Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help Advice A Dear Fellow. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Advice A Dear Fellow. (532 Views)

My Fellow Brothers Please Help Me For My American Fiancé Finding Our Nigeria Vis / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian / Please Advice A Novice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Advice A Dear Fellow. by muhamadnur: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
there is this guy that we met on facebook, he ask me am i a nigerian i said yes, and he said hes going help me go to europe he lives in england, and insisted he would like me to stay with him, and he said he like , which i dont know the reason for, please try to get me he said bcoz i am a muslim and hes a muslim. And he said he will sponsor me, there are so many things that cross my mind things like him being maybe gay, terrorist recruiter. And he said he said he works as a chef in a luxury hotel. And he said he would help go to school. What do you think matured comments please.
Re: Help Advice A Dear Fellow. by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Don't be a victim
Re: Help Advice A Dear Fellow. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Simply inform your parents and What they say should be A nice piece of Advise.
Buh as for Me I would save my stress the Thoughts and Tell him am not Interested. Rather he should come home and present himself to Everyone if it is by force to help ooooh....
Re: Help Advice A Dear Fellow. by funnynation(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
You told him u want to go Europe b4? Opt out from the whole thing b4 he disvirgin u
Re: Help Advice A Dear Fellow. by rollUP(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Not pure. He still hasn't said his main reason for wanting to help u.
Re: Help Advice A Dear Fellow. by sobastical: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tell him to send you money first....lol if he refuse then he's a scammer even if he does don't concur to his help. aiye ti gbege lowo tawa yi o
Re: Help Advice A Dear Fellow. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Do you want to join ISIS in their jihad war in Syria? Do you want to be a suicide bomber? If no, please run away from that man and block him on facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To USA By My Uncle. Guide. / Important Things To Do Before Embarking On Any Journey / Info About Swedish Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.