Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) (936 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by Andyblaze: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2016
undecided

Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by obiorathesubtle: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2016
Easy.. You add another lie

2mins later
"Oh.. I'm sorry Mr Gonzalez, I just got a call from my boss, they want me to work extra hours this night"

Btw.. Why does her dad have her phone? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by Michellla(f): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2016
Lol.Dude is on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by nerdfrost(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2016
Easy i go just carry my ps3 put *thief* hard. Make I see how he go take pass am! But seriously, what's he doing with her fone undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by AyamBlaze: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Catfish embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by vault(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
that's what you probably get when you re dating a 16 year old with an overprotective dad. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by fhelihx(m): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lols..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by tpiah2: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
in other words, gay write up.

the op and gay issues sha.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Babe's Dad Does This (PHOTO) by cruzita(f): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
what is her dad doing with her phone? and even chatting with it.

(1) (Reply)

4 Funny Reasons Why Nigerian Women Should Start Proposing To Men / Val's Day Prophecy / Why Do We Close Our Eyes When Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.