Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (242514 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
abnot:

Executive trainee was what was stated on my offer letter and their was no mention of peopleplus anywhere during the while recruitment process . On the mortgage bank and pension forms we were asked to write zenith bank Plc under employer name. Asking bout the take-home cuz i have the gross figure but not the net figure

Please can u tell me the gross figure? And if you have your offer letter with you, you should have resumed in a branch by now. And in your offer letter, everything you will be entitled to will be stated. Please let's rub minds.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
tiedee:

Please can u tell me the gross figure? And if you have your offer letter with you, you should have resumed in a branch by now. And in your offer letter, everything you will be entitled to will be stated. Please let's rub minds.

I'm yet to resume . Wasn't posted to a branch . Will work from the head office . It doesn't state what the take home will be monthly that's why I'm posting out the question for all you experienced . Three of us picked up our letter today
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
abnot:

I'm yet to resume . Wasn't posted to a branch . Will work from the head office . It doesn't state what the take home will be monthly that's why I'm posting out the question for all you experienced . Three of us picked up our letter today

Ok. All the best. When you get your password, we can talk better. Take care.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
tiedee:

Ok. All the best. When you get your password, we can talk better. Take care.
Many thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls who is writing 2morow
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am oo writing on the 10th of aug
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
tiedee:
Ask me any question about zenith bank and I will be glad to answer you.

Pls I was called previously for a particular location Dt is vacant, Bt during d exam should I choose any other location of my choice
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ExclusiveD(f): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls did u apply via dere online form?
ruthieo:
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
lynda4biz:

Pls I was called previously for a particular location Dt is vacant, Bt during d exam should I choose any other location of my choice
Mostly, you will be posted to any place close to the address on your Cv.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
tiedee:

Mostly, you will be posted to any place close to the address on your Cv.

10ks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Kaecy1: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2016
queenstana:
... Pls what s d maximum age for d recruitment?

If you are having challenges with age-limits and need to be eligible to apply for Zenith Bank entry level recruitment (or any other banks')... contact me, they can be sorted out.
kaecy.kings@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by WoleJibbs: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2016
lynda4biz:

Pls, I did Zenith Bank's interview and medicals since June 25th but have not been posted yet.

I have called HR severally but am being told I should be patient.
Am getting fed up.

What could be the reason?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2016
ruthieo:

Any news on d exam, I wrote on 10th , heard two Pple stayed back for the interview
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
lynda4biz:

Any news on d exam, I wrote on 10th , heard two Pple stayed back for the interview

Did they ask you to stay back ? During my time five of us wrote the exam and four were asked to stay back for the interview while one was told he didn't make it
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
how sure are you that two people stayed back,dint u hear what the lady said that she will get back to those that passed. I wrote on the 10th as well
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
abnot:

Did they ask you to stay back ? During my time five of us wrote the exam and four were asked to stay back for the interview while one was told he didn't make it

No They said they will get back to us, wn did u write
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
abnot:

Is it graduate assistant?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
yesso graduate assistant,wrote yestaday at their headoffice
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by somight: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
ruthieo:
pls how do I go about the submission of my cv
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
lynda4biz:

Is it graduate assistant?

Na . What's graduate assistant at Zenith ?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2016
abnot:

Na . What's graduate assistant at Zenith ?

Contract job
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2016
lynda4biz:

Contract job
Ooh k . Na it was for a full-time position
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2016
abnot:

Ooh k . Na it was for a full-time position

Wow Dts nice, I Jst wonder d criteria, becos I think I ve d qualifications for full staff, I doubt if they convert contract staff.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2016
lynda4biz:

Wow Dts nice, I Jst wonder d criteria, becos I think I ve d qualifications for full staff, I doubt if they convert contract staff.

I never even knew bout the contract staff thing . My guess is that peeps applying for highly skilled/specialized roles are usually taken through the full staff recruitment path and have to interview with the md/ceo . By specialized/highly skilled roles I mean roles like forex trader, investment banking analyst, power infrastructure associate, software engineer, database administrator, management consultant, credit analyst, portfolio management associate.......

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
abnot:

I never even knew bout the contract staff thing until my third interview. My guess is that peeps applying for highly skilled/specialized roles are usually taken through the full staff recruitment path and have to interview with the md/ceo . By specialized/highly skilled roles I mean roles like forex trader, investment banking analyst, power infrastructure associate, software engineer, database administrator, management consultant, credit analyst, portfolio management associate.......

Hmmmm I guess it's rare, contract is very common
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
lynda4biz:

Hmmmm I guess it's rare, contract is very common

I'm even guessing that the contract job entails receiving cheques and issuing cash to customers (Cash and teller)
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
abnot:

I'm even guessing that the contract job entails receiving cheques and issuing cash to customers (Cash and teller)

Yeah, u r right
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Senorita123(f): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
abnot:

Executive trainee was what was stated on my offer letter and their was no mention of peopleplus anywhere during the while recruitment process . On the mortgage bank and pension forms we were asked to write zenith bank Plc under employer name. Asking bout the take-home cuz i have the gross figure but not the net figure
Pls I am sorry for this question, how did u apply?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Senorita123:

Pls I am sorry for this question, how did u apply?

Five months ago I saw the job advert on ngcareers.com and simply applied online /uploaded my resume . Got a call from the bank a little over four months after a applying inviting me for the aptitude test .
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2016
WoleJibbs:

Pls, I did Zenith Bank's interview and medicals since June 25th but have not been posted yet.

I have called HR severally but am being told I should be patient.
Am getting fed up.

What could be the reason?

Note interview and medicals are also ways of screening out candidates..
Nevertheless, i will advice you to contact Hr..
Its rare to go for medicals and not be called to pick up your guarantors form.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Those always asking how people apply.
Simply submit ur cv in any Zenith bank close to you or send your cv to Hr@zenithbank.com

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2016
abnot:

Five months ago I saw the job advert on ngcareers.com and simply applied online /uploaded my resume . Got a call from the bank a little over four months after a applying inviting me for the aptitude test .
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (68) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.