Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed (1841 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / See What This Popular American Guy Said About Dating Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by globalnewsmag: 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2016

1. Never Available. A single Mother’s schedule is never open. Single mothers are the kind of women to always cancel dates at the last minute. Something always gets in the way of a man spending time with her. It’s hard to have a relationship with her because she’s never there.

2. YOU are NOT a priority. Usually in a relationship the man winds up DEAD LAST. Behind, her kids, her job, the car, the kitchen sink, the stopped up toilet. Even the dog gets more attention and affection than a man involved with a single mother. Any man who gets involved with a single mother winds up a fifth stringer in a relationship. And he rarely ever gets called up to play.

3. Thinks the world revolves around HER and ONLY HER A single mother is one of the biggest narcissists on the dating scene. She often thinks that a man has to drop everything in his life to be part of hers and her kids. They’re so selfish they don’t think a man has needs, wants or a life of his own. He’s just supposed to be there to give her everything she wants in life.

4. Emotionally Unavailable- Most Single mothers cannot form an intimate connection with a man because her feelings are invested in other people. Usually her primary focus is on her children.

In addition to dedicating herself to her children, most single mothers have given their hearts to someone else- their children’s father. And those feelings she still has for him will always prevent her from getting closer to you. There will always be some distance between a single mother and the new man in her life.

5. The ex/ Baby Daddy is ALWAYS THERE. A man just doesn’t deal with a single mother. He deals with her ex or her baby daddy as well. And this guy is always hovering around like a helicopter looking to c*ckblock you. Some of these guys still think they have a shot at getting back with her. Others just don’t want to see her happy. A lot of these dudes want to f!ght over her.

Seriously, it’s a game they’re playing with each other. And they’ll be playing that game with each other until their children turn 18 or 21. Head for the exit. It’s just not worth dealing with this fool and his insecure bullshyt.

6. The kids are working AGAINST YOU When dealing with a single mother you also deal with Kids. Kids who still in their little heart of hearts think that Dad will come back and love them.

Seriously, GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.

7. Those kids will HATE YOU. They will act out to keep you from getting closer to mommy. They will make accusations against you to get you in trouble. Again, it’s just not worth dealing with the bullsh*t to get with a female. There are four billion women in the world. You can find a quality female who doesn’t carry all this baggage or give you this much grief.

8. Entitled attitude Single mothers think because she had a baby out of wedlock the world owes her EVERYTHING. And she thinks she’s the one who deserves the best. Even though she’s usually collecting welfare, food stamps, or child support, in eyes she’s still supposed to be treated .......CONTD READING HERE

w w w .n a i j a c r u x . c o m
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by Topman0001(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls clearify, does that include single ladies who has a child out of wedlock?
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by talktonase(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Tchai dis ur list get as E b oh
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by globalnewsmag: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Topman0001:
Pls clearify, does that include single ladies who has a child out of wedlock?

YEAH, THEY ARE ALL SINGLE MOTHERS, SO FAR THEY ARE SINGLES AND HAVE KIDS
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by globalnewsmag: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
talktonase:
Tchai dis ur list get as E b oh

HE STILL PLENTY BROS SHINE YOUR EYE

READ COMPLETE GIST HERE

Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by talktonase(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
post=42015196:

embarassed tongue
HE STILL PLENTY BROS SHINE YOUR EYE

READ COMPLETE GIST HERE

make my fingers get K leg if i enter that link angry embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by globalnewsmag: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
talktonase:
make my fingers get K leg if i enter that link angry embarassed embarassed tongue

you must be a single mom then...lol
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by cruzita(f): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
what are the effects of dating single fathers?
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by talktonase(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
post42015539:

you must be a single mom then...lol
yes i gree, i have 2 shidreen and also in a commited relationship.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by globalnewsmag: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
what are the effects of dating single fathers?

will be reviewed shortly cruzita. both have effects......in the meantime, here are few ones....

the man children will hate you!!!

all house burdens will be placed on you!!!

the man's emotions will be divided!!!

the man kids will be his priority even after yours coz they came first!!!.......................
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by globalnewsmag: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
talktonase:
yes i gree, i have 2 shidreen and also in a commited relationship.

table this before your man, some may eventually change if they are aware of this!!
Re: 15 Reasons Why Men Should Avoid Dating Single Mothers - Revealed by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who ends up with them then? Your lack of empathy together with your ignorance makes you an irrational robot who isn't mentally suitable for enlightened engagement.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Pussy Is The ???? / Should I Just Quit To Avoid Been Hurt / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.