Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) (56517 Views)

Photos Of Hippopotamus Killed By Hunters In Abuja / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now / Look At This Dolphin That Was Caught And Killed In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by unilagfreshest(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
I personally watched when 3 c.ocks were chasing a hen, the hen too was strong, they chased closed to 10-15min, it was finally caught in a gutter, nd the first male that got there was the one that mate with the hen, nd others left immediately.. (I was even asking myself, wat was there gain after the whole wahala, then left it for just 1 of them), from the video, seems nature has been tampered with.. its not normal.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Bollinger(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
chronique:
Damn! This is disgusting and cruel. Couldn't even finish watching the clip. The person that filmed this is an animal.

What do you expect from Arabs. Anyway, this is what happens when demand exceeds supply.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Spidermon: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Na so dem Dasuki and Jonathan take rape Nigeria during the last 4 years be that.

4 Likes

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by annnikky(f): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
The prsn that create this video is very wicked n callous. he must be a rapist too.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by olumalcolm(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Seniyan seranko
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by FOREXMART(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
The person who recorded the video is an Arabian. Speaking Arabic in the video. Now I ain't surprised anymore.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Smartini:
I haven't seen cocks mate for more than 15 seconds, and this was just another mating ritual... Except that there were like 15 roosters going round after round after round. One white rooster went like 36 rounds and didn't wanna stop. They musta been drugged. Please watch, so next time you're buying fowl, demand for the male one and kill it heartlessly before deep frying it in hot oil... sad sad

E be like say you know wetin dey my mind. Mstcheeewww.

I'm sure the useless person that filmed this is planning his own raping spree with his cohorts.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by siaco(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Now I believe d end time crew of nairaland . Very annoying video.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Those Cocks must have been reared in one part of Nigeria where rape is very rampant! They know themselves!!
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by honeric01(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
greall12:
U sound like a rapist.

You must be one to know another.

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by maysdrays: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
that white chicken is a cruel bastArd
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by cdaboss: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dis had to be filmed from Isis hq coz...it's jst mean for humans to film dis nd do nothing
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by lielbree: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
These "cocks" have obviously been manipulated to act that way by drugs or something.
I've raised chickens and have never seen anything like that.
Naturally they are to fight amongst themselves to get the hen. Never seen a gang raped

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by olasunky15(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
knightsTempler:
The white cock was the most wicked of them, he alone climbed the hen like 15 times.

Wicked animal world

I can bet those hen were heavily drugged
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by matrix199(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
In most animal matings, the females bear/carry the weighty males. In this scenerio, the hen weighed about 1kg, the average weight of the cockerels is about 2kg. Now imagine a 1kg hen carrying and enduring more than 30kg weight of all the cockerels. That's like a human carrying a cow on his shoulders.

Death sentence for rapists!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by sheilak: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
emperorchedda:
That white chicken na beast! Na him do pass

Poor hen, she probably has done so much 'shakara' the niggas in the hood decided to revenge

Just like the way your daughter go do too much shakarac and dem niggas go wan teach am lessonsad

There must be something wrong with the cocks.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by profem1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Miggs:
oga pocket this tosh.people have been talking about the "endtime" since 000BC still nothing has happened.nature is amoral either accept it the way it is or go and _____
Mr man, pass!
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by sheilak: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
lielbree:
These "cocks" have obviously been manipulated to act that way by drugs or something.
I've raised chickens and have never seen anything like that.
Naturally they are to fight amongst themselves to get the hen. Never seen a gang raped

Same here

We used to raise chickens while I was in Nigeria and I have never witnessed something like this before.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ahmed0336:
nice pix. @op bad network no gree me watch am
h0rny and potential rapist alert cry
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
emperorchedda:
That white chicken na beast! Na him do pass

Poor hen, she probably has done so much 'shakara' the niggas in the hood decided to revenge

when your sisters do too much shakara, make the niggazz in the hood revenge
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by emperorchedda(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheilak:

Just like the way your daughter go do too much shakarac and dem niggas go wan teach am lessonsad

There must be something wrong with the cocks.
grin grin e pain am.

Don't annoy guys

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by YoungWiseCash: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
I don't think it's natural. Maybe the poultry owner added mating enhancing substances in their feed.

I got my eyes my eyes on the white rooster. He almost climb 10 time. Smh
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by emperorchedda(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
1stolax:

when your sisters do too much shakara, make the niggazz in the hood revenge
When you don't want a person let him know on time not drag men along.

But e pain you sha grin wink

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by ayodele123(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
The guy who fiimed the gang rape is a wicked man.he should have chased the cocks away.Last year,on my street,after a heavy rain,we observed four cocks taking turns to sex a hen.we chased the cocks away down the street.
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
emperorchedda:
When you don't want a person let him know on time not drag men along.

But e pain you sha grin wink
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

I sure say na u e pain grin grin grin
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
I mean I like to do some things with my homies but I mean all those cocks and not one condom. Stay safe always.

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by sheilak: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
emperorchedda:
grin grin e pain am.

Don't annoy guys

E no pain Mr

Your daughters go annoy guys and dem go show dem lessonssad
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by emperorchedda(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheilak:

E no pain Mr

Your daughters go annoy guys and dem go show dem lessonssad
why my daughters go annoy guys?? When they respect theirselves everyone will respect them

1 Like

Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by Wabiaezoba(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
ndcide:
Witchcraft manipulation on display.

Only Jesus christ will save this world.
PURE WICHCRAFT MANIPULATIONS OR THOSE COCKS WERE INJECTED WITH TEST DRUGS
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by sheilak: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
emperorchedda:
why my daughter go annoy guys?? When they respect theirselves everyone will respect them

She's is going to annoy them and they are going to gang rape her
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
davidif:

Interesting. On a serious note, do you have a sister ?
Yes. Why?
Re: Hen Raped And Killed By Other Cocks (video) by emperorchedda(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheilak:

She's is going to annoy them and they are going to gang rape her
And the dude couldnt answer my question undecided

Just learn to respect yourself and respect will come your way, if not...Lol smiley grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Intelligent Dogs In The World / Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.