Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? (25347 Views)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / Reps Okay Compulsory Genotype Test For Intending Couples / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sometime ago, a female friend visited. But when I needed to eat something, I didnt ask her to help me prepare it. I just went straight, prepared it and ate. I can cook very well. But guess what?

She refused to eat. All my pleas for her to eat fell on deaf ears!!

According to her, her reasons for not eating was, one, I should have asked her to cook the thing instead of me doing it.

Secondly, she said she doesnt eat food prepared by a man.

So I just want to find out if women generally love men who can cook very well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's ok for a guy to know how to cook but I dunno why I dnt like it lipsrsealed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
Really? Are you scared of competition in the kitchen or what

13 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by austyn0(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2017
It differs, I know of ladies that adores guys that can cook.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:04am On Jul 08, 2017
austyn0:
It differs, I know of ladies that adores guys that can cook.
Nice. But are they of marriageable age?

Let it not be that they are the ones in school that are yet to know what they really want in life

10 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by dingbang(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
see them.. Continue

4 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by austyn0(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Nice. But are they of marriageable age?

Let it not be that they are the ones in school that are yet to know what they really want in life
I'm not a woman so I cannot come to a conclusion, buh based on my view abou life as a grown-up, some ladies find it romantic holding, embracing or tickling the husband while he does the cooking whenever he has got the chance, it is a wonderful experience.

30 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by dingbang(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2017
But sha thunder will fire that girl who I cook food for and she forms not hungry in my presence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
see them.. Continue
lolll
Wot I do nau grin
just expressin myself jore
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by nursennenny(f): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2017
I adore guys that can cook wink

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Really? Are you scared of competition in the kitchen or what
I dnt knw o! grin

I just dnt like it
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by dingbang(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
lolll

Wot I do nau grin

just expressin myself jore
I just never like pretence... Its as bad as that.

Tell me, if you cook food for a guy you like and he ends up not eating, how would you feel?

3 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:20am On Jul 08, 2017
austyn0:
I'm not a woman so I cannot come to a conclusion, buh based on my view abou life as a grown-up, some ladies find it romantic holding, embracing or tickling the husband while he does the cooking whenever he has got the chance, it is a wonderful experience.
Oga you are watching too many movies grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Acidosis(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2017
I can cook, prepare whatever I want to it and make myself happy. I don't care whether women loves it or not.

24 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
I adore guys that can cook wink
Really? grin
Why
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
I dnt knw o! grin

I just dnt like it
Lol...There must a reason. Maybe a subtle fear that your hubby will colonize your kitchen from you

4 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Acidosis:
I can cook, prepare whatever I want to it and make myself happy. I don't care whether women loves it or not.
A lot of times, its not about us you know smiley

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
I just never like pretence... Its as bad as that.

Tell me, if you cook food for a guy you like and he ends up not eating, how would you feel?
thats not wat d op asked. I think av answered d op.

If he doesn't eat no biggie! I will chop my food slowly nd make sure I keep smacking my lips, nd also tease him with the chicken tongue

But if a guy should cook for me, I wnt reject it. I will eat nd praise him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Lol...There must a reason. Maybe a subtle fear that your hubby will colonize your kitchen from you
loll no no I dnt think it's coz of dat.
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by dingbang(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
thats not wat d op asked. I think av answered d op.

If he doesn't eat no biggie! I will chop my food slowly nd make sure I keep smacking my lips, nd also tease him with the chicken tongue

But if a guy should cook for me, I wnt reject it. I will eat nd praise him too.
lipsrsealed
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
loll no no I dnt think it's coz of dat.
Alright. But one thing I know is that a man who can cook always knows when there is too much salt in the food. Might be one of your fears

3 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Alright. But one thing I know is that a man who can cook always knows when there is too much salt in the food. Might be one of your fears
i think so tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sinaj(f): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
lipsrsealed
y iz u kwayet
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by dingbang(m): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
y iz u kwayet
I just dont have anything else to say... You ladies will say something today and tomorrow, say another thing.

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by nursennenny(f): 12:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Really? grin
Why
cos its fool,guarantee of long and healthy life
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2017
sinaj:
i think so tongue
Fear fear baby smiley Hubby will be nice to tell you, 'Oh sweetie, this food is so salty, Did you empty 1 packet of salt in the soup.?

And you will be like, "But it tastes sooo good darling"!

3 Likes

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2017
nursennenny:
cos its fool,guarantee of long and healthy life
I guess you meant 'cool'
Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by sisisioge: 4:02am On Jul 08, 2017
I love guys that can manage something edible, not guru cooks. This is because I am an unusual good cookgrin...sometimes my culinary prowess is second to none, other times na makeweshanogohungry tinz. I don't want the guy to have the Ibanyoufromthekitchen prowess pls grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2017
sisisioge:
I love guys that can manage something edible, not guru cooks. This is because I am an unusual good cookgrin...sometimes my culinary prowess is second to none, others times na makeweshanogohungry tinz. I don't want the guy to have the Ibanyoufromthekitchen prowess pls grin
grin
Oh I see, you're scared of being overthrown from the kitchen. You want a guy that even when you use one cup of pepper for the soup, he can manage and drink water all day?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
Oga you are watching too many movies grin
grin grin. Forget that, I actually agree with what he said. It can be romantic and sweet till the groundnut oil......you know the rest cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Destined2win: 7:14am On Jul 08, 2017
godsluvee:
grin grin. Forget that, I actually agree with what he said. It can be romantic and sweet till the groundnut oil......you know the rest cheesy cheesy
grin grin .....till the groundnut oil joins in the romance and take over

1 Like

Re: Wives and Intending Wives, Do you Love Guys Who Can Cook Very Well? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin .....till the groundnut oil joins in the romance and take over
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must A Woman Be Married To Get Respect? / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.