Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237898 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
abnot:
Been a bit busy as I resumed at Zenith bank on Monday. On the average most of my colleagues are nice and welcoming. Made the following observations:
1. Staff turnover is very low. Loads of staff spend many years here. Although they complain a lot about their welfare, overdue promotion and the rest of it but they still stay put and complain.
2. Secondly, one Nigerian factor I'm yet to come to terms with plays out here. I keep getting asked what state I'm from when introduced to a colleague which calls for concern as we Nigerian youths are obviously growing up to identify with our tribesmen and women which threatens national integration and development. NYSC seems to have had limited effect on us.

On the other hand peeps kindly comment on career prospects and other knotty gritty you know about zenith bank full staff, probation , promotion and company culture. Thanks
Good to hear this... Happy for you..
Which branch are you now? if u have been given ur email pm me.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
mzdeea lmao.. worry not..
You will be called soon.. Some people who did medicals with have not been called till now and some were called first before others. It depends on availability of space in the locations u chose.

Will advice u keep checking ur mail regularly. Regards
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
adajesus20:
Hello people.. Please I need the format of zenith bank cbt questions very urgently. If one can help me with the Baron Gmat questions..i'll be most grateful .
Please send to my mail, igloria689@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.
read any Gmat u hav and forget abt Barron gmat
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
TheSlyone2 you again
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adajesus20(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Can anyone kindly send me any GMAT format please.
I urgently need it.
igloria689@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Odunharry:
TheSlyone2 you again
What the hell

What relationship has ghost got to do with humans?

Tufiakwa
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Odunharry:

Good to hear this... Happy for you..
Which branch are you now? if u have been given ur email pm me.
I'm at the head office
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Maureenurch(f): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
adajesus20:
Hello people.. Please I need the format of zenith bank cbt questions very urgently. If one can help me with the Baron Gmat questions..i'll be most grateful .
Please send to my mail, igloria689@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.
When is your interview? On tuesday the 6th?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Maureenurch(f): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
abnot:

I'm at the head office
Hello,please can you brief me on what ur cbt was like since you had urs recently .thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kayoade09: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
abnot:

I'm at the head office

sorry to ask
Are you employed by peopleplus or as zenith bank full staff because the information i got was that people plus recruits for branch customer service or tellering only
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
kayoade09:

sorry to ask
Are you employed by peopleplus or as zenith bank full staff because the information i got was that people plus recruits for branch customer service or tellering only

Employed by Zenith...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Maureenurch:

Hello,please can you brief me on what ur cbt was like since you had urs recently .thanks
CBT What's that ...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kaadibia(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello people
I was just posted to Liverpool branch at Apapa and I stay at surulere. But the problem is I already have a teaching job that pays 45k without any transportation cost. Seriously thinking about. Pls I need or advice.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adajesus20(f): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls people..my interview is tomorrow..someone should help me with the zenith bank cbt format.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by impeccablerose: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
abnot:

Employed by Zenith...

Hi Abnot, did you apply as a fresh graduate or as an experienced one?

I heard Zenith doesn't take any form of graduate trainee but they convert contracts to staff after some years. Most peeps I know were employed by peopleplus.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by bartho77(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
adajesus20:
Pls people..my interview is tomorrow..someone should help me with the zenith bank cbt format.

Pls, when did you write your aptitude test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
impeccablerose:

Hi Abnot, did you apply as a fresh graduate or as an experienced one?

I heard Zenith doesn't take any form of graduate trainee but they convert contracts to staff after some years. Most peeps I know were employed by peopleplus.

Hi dear ,I simply uploaded my resume to the bank's career page. Peoplesplus recruits semi-skilled staff for zenith .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Good Evening Everyone, Pls I got a text from people plus, I have the necessary requirements but I have an issue with the ( Valid ID and the national ID, Voter's Card, Int'l passport and Driver's License ). I don't have any of those rather I have my school ID and Company ID, and if there is any info to help me prepare for the test better please you can tell me or email me on ericoni.eo@gmail.com . Thanks everyone ,Please help a brother
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DivineKayy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airyk:
Good Evening Everyone, Pls I got a text from people plus, I have the necessary requirements but I have an issue with the ( Valid ID and the national ID, Voter's Card, Int'l passport and Driver's License ). I don't have any of those rather I have my school ID and Company ID, and if there is any info to help me prepare for the test better please you can tell me or email me on ericoni.eo@gmail.com . Thanks everyone ,Please help a brother

You can go with the one you have
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DivineKayy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
abnot:

Hi dear ,I simple uploaded my resume to the bank's career page. Peoplesplus recruits semi-skilled staff for zenith . If you're are skilled zenith will hire you as a full employee. As I earlier mentioned I didn't know bout peopleplus till I had even done Medicals . Cash and teller positions are semi-skilled roles and a good number of recent graduates have no experience in forex trading , credit valuation , software development , research and consulting which is why they are recommended to peopleplus for recruitment. If you're applying as a graduate trainee and your resume shows skills and experiences , they will hire you for a fulltime position and not as a peopleplus staff

Abnot is an experienced professional and not a fresh graduate or graduate without experience. End of discussion. Graduate Trainee Program is meant for graduate without experience/unskilled not even semi-skilled or 'quarter-skilled' and as far as i am concerned Zenith Bank does not have such program. Instead contact staffing is adopted to recruit graduates to the bank, the issue of contract staffing is just to cut cost and also to take advantage of the country's situation. Graduates more than the available jobs (Supply > Demand ). Forget PeoplePlus/Zenith Bank drama and focus on your job. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by bartho77(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airyk:

Go with your original WAEC certificate, not the statement of result..... Ooooo
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thanks alot
DivineKayy:

You can go with the one you have
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have that, thanks also, what should I expect please questions
bartho77:

Go with your original WAEC certificate, not the statement of result..... Ooooo
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adajesus20(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
@ruthieo... I didn't get the mail you sent to me..pls chat me up on whatsapp +2347060669428..Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mzdeea(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
abnot:

Was called two weeks after medicals. What role though? Hope its not peopleplus cash & teller ?

Owkk tanks. Yeah, it's peopleplus.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mzdeea(f): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Odunharry:
mzdeea lmao.. worry not..
You will be called soon.. Some people who did medicals with have not been called till now and some were called first before others. It depends on availability of space in the locations u chose.

Will advice u keep checking ur mail regularly. Regards

Lolllz, owkk tanks. Were you employed by peopleplus too? And wats yur location...
cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
mzdeea:

Lolllz, owkk tanks. Were you employed by peopleplus too? And wats yur location...
cheesy
Apapa..
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
DivineKayy bos i see u
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
abnot:

I'm at the head office
Was there any form of training and how long
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Chibliss2: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Airyk:

Good am, pls when is your test cos am expecting a text from them too
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by MrSocrate(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2016
Abnot , pls I stay in kaduna and can't remember applying for any position with people plus or zenith bank but I keep receiving invite for CBT every week, most recent is on 6/09/2016 , my singular problem is distance from kaduna to Lagos, I don't have where to stay. Just the cost when one is not even sure of the outcome. Although I have 2.1 but I am using NECO result not WAEC but I have FSLC and a voters card that indicate my date of birth. Pls advise me if the risk is worth taking. Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2016
Tuesday 6th Sept
[qquote author=Chibliss2 post=49083457].

Good am, pls when is your test cos am expecting a text from them too[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.