Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies (3065 Views)

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met / Emeka Ihedioha Planting Trees In The Imo Government House (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2017
The Paramount Chief Francis Nwaneri is said to be the Prince of Mboku kingdom in Ihiagwa, Imo state Married with  six children,he is always surrounded with bare-chested ladies when he addresses the public .

He also founded the Gospel Music Association of Africa, registered as Glorious Voice of Africa, in which several Gospel singers in Africa were promoted.

http://www.udokajane.com/2017/07/meet-imo-state-chief-who-moves-around.html

Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by olahajayi(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2017
Really?
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Biafman: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Jakumo(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
This is a very serious development, and I must take this opportunity to roundly condemn the wanton blurring of the above pictures, which foreclosed the ability of stern-faced Nairaland security operatives, amiably led by yours truly, to ascertain for ourselves visually IF indeed the young women surrounding our Righteous Honorable Chief, are indeed UNCLAD and stacked by Mother Nature in a most alarming and unsettling manner suggested in the ILLEGALLY blurred areas.

Unable to await the un-blurring of the above photograph, I have taken it upon myself to conduct a meticulous google search, so as to UNCOVER and savor the succulent and firm FACTS behind this story, as a purely academic exercise on my part, of course.

Concurrently I would like to hereby offer my services as Executive Minister of Tourism, to the kingdom presided over by our man Chief Francis Nwanneri, who I must add, is very obviously a seasoned and discerning connoisseur of impeccable aesthetic taste, when it comes to the arduous task of selecting WHICH of the numerous nubile job applicants stripped down, would be deemed worthy of proudly posing for this memorable family portrait that will infest my dreams for many moons to come, without question.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by attackgat: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
I dont know who he is but he has never been to Igbo land. He cant say any Igbo word with the right intonation.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Jakumo(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
Well ladies and mantle-pieces, with profound gratitude to the OP for the link provided above, I can authoritatively state with absolute conviction that the most heavily visited tourist attraction in Nigeria shall now henceforth be located in the fabled Kingdom of the Always Mighty, Ever Righteous, Triple-Chief Nwanneri, of the Jiggly Naturals fame.

This prediction is written in stone, and I defy ANY mortal alive to question this bold statement of fact that I have made here today.

Lord have mercy. Gentlemen, let me just warn you that ONLY those with a reliable heart should DARE view that youtube video referenced above. To say my doors were blow off the hinges, would be a MAJOR understatement, considering what these grateful eyes have seen on this fine day.

Ha ha ha I never laughed so hard as when the Chief added the minor detail that he is a degreed aeronautical engineer. So much for the "ignorant savage" stereotype, ha ha.

The African heir apparent to Playboy Magazine's billionaire founder Hugh Hefner, is, without question, Nigeria's very own Cheif Nwanneri, of the hot, busty jungle bunnies fame. Chief, if you are out there, my hat is off to you in humble respect and admiration.

Chief Nwanneri, hey, we dey follow una for back, like how as tortoise him house dey follow am. Nigeria is LONG overdue for a visionary man of your caliber, Your Majesty.

Your time has come. African culture MUST be protected, and this discussion topic highlights why culture deserves protection, in today's world.

Lord have mercy. Thank you Jeeeesus, for my blessing of 20-20 vision that so benefited me today.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Nbote(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2017
See local hungry chief looking for attention.. Ordinary ihiagwa. mtcheeew..
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by facelessangel: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by nabiz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
Chei! O boye eeee!
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by DieBuhari: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
I don't think he is based in Nigeria
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Jakumo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
DieBuhari:
I don't think he is based in Nigeria

Who cares where he is based. He is on youtube. He is WORLDWIDE. Chief Nwanneri has become a force of nature. We will certainly hear much, much more about this great man.
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Jengem: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
See fwesh boobs

This na the real feminism

1 Like

Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Kk4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jakumo:
This is a very serious development, and I must take this opportunity to roundly condemn the wanton blurring of the above pictures, which foreclosed the ability of stern-faced Nairaland security operatives, amiably led by yours truly, to ascertain for ourselves visually IF indeed the young women surrounding our Righteous Honorable Chief, are indeed UNCLAD and stacked by Mother Nature in a most alarming and unsettling manner suggested in the ILLEGALLY blurred areas.

Unable to await the un-blurring of the above photograph, I have taken it upon myself to conduct a meticulous google search, so as to UNCOVER and savor the succulent and firm FACTS behind this story, as a purely academic exercise on my part, of course.

Concurrently I would like to hereby offer my services as Executive Minister of Tourism, to the kingdom presided over by our man Chief Francis Nwanneri, who I must add, is very obviously a seasoned and discerning connoisseur of impeccable aesthetic taste, when it comes to the arduous task of selecting WHICH of the numerous nubile job applicants stripped down, would be deemed worthy of proudly posing for this memorable family portrait that will infest my dreams for many moons to come, without question.
I do not know you, but i loke you
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by ipodstinks: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Make i come press Bobby Charlton? you
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Jakumo(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Diariz God o.
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by conductor11: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by deomelo: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Unclad ladies or unclad children?
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jakumo must be the Ambassador Designate cum Minister of Tourism to this Kingdom.

I so move this motion.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Jakumo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
deomelo:
Unclad ladies or unclad children?

Anybody over the age of 18 is an adult, regardless of whether some people prefer old women as partners, so go easy with the judgement, because you did after all take a good long look at the above pictures.
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by DIKEnaWAR: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Just negodu somebody living Buhari's dream. His own Aisha of za oza room he cannot service and this man has young and succulent, fresh and standing with pointed and hard like granite n1ppl3s all to himself. While Buhari is confined to the geriatric and maternity ward of a veterinary hospital in London. His mouth tied like a dog with rabies.

What kind of misfortune is this?
Re: Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Unclad Ladies by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Jakumo:

Anybody over the age of 18 is an adult, regardless of whether some people prefer old women as partners, so go easy with the judgement, because you did after all take a good long look at the above pictures.

nor mind am

(1) (Reply)

If Benue Votes Buhari / Tax Reforms Hold $72b In Extra Revenue For Nigeria, Others / APPOINTMENTS: Buhari Favoured South More Than North – Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.