Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole (23130 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Forbes TV Interview: Says Jonathan Threatened Him (Video) / Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement / Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by bluaero(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has revealed how former President Goodluck Jonathan threatened to cage him after May 29 for throwing his weight behind the candidature of President Muhammadu Buhari in the last general elections.

Speaking at a meeting with APC leaders across the three Senatorial Districts of Edo State on Thursday, a highly elated Oshiomhole said “around this time last year, the tension in Nigeria was such that Prophets of doom around the world were almost unanimous that Nigeria would not survive 2015 but as you can see, man proposes, God disposes.

“Around this time last year, in January, a few weeks to the election, many were saying quite recklessly on radio and television that we were finished.

“The former President, Goodluck Jonathan told our National Chairman, Chief John Odigie Oyegun to inform me that after the election, he will put me, Adams, the son of Oshiomhole in a hole and I told Chief Oyegun to inform him to dig that hole very deep because although I am short, in the course of pushing me into the hole, nobody knows who will get there first.

“Since he is taller than me, he needs to dig the hole deep enough so that either of us can get in. In the end, he is inside the hole and I am busy putting dust into that hole”.

Oshiomhole continued, “In this hall, around this time last year, we held a meeting to share information about what was going on in various local governments and the specific challenges in each of those local government in order to fashion out appropriate response.

“Some of the statements that we shared in those meetings included threats that by June, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole would have been impeached because PDP would write results whether we liked it or not. They would overrun the House of Assembly and once the House is proclaimed in June, before the end of June, Comrade would be banished to his house in the village and from there to prison.

“Those who made those threats, who supervised those processes, even now in their early 90s are writing letters to explain how they shared money meant for defence. Every evil weapon they fashioned against me did not prosper and even the ones they are fashioning now will not prosper.”

Reminding the party leaders of the journey so far and how the Party has risen from ground zero to become the leading party in Nigeria, Oshiomhole said, “When we came in about 7 years ago, my party had no control even of one ward. We had no control of one local government, but today, we control wards, local, state and by the special grace of God, federal. Things have changed. The one who tamed a lion with bare hands, now with automatic weapons, no antelope can dare us in our own forest.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/15/how-former-president-jonathan-threatened-to-put-me-in-a-hole-oshiomhole/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/15/601382/

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by StRichard(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
The propaganda continues!!!

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by aare07(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by bluaero(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jonathan be like "bros you can lie for Africa shocked"

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by rolchi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
If Governor Adams Oshiomole really said this......then he is petty petty petty petty pettier pettier pettier pettiest pettiest pettiest! Absolutely so so so so and very very very very petty.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by tolexy007(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Hitback2back: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Don't worry Osho your born and unborn children will buy and read the book title"The Hero of Our Democracy " it will be all about PGEJ. If they don't study oga Jona line by line f9 await them.

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by hedonistic: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is obviously a blatant lie. What this ugly maggot hopes to achieve by telling this needless lie against a harmless and peace loving man like Jonathan is beyond me.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by brunofarad(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stunts. Everywhere grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by crestedaguiyi: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
YOU WILL STILL END UP IN A HOLE

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Shortyy(f): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I wish he did grin you talk too much

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by raymondzack: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I wish he did

Ugly old man

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
liar!!oshiomole was very inconsequential in the grand scheme of things,oshiomole is just a local champion unlike senior bros amaechi and baba tinubu e.t.c so GEJ did not need to threaten him...just like nobody worries about oyegun who is just a ceremonial chairman of APC without any power to even appoint councillors in his ward....oshiomole abeg face your state and pay your workers and pensioners their over 6 months salary...

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Lionsclaw: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oshiomole is gradually going mental

A dirty mannerless talkative man trying to rub shoulders with world renowed Dr Goodluck Joe.

Anyone who knows the riff raff should ask him to pack well cos he is in no way close to GEJ's league

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
make dem check Oshomole well well o because e be like say him don dey craze small small. e fit run tear cloth enter market very soon

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by StevenJay01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oshiomole is the devil and the devil is oshiomole

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Kelklein(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
excerpt: Oshiomhole said “around this time last year, the tension in Nigeria was such that Prophets of doom around the world were almost unanimous that Nigeria would not survive 2015 but as you can see, man proposes, God disposes.

THAT WAS UPTURN BY ONE MAN: GEJ

WE SHOULDN'T FORGET THAT.

excerpt:“Since he is taller than me, he needs to dig the hole deep enough so that either of us can get in. In the end, he is inside the hole and I am busy putting dust into that hole”.

HIT LIKE IF YOU AGREE OSHIO DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE HERE.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by aktolly54(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thank God u re not in hole now
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by GodpunishBuhari: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
You be ant? Any way sha you dey brief

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
osho
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by JVgal(f): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Madness comes in various form. I'm nt surprised. Osho baba go soon enter market

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by tunshe: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is PGEJ not alive to defend himself?

He was the C in C and has the capacity to utter such threat to a political enemy.

True or false, their business!

I just wonder why all these jobless kids on nairaland keep defending him even when Oshiomole mentioned a third party in his revelations.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Ibelong2God: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2016

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Dansiki1: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oshiomole carry on

“When we came in about 7 years ago, my party had no control even of one ward. We had no control of one local government, but today, we control wards, local, state and by the special grace of God, federal. Things have changed. The one who tamed a lion with bare hands, now with automatic weapons, no antelope can dare us in our own forest.”

I love that parts in bold, not even lions, they are agba ofifo to un dun yanmuyanmu.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by appini: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Adams
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by joanpinkie(f): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
i dont believe him.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by columbus007(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
This man is a ccunt I swear cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by anonimi: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2016

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by kolatobs(m): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by Urine: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
The hole is a terrible place, you won't pray for your enemy to go there.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole by emecheboy2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mr. cheap attention is here again for new round of distraction.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner / Whistle Blowing: Bank Workers Under Close Watch / Abakaliki Imam Of Ama-Hausa Central Mosque Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.