Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) (56516 Views)

Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
Poor Chicken was "Raped" to death...sometimes male species can be dangerous. These cockerels behave like dudes who are Jail-birds and one lady just got sneaked into their cell...Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Male species share such characteristics?

NOTE THIS WASN'T UPLOADED TO MIMIC THE DEATH OF THE POOR CHICKEN, BUT TO SHOW HOW CRUEL ANIMALS CAN ALSO BE. THANK YOU.

WATCH BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlvXK1xygJs

15 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Could this be a sign of the end time?
The other day a COW failed to die after its head neck had been cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLRrVqykOSA

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Destined2win: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Whoever did that video is wicked. Why couldn't you send the cockerels away angry

+modified+

When I become President, I will ensure that human rape will not be less than 20 years jail sentence.

84 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
lalasticlala Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest, toks37, introvert, viviangist4, Mostwanted7
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by sinaj(f): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jesus christ!

This is serious o!

Were the fowls drugged or wot shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by midehi2(f): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Destined2win:
Whoever did that video is wicked. Why couldn't you send the cockerels away angry

Found the video online, was very shocked and angry also

11 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Eesha: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
D filmer is indeed cruel

31 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Ahmed0336(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
sinaj:
Ss
nice pix. @op bad network no gree me watch am
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
download here= https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=HlvXK1xygJs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by sinaj(f): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
thanks smiley
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Donald3d(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
timidapsin:
Poor Chicken was "Raped" to death...sometimes male species can be dangerous. These cockerels behave like dudes who are Jail-birds and one lady just got sneaked into their cell...Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
Male species share such characteristics?

NOTE THIS WASN'T UPLOADED TO MIMIC THE DEATH OF THE POOR CHICKEN, BUT TO SHOW HOW CRUEL ANIMALS CAN ALSO BE. THANK YOU.

PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU FEEL BAD FOR THE POOR CHICKEN.

WATCH BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlvXK1xygJs

SOURCE: http://afriwap.com
eyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by DuchessLily(f): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
The man who did d video must be a rapist too... What rubbish was he saying there, watching the poor hen raped to death. Looks like he was getting his own satisfaction too watching those cocks in d act. D hen died and d cocks were still busy doing ... Mtssweee . wickedness even in d animal kingdom angry

36 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by chronique(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Damn! This is disgusting and cruel. Couldn't even finish watching the clip. The person that filmed this is an animal.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
chronique:
Damn! This is disgusting and cruel. Couldn't even finish watching the clip. The person that filmed this is an animal.
they raped the poor hen to death very bad and annonying sad

6 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by lordkay10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Endtime chickens

8 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by chrisbaby24(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chaaiii....I pity d hen ..d hen enter boys hostel...!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by timidapsin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
chrisbaby24:
Chaaiii....I pity d hen
..d hen enter boys hostel...!!!
Funny you..

2 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by macsika: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
I just read through the comments and from the response, I'm never gonna watch that.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by 7footre(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na to gather activists and lawyers o! Where her chicks them

3 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by VickyRotex(f): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Awwwww! cry cry Who filmed that? Wicked someborry angry

If only they knew they'll all end up in the pot one day embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
The cocks are on drugs.......too bad...poor hen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by brunofarad(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Izecson3D(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
even in animal kingdom wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by ShakurM(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Damn! They were on heat, The filmer is so heartless oo Chai! embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Mutuwa(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Chicken run..

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by ifeelgood: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Anybody with NAPTIP's phone number?

2 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Vivipop(f): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
Some people can be annoyingly creepy and wicked. So someone just let this happen? Potential rapist on the loose.

15 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by onosprince(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by emperorchedda(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
That white chicken na beast! Na him do pass

Poor hen, she probably has done so much 'shakara' the niggas in the hood decided to revenge

59 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Intelligent Dogs In The World / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.