Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. (9918 Views)

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? / Why Fathers Are Neglected In Old Age. ( A Must Read For Guys) / 200,000naira Wedding Budget By Keppy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by agarawu23(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2016
pcguru1:
Well not a bad idea, sadly some women are not realistic they'd prefer you borrow for an extravagant wedding , a friend sister dad spent 15m on the wedding and months later am hearing they getting a divorce am like wow bad investment , I wonder how much they will spend on the next one.
na so we dey see dey hear different divorce after spending millions on the wedding lipsrsealed

Make God just give us our own wife/husband
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by dolapoiyunade(f): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
www.zantahouse.com wedding makeup 48k, hair styling 24k and photography from as low as 120k

Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by herboshedhe(f): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Aminat508:
I dont fancy big wedding sef. Just 10pple including my parents is okay jare.

true jare
crowd sef dey get their hidden devilish agenda.. just saying; D

3 Likes

Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by herboshedhe(f): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
pcguru1:
Well not a bad idea, sadly some women are not realistic they'd prefer you borrow for an extravagant wedding, a friend sister dad spent 15m on the wedding and months later am hearing they getting a divorce am like wow bad investment, I wonder how much they will spend on the next one.
1.5m/15m??
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by agarawu23(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
herboshedhe:

1.5m/15m??
thank God u don see the thread by yourself cheesy cheesy
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by herboshedhe(f): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
thank God u don see the thread by yourself cheesy cheesy
this wedding na wash oooo
panla for wedding??
kilode?

no kukuma give them anything na...funny you
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by agarawu23(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
herboshedhe:

this wedding na wash oooo
panla for wedding??
kilode?

no kukuma give them anything na...funny you
panla no be food?
No be to eat and to satisfy ni?
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
herboshedhe:

1.5m/15m??
Sorry I meant 5m not 15m , I didn't re-read after
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by herboshedhe(f): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
panla no be food? No be to eat and to satisfy ni?
you well no be small ogrin
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by herboshedhe(f): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
pcguru1:
Sorry I meant 5m not 15m , I didn't re-read after

toh,you mean 500,000 not 5,000,000 sef right?
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
herboshedhe:

grin
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
herboshedhe:

5m oh, though the money doesn't pain me it's way the same people that dropped cash interfered in the girl's marriage.
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by herboshedhe(f): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
pcguru1:

5m oh, though the money doesn't pain me it's way the same people that dropped cash interfered in the girl's marriage.

tohhhhhhhh
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by GboyegaD(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2016
agarawu23:
thank you for this.

Though I don't want to mention any tribe to avoid tribal comments.

I will advice those from the east to use the traditional wedding for both and kill the expenses there once and for all. Ignore their list and buy what u have in power and can afford without borrowing from someone. If we should follow religion, all these expenses are waste of cash.

My brother in law (an Igbo guy from IMO state) married my sister last 7 years. When my mother gave him our list as a Yoruba tribe, the guy bought all what we wrote double without asking us to remove some. The question for the ladies should be are your parents selling you off? How will your parents demand 500,000 for bride price? Nonsense!!! .

If there is understanding between the guy and the lady, they can do just court wedding and live happily.

U made a point bro, you can never satisfy people at all even if you kill 20 cows, some will still complain

In as much as I understand the need to minimize expenses for wedding nonetheless, culture must be respected and the list given must be honored. If you think the cost of getting then is much for you, then negotiate with the family to help you look into it instead of trying to ridicule the family by thinking you are doing them a favor coming for their daughter's hand in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
GboyegaD:

In as much as I understand the need to minimize expenses for wedding nonetheless, culture must be respected and the list given must be honored. If you think the cost of getting then is much for you, then negotiate with the family to help you look into it instead of trying to ridicule the family by thinking you are doing them a favor coming for their daughter's hand in marriage.
you have a point bro. .
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by buoye1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
agarawu23:
OK

I finally found the thread where someone spent 50k on wedding grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2113551/how-wife-wedding-n50k-possible

Cc bridalassistant
After checking the thread out Bro...I nearly lmao,I was by the road side reading and people passing we're looking at me like..."he must be high on Easter rice"

The 7 drum of water part got me laughing so hard...thanks for sharing.... Biko,you made my day
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by agarawu23(m): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
buoye1:
After checking the thread out Bro...I nearly lmao,I was by the road side reading and people passing we're looking at me like..."he must be high on Easter rice"

The 7 drum of water part got me laughing so hard...thanks for sharing.... Biko,you made my day
baba, no time to waste grin
Re: Economical Wedding Budget List For Guys Who Dont Have Much. by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Royalroy, can u do justice to this thread? HQ things wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Sperm Parameters Fixable With Natural Herbs / Winning Together As A Couple. Surehome Marriage Seminar August Edition / Your Husband Or Wife's Best Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.