Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson (1774 Views)

Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria / Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / OBJ Seeks To Return To PDP Over PMB Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by playboy99(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Senator representing Bayelsa East constituency in the National Assembly, Senator Ben Murray Bruce, has again called on President Muhammadu Buhari to congratulate the Governor Seriake Dickson of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) following his victory at the just concluded Bayelsa poll. Murray Bruce who had earlier sent his congratulatory message to Governor Seriake Dickson over his re-election as governor of Bayelsa state, urged President Buhari to also do so. This comes just three days after he had urged the president to do the required. Senator Ben Bruce urges President Buhari to congratulate Gov Dickson following his victory at the just concluded Bayelsa poll Bruce took to his Twitter handle, @benmurraybruce to remind President Buhari to send his congratulatory message to Governor Dickson He tweeted: “Is it that President @Mbuhari is yet to hear that Gov @iamHSDickson was reelected? I’m rather surprised at his failure to congratulate him.” Is it that President @Mbuhari is yet to hear that Gov @iamHSDickson was reelected? I’m rather surprised at his failure to congratulate him. — Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) January 15, 2016 Dickson was declared winner of the poll by the INEC REC, after polling more votes to defeat rival, Chief Timpre Sylva of the All Progressives Congress. Dickson won seven out of the eight local governments in the south-south state defeating Chief Timipre Sylva after a keenly contested election. Merged with the result of the December 5, 2015 election, Dickson polled a total number of 134, 998 votes, while Sylva polled 86,852 votes. A total of 232,167 votes were cast in the election out of which 6,647 votes were rejected as invalid. https://www.naij.com/697953-dicksons-re-election-buhari-surprises-ben-bruce.html
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by checkolatunji: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ogbeni Oyinbo abi na Bruce them dey call you. Abeg face your job as a Senator and leave PMB to do is job as a president...

Foolish piking

1 Like

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by dunkem21(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin GEJ is a perfect gentleman, abeg ..

5 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by aariwa(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Did he congratulate the APC winner in Kogi?It simply means that he doesnt have time for trivialities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by Chubhie: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Buhari is showing all signs of early psychosis.

6 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by dunkem21(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
checkolatunji:
Ogbeni Oyinbo abi na Bruce them dey call you. Abeg face your job as a Senator and leave PMB to do is job as a president...

Foolish piking

His job includes calling and congratulating a governor elect ..

..So him for no call Sylva if he had won?

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by dunkem21(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chubhie:
Buhari is showing all signs of early psychosis.

This is our president, bro. The words are harsh.
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by sirugos(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
This our president must be a wicked man.. Quote me and die..

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by samento: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
This senators get job so?
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by johnmartus(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
I HATE THIS MAN WITH PASSION COMMON SENSE HE NO GET WHO ARE YOU FOR CALLING PRESIDENT TO CONGRATULATE PUPPET YOU CALLED GOVERNOR BUHARI IS YOUR MATE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by Pidggin(f): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
What is the big deal in saying 'Congratulations Dickson"

Will the dentures in PMB's mouth drop if he does this? It is well

3 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by Chubhie: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
dunkem21:

This is our president, bro. The words are harsh.

Buhari crossed a line the very day he gave the orders to execute over 1000 Shia. I have no respect for such a beast.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by illiad1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
One thing is, an illiterate is an illiterate.

The man know nothing about democracy and civility

He is tyrannical by default

And as a case study, check the mentality of his followers... You'll find they're Robotic by default.

Nigeria is occupied by a rudderless group of propagandists

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Where was Ben bruce when Bello won in Kogi state? Why did he not ask PMB to congratulate Bello?.

1 Like

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by ShySteady(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Buhari is confused. He doesn't understand the dynamics of politics in an equally dynamic nation as ours.
The only language he understands is "revenge". If you're not in his plans to fight you, you're not in his mind at all.
At this time in the history of our great nation, we don't need the president chasing his personal vendetta against good governance. We need a president who can bridge the gap between the rich and poor, and also douse religious tensions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by OAFMods: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
illiad1:
One thing is, an illiterate is an illiterate.

The man know nothing about democracy and civility

He is tyrannical by default

And as a case study, check the mentality of his followers... You'll find they're Robotic by default.

Nigeria is occupied by a rudderless group of propagandists

And the mentality of Jonathan's supporter like you who are not robotic Is saturated with excessive sample water on one handle while stealing is inculcated into your medulla by default from birth.
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by ckmayoca: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
tuale4u:
Where was Ben bruce when Bello won in Kogi state? Why did he not ask PMB to congratulate Bello?.

Lol if Bello won the election then what did late Audu do?

1 Like

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by illiad1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
OAFMods:

And the mentality of Jonathan's supporter like you who are not robotic Is saturated with excessive sample water on one handle while stealing is inculcated into your medulla by default from birth.

Well I am am Igbo man, and I am grateful to God for excluding my people from those who have stolen Nigeria dry... Beginning with hausafulanis and followed by Yorubas, those are the lots who have enriched themselves with Nigerians Commonwealth.

As for Ndigbo we have worked for every dime we possess.

The shame is yours, Mr Robot

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by fistonati(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Presido, show sportsmanship now, common u try but am coming for u will do

1 Like

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by Blackfire(m): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oga presido what is hard in saying ' congratulation?'.. Come on say it 'con ... Gra... Tu.... Lation'.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by Elosky20: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2016
where is it in the constitution of nigeria that the president must congratulate a governor for winning

1 Like

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by chesterlee(m): 4:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari is a renowned sadist...An unrepentant savage!

#BitterToTheCore

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by dunkem21(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Chubhie:

Buhari crossed a line the very day he gave the orders to execute over 1000 Shia. I have no respect for such a beast.

I feel you, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by anonimi: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2016
aariwa:
Did he congratulate the APC winner in Kogi?It simply means that he doesnt have time for trivialities

No time for trivialities but he is travelling round the world despite his promise to give the presidential jets to revive Nigeria Airways
Who is fooling who?
Definitely not me oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by anonimi: 6:19am On Jan 16, 2016
Pidggin:
What is the big deal in saying 'Congratulations Dickson"

Will the dentures in PMB's mouth drop if he does this? It is well

It may drop oh. grin
The fear of a toothless laugh is the beginning of old-age wisdom grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186238_sickness2bcollage1_jpeg2dee8778f7c10e5e1b3f285940bcb5e2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by naijaboy756: 6:20am On Jan 16, 2016
anonimi:

No time for trivialities but he is travelling round the world despite his promise to give the presidential jets to revive Nigeria Airways
Who is fooling who?
Definitely not me oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

pls which corruption is worse than the use of lies and deceit to ascend to power? I am still amazed at how people still talk for this government despite all the lies used to deceive them.

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by anonimi: 6:27am On Jan 16, 2016
naijaboy756:
pls which corruption is worse than the use of lies and deceit to ascend to power? I am still amazed at how people still talk for this government despite all the lies used to deceive them.

Bro, that is how you know the broom power to sweep the brain clean and empty is strong oh to make people zombies.
Chai, wahala dey, I tell you. embarassed embarassed shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by 201320142015ob(m): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2016
he is pained by the success of pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by yemmynoni: 7:00am On Jan 16, 2016
aariwa:
Did he congratulate the APC winner in Kogi?It simply means that he doesnt have time for trivialities.
help me ask them oooooo
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by OAFMods: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2016
illiad1:
As for Ndigbo we have worked for every dime we possess.

The shame is yours, Mr Robot

Tell that to the VP of the most corrupt democratic regime before Joanthan. Is Nwobodo an Igboman ? Yes, the same Nwobodo that went as low as stealing a generator from the national stadium in Lagos. Like they say the day an Igbo man steal from Nigeria is the day he or she meet his/her Waterloo. The Igbo tribe is the Saint tribe of Nigeria. Dem no dey govt, in fact dem no dey steal but wait o is Metuh Igbo ? Yes I am talking about the same Metuh presently facing the gallows.
Re: Bruce Amazed Over Pmb’s Failure To Congratulate Dickson by illiad1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
OAFMods:

Tell that to the VP of the most corrupt democratic regime before Joanthan. Is Nwobodo an Igboman ? Yes, the same Nwobodo that went as low as stealing a generator from the national stadium in Lagos. Like they say the day an Igbo man steal from Nigeria is the day he or she meet his/her Waterloo. The Igbo tribe is the Saint tribe of Nigeria. Dem no dey govt, in fact dem no dey steal but wait o is Metuh Igbo ? Yes I am talking about the same Metuh presently facing the gallows.

Hausa Fulani and Yoruba have stolen Nigeria dry.

That's a fact.

Igbo have worked for every dime they owned. That's my greatest JOY

(1) (Reply)

More Graphic Photos From The Accident That Killed 6 Students Of Ibadan Poly / How Not To Keep Nigeria One- Femi Fani-kayode / SHOCKING! Out Of 11 Senior Officers Prmoted By Police, Only 1 Is Not A Northener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.