Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237539 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
abnot:

Still yet to settle in fully and haven't gotten my chat password . But so far so good no hostility yet as I seem to have been assigned to a great team . From time to time I hear the overdue for promotion talk . Please how Long does it usually take to move from ET to EA ?
What i will tell u is keep doing ur best and get along with ur superiors..
Try as much as possible to avoid errors / mistake..
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Odunharry:

What i will tell u is keep doing ur best and get along with ur superiors..
Try as much as possible to avoid errors / mistake..

Hmm I don't get what you been by errors/mistakes but I meant how many years does it usually take... To the best of my knowledge I'm not sure you got my question...
At my last place of work I realised that promotion was solely at the Discretion of the MD and not based on quality of work output/results to be determined by my supervisor. Consequently members of staff resorted to sycophancy and even going to assist the MD at her home during weekends and following her to her church all to please her and get a promotion . I realised that after a while and resorted to seeking another job which landed me at zenith. Nevertheless it took me over a year to find out the culture and dynamics of the organisation.

That's why I'm asking bout zenith's career prospects and the average length of time it takes an ET to move up to an EA position . That's all
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
abnot:

Hmm I don't get what you been by errors/mistakes but I meant how many years does it usually take... To the best of my knowledge I'm not sure you got my question...
At my last place of work I realised that promotion was solely at the Discretion of the MD and not based on quality of work output/results to be determined by my supervisor. Consequently members of staff resorted to sycophancy and even going to assist the MD at her home during weekends and following her to her church all to please her and get a promotion . I realised that after a while and resorted to seeking another job which landed me at zenith. Nevertheless it took me over a year to find out the culture and dynamics of the organisation.

That's why I'm asking bout zenith's career prospects and the average length of time it takes an ET to move up to an EA position . That's all
Boss i get you very well.. I'm new in the system too..
Do u have any close pal at work?? If u do then you have answers to most of ur questions.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Odunharry post=49440530]
Boss i get you very well.. I'm new in the system too..
Do u have any close pal at work?? If u do then you have answers to most of ur questions. [/quote
Yea I spoke to a close pal who joined as an ET in 2011 and was promoted to EA in 2013 but has remained an EA since then (3 years now ) which he is unhappy about . But that's just one case and not sure if it's the norm. So will be glad if you can also enquire .
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
tiedee:
as far as I know,zenith don't recruit ET. The best that can happen is that you can be converted fast without reaching the two years. Anyway anything can happen. Maybe if your uncle is an AGM above you can be recruited as ET direct. ET salary is 135k minus upfront and leave bonus.

So ET is actually 129k. Does zenith pay 13th month as well as profit sharing ?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
abnot:

So ET is actually 129k. Got paid that amount for my first month. Don't know what and what was deducted though. Is the xmas bonus paid on a pro rata basis or in December ? Secondly does zenith pay 13th month as well as profit sharing ?
if u already in the system, u would have known the answer to all this questions as u even claim u at the headoffice. Have u enrolled for ur pfa kyc? Deadline is 27th. Take care
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
tiedee:

if u already in the system, u would have known the answer to all this questions as u even claim u at the headoffice. Have u enrolled for ur pfa kyc? Deadline is 27th. Take care
I joined last month and haven't really familiarised myself with the system at least I'm still in the process.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
abnot:
even if u just spent just a day,u can always ask ur colleagues all these questions or log on to xceed. U get all the necessary information there. Kapish!
I joined last month and haven't really familiarised myself with the system at least I'm still in the process. You seem to think that it's impossible to join zenith as an ET and work from the head office which now explains why You've always responded to me with some form of doubt. Its what I was offered and don't think I have anything to gain by posting fallacies here . If anything I learnt a lot about the recruitment process from this nairaland topic and contributions by followers who are present/ex/prospective members of the zenith family.
On the other hand I've been receiving mails bout the stanbic pfa kyc enrolment but yet to enroll as I don't have a proof of address yet as my electricity bill is in my landlady' name.
Lastly, kindly answer my earlier enquiry regarding the xmas bonus /13th month... It will assist me in making better financial planning ...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Rich4god(m): 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
abnot:

So ET is actually 129k. Got paid that amount for my first month. Don't know what and what was deducted though. Is the xmas bonus paid on a pro rata basis or in December ? Secondly does zenith pay 13th month as well as profit sharing ?
Plz, wch unit wia u employed to.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=tiedee post=49641789][/quote]
Xceed or portal ? I only have access to portal through which I read the employee handbook but it doesn't have info bout what I'm asking... Thanks though . Will enquire bout xceed login info on Monday .
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
abnot:

Xceed or portal ? I only have access to portal through which I read the employee handbook but it doesn't have info bout what I'm asking... Thanks though . Will enquire bout xceed login info on Monday .
pls when is pay day? And can u code ur firstname an last name for me for me so I can search u on ocs. And secondly which department are you?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kaze4blues(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lilac91:
thanks for d prompt response. Pls can I send u a PM?

good evening.
Pls I also just applied for the zenith job.
did u apply too?
we can share valuable info abt it.

u can reach me via
Popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
tiedee:
pls when is pay day? And can u code ur firstname an last name for me for me so I can search u on ocs. And secondly which department are you?
24th...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
abnot:

24th...
u didn't answer the other questions. And please what new changes did "we" make concerning salary. And please don't tell me you just resuming because It's an open secret.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Lilac91: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by abnot: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
tiedee:
u didn't answer the other questions. And please what new changes did "we" make concerning salary. And please don't tell me you just resuming because It's an open secret.
Lol see interview question. How do you expect me to post my fullname on a public wall/chat room. I overhead one AGM telling his subordinates bout the new tax calculation but there are rumours that ET's earned 3k less and EA's earned 10k less but don't know what ET's and EA's earned before I joined since no one was willing put up the info before I joined... Also didn't see the pop up bout the reduction on portal as I guess it was cleared before I joined..
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kaze4blues(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lilac91:
send me a pm
I dnt knw ow to send a pm. Dats why I dropped my details
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tiedee: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
abnot:

Lol see interview question. How do you expect me to post my fullname on a public wall/chat room. I overhead one AGM telling his subordinates bout the new tax calculation but there are rumours that ET's earned 3k less and EA's earned 10k less but don't know what ET's and EA's earned before I joined since no one was willing put up the info before I joined... Also didn't see the pop up bout the reduction on portal as I guess it was cleared before I joined..
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Mannylex(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
abnot:

Still yet to settle in fully and haven't gotten my chat password . But so far so good no hostility yet as I seem to have been assigned to a great team . From time to time I hear the overdue for promotion talk . Please how Long does it usually take to move from ET to EA ?

Hi Abnot, you were recruited as a full staff in Zenith for entry level? I thought they recruit via People plus for that route with a 2 year contract clause?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tenaciousJ(f): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
abnot:

[quote author=abnot post=49440049]. Hi gudevening. Kindly check your email please.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by vany: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2016
Please somebody here or who works with Zenith bank should help a brother. I have been trying for a very long time now applying through their website but i have never received a call or text from Zenith. Please i will really appriciate it if somebody here will help me with how i can make it through with my cv, i mean really get my cv into the bank. Thank you
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2016
vany:
Please somebody here or who works with Zenith bank should help a brother. I have been trying for a very long time now applying through their website but i have never received a call or text from Zenith. Please i will really appriciate it if somebody here will help me with how i can make it through with my cv, i mean really get my cv into the bank. Thank you
I thought u created a thread last year lamenting on how u were dropped after ur fourth interview with zenith
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by vany: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2016
tbabs10166:
I thought u created a thread last year lamenting on how u were dropped after ur fourth interview with zenith
. Do you seriously think if i have gone that far i will atleast know the process,than coming here to ask again. i have never attended their interview ok.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by toulzbabie: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Odunharry:

Yes.. Hr@zenithbank.com
Please how do i apply?
Should I just send my CV to the email address?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
toulzbabie:
Please how do i apply? Should I just send my CV to the email address?
Yes
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by chibuzineo(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Odunharry:
Yes
plz sir, wat shd be the subject of the mail, wen sending the cv.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by donsagie(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Hello everyone! I sent my cv to hr@zenithbank.com . I would really appreciate it if any insider on here will be willing to help submit my cv. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DEGREE2466(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2016
chibuzineo:

bro sorry to bother you.

what did you graduate with
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Odunharry(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2016
chibuzineo:

Put GA
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by chibuzineo(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2016
DEGREE2466:

bro sorry to bother you.

what did you graduate with

its a 2:1 sir. Hope no issue sir
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by chibuzineo(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Odunharry:
Put GA
Tank u sir. i do appreciate.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tbabs10166(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
chibuzineo:

its a 2:1 sir. Hope no issue sir
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.