Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237921 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
MrSocrate:
Abnot , pls I stay in kaduna and can't remember applying for any position with people plus or zenith bank but I keep receiving invite for CBT every week, most recent is on 6/09/2016 , my singular problem is distance from kaduna to Lagos, I don't have where to stay. Just the cost when one is not even sure of the outcome. Although I have 2.1 but I am using NECO result not WAEC but I have FSLC and a voters card that indicate my date of birth. Pls advise me if the risk is worth taking. Thanks
Try and attend the test.. You can come with all those. FSLC isnt needed.
Go with NECO result, voters card, statement of result or degree certificate, calculator and other requirements needed.

All the best
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
lynda4biz:

Was there any form of training and how long
To answer that, training is on the job but you will still go for orientation /training again for two weeks at the head office months into the job..

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
lynda4biz:

Was there any form of training and how long
Training is on the job ...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by lynda4biz: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
abnot:

Training is on the job ...

10ks so much, bt one final question plssssss, we r new in dis, Wt if I don't ve original waec certificate?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
I can't remember being asked for my WAEC result although I submitted it. They ask for passport Datapage as well
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Good Morning, Please I had the test yesterday at Zenith via people plus, after the test, four of us were asked to wait behind and we were briefed that we would be contacted yesterday,today or before the week runs out, actually I misplaced one of my phone on my way for the test,and had low battery on the other, a friend from the selected four told me he was called yesterday, my phone was off and the other I had not retrieved as at the time, I tried calling them back and wasn't told anything concrete, do u think I will still be contacted or what do u think I should do Pls advice me
abnot:
Been a bit busy as I resumed at Zenith bank on Monday. On the average most of my colleagues are nice and welcoming. Made the following observations:
1. Staff turnover is very low. Loads of staff spend many years here. Although they complain a lot about their welfare, overdue promotion and the rest of it but they still stay put and complain.
2. Secondly, one Nigerian factor I'm yet to come to terms with plays out here. I keep getting asked what state I'm from when introduced to a colleague which calls for concern as we Nigerian youths are obviously growing up to identify with our tribesmen and women which threatens national integration and development. NYSC seems to have had limited effect on us.

On the other hand peeps kindly comment on career prospects and other knotty gritty you know about zenith bank full staff, probation , promotion and company culture. Thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Airyk:
Good Morning, Please I had the test yesterday at Zenith via people plus, after the test, four of us were asked to wait behind and we were briefed that we would be contacted yesterday,today or before the week runs out, actually I misplaced one of my phone on my way for the test,and had low battery on the other, a friend from the selected four told me he was called yesterday, my phone was off and the other I had not retrieved as at the time, I tried calling them back and wasn't told anything concrete, do u think I will still be contacted or what do u think I should do Pls advice me

Think you should call and specifically ask them quoting your fullname . Also if you've gone through this post you must have read bout the importance of being reachable at all times. It's very important that your phone is reachable at all times during this or any recruitment process .
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
abnot:

Think you should call and specifically ask them quoting your fullname . Also if you've gone through this post you must have read bout the importance of being reachable at all times. It's very important that your phone is reachable at all times during this or any recruitment process .
i

I actually called the HR number,the person who picked is a guy and he said I will be contacted when I am needed,but I don't think I am totally safe with that quote as the person who conducted the test is a lady and the interview have been scheduled for tomorrow, do u think I should join the others tomorrow
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
wait do u mean u applied for graduate trainee? wrote test few days ago? and u have been contacted for interview? how is that possible when those that wrote in Aug havnt been invited over
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
ruthieo:
wait do u mean u applied for graduate trainee? wrote test few days ago? and u have been contacted for interview? how is that possible when those that wrote in Aug havnt been invited over
Yes, we wrote yesterday and four from us were asked to wait after the test they told to expect to be contacted yesterday, today or before the week runs out, and my friend that was part of the four has been contacted
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
that's funny did they tell u to wait behind based on the score or what? or they just mention names
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
ruthieo:
that's funny did they tell u to wait behind based on the score or what? or they just mention names

I don't know what the bases was on, but we were asked to wait and were told to expect from them this week
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Airyk:
i

I actually called the HR number,the person who picked is a guy and he said I will be contacted when I am needed,but I don't think I am totally safe with that quote as the person who conducted the test is a lady and the interview have been scheduled for tomorrow, do u think I should join the others tomorrow

What may have happened is that they tried to contact you but as your number wasn't reachable they got someone else to make up the 4. As advised just wait and see if you'll be called while you learn from the experience . Zenith HR are very much choked up with lots of tight deadlines and all which is why they hardly send emails to applicants but prefer to call the applicant directly .
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
lynda4biz:

10ks so much, bt one final question plssssss, we r new in dis, Wt if I don't ve original waec certificate?
Better go get ur waec certificate..
Even if u are using ur NECO certificate, go with ur WAEC certificate .
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
ruthieo:
It's very possible... No need to worry urself.
Chill abit by next week you can call HR.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Airyk:

I don't know what the bases was on, but we were asked to wait and were told to expect from them this week
Make sure ur line is always available
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ruthieo(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
possible by crook means
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Odunharry:

Make sure ur line is always available
could u pls help me out with the questions u were asked during your interview with the ED
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
tbabs10166:
could u pls help me out with the questions u were asked during your interview with the ED
Introduce yourself, why banking. You won't even spend up to a min or two with the ED. It's d final stage of the interview

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Odunharry:

Introduce yourself, why banking. You won't even spend up to a min or two with the ED. It's d final stage of the interview
thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
ruthieo:
possible by crook means
Lmao.. Stop giving urself headache.. In due time you will be contacted.. If you tired of waiting kindly call HR or visit their office
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Odunharry:

There's another stage after the interview with the ED. The MD/CEO interview
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
abnot:

There's another stage after the interview with the ED. The MD/CEO interview
The last guy you meet at the sixth floor or so when u take the lift i guess.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Odunharry:

The last guy you meet at the sixth floor or so when u take the lift i guess.

8th floor (MD's wing ). I know the difference between MD and ED nowwwww lol. The final interview is with the MD
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
abnot:

8th floor (MD's wing ). I know the difference between MD and ED nowwwww lol. The final interview is with the MD
Lmao.. Good to know
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Odunharry:

Lmao.. Good to know
ED interview used to be the final but there's now an additional interview with the MD (for fulltime staff)
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2016
ruthieo:
possible by crook means
Crook means Don't judge too soon, I know nobody in Zenith Bank. I did my test very well,thanks to this platform. I was surprised when four of us were asked to wait behind.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Airyk: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2016
abnot:

Thanks alot, I actually found a way thru and was told it's batch by batch and due to location, that I haven't been reached yet, so I gave them the new numbers I have.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ujay77: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2016
abnot:

ED interview used to be the final but there's now an additional interview with the MD (for fulltime staff)
This is nice.. How's work going??
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Airyk:

Crook means Don't judge too soon, I know nobody in Zenith Bank. I did my test very well,thanks to this platform. I was surprised when four of us were asked to wait behind.
I'm shocked by her comment honestly..
I wonder why She hurriedly jump into conclusion without making her findings.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by moyomeey: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Odunharry:

I'm shocked by her comment honestly..
I wonder why She hurriedly jump into conclusion without making her findings.

Hello, pls how did u go about submitting cos I av bin trying an Av not bin called

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.