person that messed up nigeria,you are honoring...buhari that is trying to clean the mess left behind by jonathan,you abuse.....thunda fire all of una[/s]!!!.... angry angry angry angry

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Firefire(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala come and see ooooo.

God bless GEJ and shame Nigeria enemies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Awards shows hard work.
And
How you have been a blessing to others..!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by tsdarkside(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=Firefire post=42004005][/quote]

yea..we are crying for people like you,that are doomed to be slaves to the western-world....

dont worry,you and the western-world will be our slaves.....enjoy....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Firefire(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
tsdarkside:

yea..we are crying for people like you,that are doomed to be slaves to the western-world....

dont worry,you and the western-world will be our slaves.....enjoy....
[/s]

Sorry ooooo.

God bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by tsdarkside(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Sorry ooooo.

God bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

why are you canceling what i wrote??....thunda fire Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by eejo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

you people are mad!!!...were are the chibok girls??....the person that messed up nigeria,you are honoring...buhari that is trying to clean the mess left behind by jonathan,you abuse.....thunda fire all of una!!!.... angry angry angry angry
you see your life who sponsor jihadist the arab world the blood of christain girls from chibok on their head GEJ my hero if you don't like hug transformer

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by tsdarkside(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
eejo:
you see your life who sponsor jihadist the arab world the blood of christain girls from chibok on their head GEJ my hero if you don't like hug transformer

me go hug transformers...you think i am stvpid??...especialy now,that i know the transformers are working again??..

dude..go get a life!!!....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by eejo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

me go hug transformers...you think i am stvpid??...especialy now,that i know the transformers are working again??..

dude..go get a life!!!....
i have a life and i love GEJ that you can never change

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by VickyRotex(f): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
God Bless Our Hero of Democracy!!! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by kelvyn7: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Shortyy(f): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
And haters are busy hating. Go uncle GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Lovexme(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goodluck winning awards everywhere you go. grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by brunofarad(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wow

Congrats oga JOE

We are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
One would actually question the sanity of this christian conference because they obviously don't know what they're doing.

How can they give Jonathan this award when the Chibok girls were whisked away under his nose? Even at that, he even spent endless days denying this occurrence and attributing it as a master plan of the opposition.

And to talk about the countless lives lost under his watch, the amount of money stolen, the impunity, the corruption, and of course, Mama Piss. LOL.

Obviously this set of christian just tarnished everything the late Dr Martin Luther King Jr stood for.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Akshow: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Make e de go from one local association to the other. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Wordsmith01: 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dr. Jonathan is an accomplished politician , in fact , to me , he is the father of contemporary African politics . A big congrats to him .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by chesterlee(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
The greatest President in the history of Nigeria!!!

God bless GEJ!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by repogirl(f): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
And he keeps winning! grin

Keep flying high...... #therealmrintegrity...... No be some fake ass dullards wey dey find praise for the rubbish dem dey do. angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by IAfrica: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Great man. Shame on the incompetent tyrant presently masquerading as president in Aso Rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Osirimononaye(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
I Love GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Wins Martin Luther King Presidential Award by Hygist1: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
mcc

(1) (2)

Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / Re: #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Rulings / Drama As Obasanjo Rejects Front Row Seat At Afreximbank Abuja Meeting – Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.