Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

5 Funny Reasons For Breakups - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups (981 Views)

Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / Some Of The Most Shocking Reasons For Divorce/Breakups Ever. / What's the Biggest Reason for Breakups these days ( Question of The Day )Wit Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by toys2seven(m): 4:36am On Jan 16, 2016
We all know that breakups are not the best and are only resorted to, when all other options doesn’t work. When a relationship doesn’t work out at first, no one advices breakup rather, it’s advised one puts in more effort. When break-ups happen, the bottom reason is because things are falling apart and the center can’t hold.

Below are five funny but real reasons why breakups have happened. It may sound untrue but just try to wrap your brain around it because this isn’t fictional but true life cases.

Dressing: Two years ago, a couple already engaged decided to dissolve their relationship and part ways. Of course the question “Why?” would pop up at some point and the girl said “nothing” but the guy had a different answer. He said he couldn’t put up with the girl’s dressing anymore. Her dresses were too exposing. She was either in a micro mini skirt, a bum short, skin tight dresses or cleavage revealing dresses. The girl refused to change on the grounds that her parents are not blind. Go on and date your parents. Smart girl.

Accent: This one is funny and common too. Most girls are guilty of this one. They travel to South Africa for a month and come with British accent. The guy in this case from what was heard, was having none of his girl’s overly pronounced accent. Na she go first travel out? Heard the girl went for her masters in UK for just a year, came back and was scattering everywhere with her British accent. The guy probably got fed up or disgraced or both and just had to call it off. Poor accented girl.

Ambition: When one of the parties in a relationship is overly ambitious, it might go either ways with the other party. In this case, the guy broke up with the girl just because she was overly ambitious. She and the guy started dating during her Youth Service. Later, she got one masters, went and got the second one, got her PhD, all through then, she was running a makeup business on one side and rendering event planning services on the other. She and the guy dated for eight years but according to the guy, on evaluation, she wasn’t the kind of person he wanted to settle down with. She won’t just have ‘The time’.

Religiousness: Being a pastor isn’t even a bad thing. Do you know how many girls want to get married to a pastor? Well, this made the list since a couple of months back; a girl brokeup with her fiancé (not boyfriend) with whom she spent three good years just because he was too religious. I guess she was only being satisfied spiritually and you know girls of nowadays have more needs than just spiritual. She did her evaluation and decided she would rather date a non-religious or less-religious person who wouldn’t follow strict religious rules and satisfy other aspects. Good luck to her.

Wandering Eyes: Now this made me laugh. A girl recently broke up with her man after four years and the reason is simple and straightforward – He has wandering eyes. Seriously? After four years?... Maybe he suddenly developed it or something; but in truth, almost all guys have wandering eyes. You’re sitting in a restaurant with your babe and a sensually dressed lady walks past your table. It’s only human to see and look because sight is the nature of men. You having a Ferrari does not mean you can’t look at a Bugatti. It’s not cheating until you decide to take the Bugatti for a test drive behind the Ferrari.

So that’s it. Have you seen or heard some weird and funny reasons for breakups, please share them with us below.
Thanks

http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2016/01/5-funny-reasons-for-breakups.html
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by lacasera14(m): 4:36am On Jan 16, 2016
K
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by BOKO52(m): 4:40am On Jan 16, 2016
i concur
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by NobleAngell(f): 4:48am On Jan 16, 2016
Wandering eyes? I will puncture those eyes before breaking up with you. Ashawo men.
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 16, 2016
I have wandering the wandering eyes.

It's just natural to look at girls(and sometime guys) who have an unusual look.

you could say curiosity drives me.
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by gabinogem(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Wandering eyes? I will puncture those eyes before breaking up with you. Ashawo men.
why u dey vex nah...I guess u are extremely jealous ooh.
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by gabinogem(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Op there are countless reasons ooh... some break up bcus their partner chew his or her chord(like a goat), some breakup bcus their partner always fart, some, just bcus he or she is too loud... the list is endless jor
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by NobleAngell(f): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2016
gabinogem:
why u dey vex nah...I guess u are extremely jealous ooh.
Oh yeah I am. And asides that , u are sitting right next to a guy and he is checking another woman out? Common, that's very disrespectful.
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by cruzita(f): 7:10am On Jan 16, 2016
if he chooses to have wandering eyes ,then I will my unleash my own wandering eyes too.any handsome guy that walks pass I will look at him with sexy eyes concentrating more on his zips,he will be the one to get jealous I swear NOT ME
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by IamLEGEND1: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by gabinogem(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2016
NobleAngell:
Oh yeah I am. And asides that , u are sitting right next to a guy and he is checking another woman out? Common, that's very disrespectful.
so u mean, a simple admiration won't be accepted by u?! Ur guy go see hell ooh!
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by gabinogem(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
if he chooses to have wandering eyes ,then I will my unleash my own wandering eyes too.any handsome guy that walks pass I will look at him with sexy eyes concentrating more on his zips,he will be the one to get jealous I swear NOT ME
do u know not every guy gives a shiit about that... a jealous person that have no control over his or herself is just damned.
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by cosby02(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2016
cruzita:
Easier said than done tongue
Re: 5 Funny Reasons For Breakups by toys2seven(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2016
I knew from that list, wandering eyes was just gonna be focused on. Lol... Show me a guy that doesn't have wandering eyes and I will show you a master in the art of reverse looking.

(1) (Reply)

Oh, Woman Wahala! This Kind Thing Happening To Bobby Since He Ws 30. Now He's 50 / Teenage Girls Take ‘special Spirit Bath’ After S*x With Alhaji (must Watch) / Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.