Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 (3064 Views)

Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Vows To Continue Protests If… - VANGUARD / NASS N9 Billion Allowance: A Proposal ( Call) For Civil Disobedience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by GodpunishBuhari: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB goes on massive protest, civil disobedience January 18By Emmanuel Uzodinma on January 15, 2016
Subscribe free to Daily Post Newsletter

Email Address

The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has declared its plan to embark on a massive protest on Monday January, 18 over the prolonged detention of Biafra activist, Nnamdi Kanu.

The group made the threat in a communique after its national executive officers’ meeting, at MASSOB headquarters, Okwe Onuimo Local Government Area of Imo State.

The communique signed by Comrade Samuel Edeson and Comrade Ibem Ugwuok Ibem, the National Director of Information and the National Secretary of the group, respectively, stated that, “MASSOB after series of public protest, demonstrations, civil disobedience and stay at home protest against the continued detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nigerian Government through the DSS and the non-compliance of Buhari led administration to obey three different competent court orders for Nnamdi Kanu’s release, demands that Nnamdi Kanu must be released now or more diplomatic, image, and political damages will befall the already battered Nigeria’s image with massive, self-determined and non-violence worldwide Biafran demonstration/protest including non co-operation and civil disobedience.

“That MASSOB directs all our members at home and in Diaspora to prepare for a massive demonstration, protest and a civil disobedience against the continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu (IPOB Leader) starting from Monday 18th January 2016.

“MASSOB also directs former members in Ralph Uwazurike’s BIM to join and participate in the non violent world wide demonstration against Nnamdi Kanu’s continued detention as a mark of Love and respect for Biafra.

“That MASSOB condemned the statement of Bishop Chukwuma of Enugu diocese of Anglican Church that Ndi Igbo don’t need Biafra and that our demonstrations are not for Biafra. MASSOB and IPOB are not on the street demonstrating against bad roads or lack of federal presence in eastern region or non-appointment of Igbos in key federal Government positions in Buhari led administration or against Igbo marginalization.

“We are committedly, consistently and uncompromisely agitating for an independent state of Biafra from Nigeria. Biafra is the answer to the numerous subjective slavery Nigeria subjected Ndi Igbo into ranging from political, Economical, Academic, Religious, Cultural and Social slavery.”

It added that “Today in Nigeria, true nationhood has remained stillborn. Peace, justice and equity has remained elusive to Nigeria which still remains in perpetual strife and increasing crises since her independence.
“These undeniable realities are the reasons the Nigerian State is afraid of Biafra which represents the truth they can not legitimately counter. Biafra speaks of the truth Nigeria know they are guilty of, so out of weakness, jittery and fear Nigeria resort to repressions, persecutions and detention of Biafran agitators.

“On Dr. Chris Eluemunoh, who claimed Chairman of state president of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo and his demand from Federal Government to release Nnamdi Kanu is against our ethics and clamor. MASSOB and IPOB don’t know Eluemunoh as an Igbo Leader with Igbo interest, this man is an agent of distraction working for Nigerian Government who has paid him more than Twenty Million Naira to make several negative press statement against us during the early days of our demonstration.

“He is not speaking the mind of Ohaneze Leadership as there is no office in Ohaneze as Chairman of State President. Ndiigbo should be wary of people like Dr. Chris Eluemunoh who are wolves in sheep clothing. Nnamdi Kanu will be released and true Igbo Leaders, MASSOB and IPOB Leaders will be on ground to receive him.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/15/nnamdi-kanu-massob-goes-on-massive-protest-civil-disobedience-january-18/

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by mensdept: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good 1 MASSOB. Kanu should have been released

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by GodpunishBuhari: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
sad shocked shocked shocked

Mynd44 and lalasticlala come and see oo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by feldido(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Eleyi ogidi gon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Samirana360(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
comefra must come

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by bossOD: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
I dey observe am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Nuells: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
If l comment they will ban me again

I just came back from ban yesterday

Meanwhile, God is aware

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by johnmartus(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
THEY NEVER LEARN

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by meforyou1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good one MASSOB. Please it should be effective, peaceful and non-violent. Ghandi style until Buhari obeys a common order that asked for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to be released unconditionally

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by babyfaceafrica: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lolz.....I hope this protest won't lead to death of innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by HtwoOw: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
All I see and hear is protest and they use that medium to loot shops and maybe smuggle stuffs in the more there are, the harder it gets to keep track

Buhari please ban all forms of protest

If after all their ultimatum and protest they can't break him out protesting is Bullshyt

DabullIT wetin you think

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Chubhie: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Shia should also follow suit and demand release of Zaky.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Linzo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I think the faderal govt is not handling the issue well, PMB hatred for indigbo and PDP is the root behind the continued detention of Kanu which if not properly managed will lead to a big civil unrest that may eventually lead division

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Lemme sh.it on this thread before it gets to late

Nnamdi Kanu will be found guilty of treason and will be hanged to death

Check this cure, it might work in your case:

https://www.nairaland.com/2859634/new-disease-been-discovered-iocs#41931015

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
HtwoOw:
All I see and hear is protest and they use that medium to loot shops and maybe smuggle stuffs in the more there are, the harder it gets to keep track

Buhari please ban all forms of protest

If after all their ultimatum and protest they can't break him out protesting is Bullshyt

DabullIT wetin you think

I have your solution, you can check for it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2859634/new-disease-been-discovered-iocs#41931015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Another monthly workout to exercise their leg and shed some fat after chopping too much meat during Xmas

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Pidggin(f): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ladies stay indoors, let the guys go on rampage if they want
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by smsshola(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
God save Nigeria...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Slikbae: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
As long as they know their boundry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Goke7: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Linzo:
I think the faderal govt is not handling the issue well, PMB hatred for indigbo and PDP is the root behind the continued detention of Kanu which if not properly managed will lead to a big civil unrest that may eventually lead division

Tell PDP to back off from the Biafra ish, they are the ones behind it all to spite PMB but he is not intimidated, all looters will vomit their yams

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by tsdarkside(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
make i joko here jooooor...biafrauudians are hilarious....their is always a lot of fun with them.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
meforyou1:
Good one MASSOB. Please it should be effective, peaceful and non-violent. Ghandi style until Buhari obeys a common order that asked for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to be released unconditionally

hahahahahaha ...Ghandi style...am not even 1min. here,una already bring me to laughing and crying the same time...

ahahahahahah.....hilarous..... grin grin grin grin grin

btw..i gave you a like,because you made my evening.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by kingdompropty: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
I believe the government of the day is the most silly one I have ever seen.

From court order disobedience

Budget smuggling

Killing of innocent citizens

Politicizing Chibok issues.

Economic cluelessness

Intolerance

The list is huge.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Weedcrusher: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Linzo:

Go learn how to spell federal first before you comment on an international forum

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Linzo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goke7:

Tell PDP to back off from the Biafra ish, they are the ones behind it all to spite PMB but he is not intimidated, all looters will vomit their yams
PDP is not supporting Biafra and will never, but let me remind you that biafra is a struggle for truth,justice and peace, it has no political affiliations. Hope that will sink in your skull

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Linzo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Go learn how to spell federal first before you comment on an international forum
Yoloba ganjer man thank you

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Gbengais(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
The problem is that these massob and Ipob guys talks too much

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 by Weedcrusher: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Linzo:

Yoloba ganjer man thank you

U still never know how to spell. You can join Nnamdi Kanu in prison and get executed with him for all I care.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Will Run For Chairman Of Ikeja LG On @KOWA_NGR 's Platform / Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.