Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115773 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Gkemz: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
He's suffering from old age syndrome. He should win the primary first and stop hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by zeefa: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Obas101:

It's very true..

FAKE NEWS undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by meforyou1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Secretary Hillary Clinton is the next President of US
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by 9jatatafo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
No sane American politician will ever made such a statement. This is another hungry author
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by AJOT99(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
DerideGull:

The above post is an absolute crap. This is reason why certain people want Africans out of their domain. In addition to other bad attributes enumerated by those who tend to disdain Africans, Africans are very good at spreading fake news, innuendos and rumors.

Bros, it is not a fake news o. He didn't just get it from d right website
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by tottinova: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
And after making that comment, you expect the blacks to vote you in

You've forgotten that America is made up of 40% blacks
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by favourlove1: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Freiden:
Adonbiliv it....not until channels report this
even channels makes mistake
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by meforyou1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

This forum is Made for humans and not for wild animals who has nothing in his mind but insulting members...is that what u proud of??... angry
And who d hell r u to stop foreign ppol to come here? U keep quoting me with ur rotten agenda! Abeg, get off!

Get over it & grow up little boy! Chaaii

mind your language boy
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Addicted2Women: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Donald Trump is not an American.
He will first of all deport himself.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by sam90s(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
excellence44:

I love trump just because he is STU PID.
No he's not, he's 'stew-pid'
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by castrokins(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
This Is Why I Like Donald Trump. He Says It The Way He Feels, Not How He's Made To Say. With Donald Trump Our Capacities Will Be Better Our Different Countries. We'd Also Expect Technologies To America. It's Rare To Find Independent Minded Politicians Like Trump And Putting. Nigeria Is Worst, Everything Is Sugar-coated
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abbey621(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
The United States' constitution protects all U.S citizens regardless of their heritage or place of birth, so I know Trump wouldn't make such a delusional statement. We do not need false news like this stirring up controversies!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Addicted2Women: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
AJOT99:

Bros, it is not a fake news o. He didn't just get it from d right website

Give me the correct link.
You think he will say some stupid stuff and America will not be boiling right now.

Just talk about Nigeria because that's the country you live in.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by virginice: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fake news or not, this thread is trending with a lot of people! Someone should change the topic and make it more interesting grin cheesy wink
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Greataausim(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin See face lik my bull dog face.... Come punshu me comot na, IDI0T grin
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by BABANGBALI: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
thank God aunty mulika will now come back home after 40 years in Amelica

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by remmydada(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
[MFFN= fakes news nigeria.[/quote]
How can you say its fake nees that means you are not following Donald Trump campaign if the guy wins that's what he is going to do
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by eseoghene144: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Did he really say this?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Lilphillips(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b] this man is really sleeping on bicycle
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Bollinger(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

And what does that mean?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's our fault.

We need to be RECOLONISED for the 2nd and 3rd time
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Christians do NOT have freedom of religion in Saudi Arabia.... in case you dont know this but holy bible is BANNED in Saudi Arabia. Conversion to Christianity in Saudi Arabia is punishable by death by beheading or hanging... so what are you talking about balance? smiley wink

abumeinben:

Even in Israel, there are Muslims, and in Saudi Arabia's Mecca, there are Christians. Nature is balanced, if you must leave in a balanced society, the contents must be balanced as well. Everyone must be under surveillance. Abi shey na Muslim kill over 20 students and then himself for one of the schools in US last year?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by eseoghene144: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
He cannot deport people who are there legally
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Adagba01: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Trump should know that thousands of Americans have taken over lucrative jobs that Nigerians can do. Let him try it, and we hit him back.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by millionboi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
See him face......he is afraid of a nigerian bcomin president lik d kenya man
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by LordVoldemort(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

They ar the reason why crude oil price is dropping daily they have alternative to it
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by BABANGBALI: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
tottinova:
And after making that comment, you expect the blacks to vote you in

You've forgotten that America is made up of 40% blacks
no mind the guy,Naija guys in America go do am wetin we do jonathan last year
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Bollinger(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
onoja12:
People always ask me, who do you want to win the elections, I always tell them Donald trump, they ask why and I laugh.

well simple Donald is a messiah, even he himself doesn't know it but when he is done with America all those Africans that thief our money and send there family there would run back either empty handed or with our money. all those people the government sent on scholarship there and refuse to return back to help build Africa, would return by force, all those tech guys and brilliant people that have been potched would be back soon.in all Africa is about to develop at an even faster rate.
so my fellow black people go out and support Donald for President please vote for him

Why am i not surprised?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Sodiumdawg: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Baba Were!
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by justflow1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lols... And I really wonder how he is gonna win, thou I have always believe in him as the next president of the US, bt with this (dunno how true it is) hmmmm I am having a shaky assurance for him, I don't tink he knows who Nigerians really are.... Good luck with his quest in repertraiting Nigerians, dats if he wins... Trumps idea ehn !
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Addicted2Women: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
These Nigerians are funny.
This is America.
I can take the Pope to court and still win.

Donald Trump is just a small boy.

You can sue anyone in America, this is not Nigeria where rich men don't go to court.

How do you think he can deport anyone ??
Just bring an airplane and put someone and then, deportation follows ??

Do you know the USA government wastes millions of dollars in deporting just one person and the must go through the immigration process ??
Luckily the immigration isn't corrupt.

You can't deport anyone.

Fucck you, fucck you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.