Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (56694 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Ibime(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

that him papa they complain to my momcy say the woman is a virgin , that he has tried every thing to disvirgin her but all to no avail .
I thought it was a joke until my last born confirmed the news .

Nonsense. Doesnt your uncle have fingers? 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers etc until she is open.

Unless your uncle is a horse.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by bigass123(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
When a bolt too tight..i noticed my auto mechanic always apply brake-oil and like magic.. The thing go loose sharperly. Make the man lubricate hin rod with brake-oil and Inject the piston into the ring.
Come back here to share your testimony with the brethren on NL grin grin grin

RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

Make he grease d pusssy with engine oil sha, e go slide welwel.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Ibime(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
nduchucks:

An old nairalander friend of mine with the handle naijaking1 is an expert doctor who can hook you up with the right doctor in the US, if he doesn't wanna do the procedure himself.

So Naijaking na Gynae?

I cant imagine such a short tempered man doing such delicate work grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ibime:

Nonsense. Doesnt your uncle have fingers? 1 finger, 2 fingers, 3 fingers etc until she is open.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Meritocracy: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hope she's not what yoruba called lakiriboto. Lakiriboto ko nloju awe, ela ileke ko nloju atokubo. Sorry to say it in yoruba. May be that was what causing delay in her marriage and why you should check your market before payment.

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by shut(f): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
this is crazily funny

besides, op i had to read twice to get your message, please work on your tenses and choiced words...not everyone uses a spec tongue
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by wiZbanky(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
no biggie..the hymen can be surgically removed if its too thick or has small opening, its called hymenectomy...but op ur English no try o
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Ajinoride(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

I have a friend who had a similar issue. the wife was a virgin at 30. he had to seek advice from another medical friend, who advised him on long pre-intimacy and the use of lubricant. they were almost tempted to go for a surgical approach., because of the pains .
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Manseydour:

Mr north Vietnam.. I'm very sorry to say this, but I must admit as a medical student, that your uncle's wife has imperforate hymen..it might even be vaginal atresia because the history you gave is scanty.

my dear , I only wrote what I know & remember its a secret with my parents and my uncle plus the wife... the news just got out cs I have a lot of busy body for my house..

but ur !medical vocabs shaaaaaa.... I only understood scanty the rest I will google grin
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Fraih(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
I am not suprised that she is yet to have an intercourse at 41, I am suprised she wasnt married at 41 lipsrsealed

Did you call her a devoted Christian too? Hmmm! Things dey happen o.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by wiZbanky(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
frisky2good:
How thick can hymen be? How come so many silly stories are making it to FP nowadays? It would have been a different story if Uncle's dick is not long or strong enough but which one be say hymen wey no dey thicken with age come turn to kanda? Ngwanu, make dem take Bic pen chuck am then.
ignorance is a disease, but knowledge is free anyway, u can always ask for it
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by northvietnam(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
Ibime:

hmmmmmmmmm brossssss am I suppose to ans that question

if its me then I can speak for my self ..but this is a man of around 51 years
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by afonjay: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pomo to ti yi. Wahala wa o this is pomo to gbo yin. U need to lubricate it engine oil
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Goridoe(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

if u want prove I can give it to u ... the WhatsApp chat wit my cousin two days back, the snap shoot, the date and the discussion. ..

just that this is social media.. and my family involved

we dey wait..
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Goridoe(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
[size=14pt]YOUR UNCLE NO GET RAZOR BLADE FOR HOUSE[/size] undecided [b][/b]
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by MDOLOFU: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

stop been silly haba is confusing all d same let dem c d doctor
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by ilyas26(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Virginity is overrated
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by frisky2good(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
So hymen can become as thick as ponmo? Please, I'm not playing smart. Can you please confirm to me that you have seen a woman with a hymen as thick as cow hide?

wiZbanky:
ignorance is a disease, but knowledge is free anyway, u can always ask for it
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by HaneefahRN(f): 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wow! I dnt believe tht myth abt the hymen getting thicker wt age. Some women just naturally have thick hymen, even if she had tried it in her twenties it probably cld be same. Or she has a microperforate hymen.
Anyways, they shld work more on the pre-intimacy make sure she is well aroused and lubricated next time they try, if this doesn't work try the surgical approach, that's if the hymen is the cause niyen o, cos it might nt even be the hymen. She might av vaginismus

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by wiZbanky(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
frisky2good:
So hymen can become as thick as ponmo? Please, I'm not playing smart. Can you please confirm to me that you have seen a woman with a hymen as thick as cow hide?

I know it can be thick enough to prevent Penetration..read articles on it or ask any medical student
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
All yee Ignorant ones.... Learn.

It is indeed possible for one to need surgery before she can be "disvirgined" though it is rare.

I have forgotten the medical game for the condition but it is when the hymen covers the entire vagina leaving very little space for penetration.

Lastly, I'm not saying the OP is saying the truth of lying, but I am here to tell you that it is possible.

In the US, a surgery is done soon after the baby is born but here in Africa, Ignorance is rife.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
wiZbanky:
I know it can be thick enough to prevent Penetration..read articles on it or ask any medical student

I know what you are talking about. Many here are just plain ignorant.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by glossy6(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:
Honestly this is very very true, I had to bring it here for deliberation & clarification from our medical practitioners cs it got me so Amazed & confused....

My mom's younger brother had 3 kids before the devil took our loving Aunty(his wife ) from us some years back. so after the burial the family agreed that he will not get married untill the children r grown to a satin stage...

last year the last of three entered university so the family and the children now persuaded the man to get married cs he has tried in morning the wife and all in training the children.

mummy as the the 1st and eldest recommend a lady to him. before I forget, my family are especially mom are so so into scriptural Union ministry (S.U)
and the lady that was recommend is a staunch member..

to cut the story short, my uncle liked her cs she is matured and well groomed , a work in class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.) & all so a born again Christian.

finally they got married in the Christian way .. & she has proven to be a blessing my uncle and the family @ large..

but the story am hearing from my cousins now are funny and unbelievable, they ( the 1st son )holla me on WhatsApp and said the have the lasted gist in town ..

that him papa they complain to my momcy say the woman is a virgin , that he has tried every thing to disvirgin her but all to no avail .
say uncle and my parents they have secret meeting for our house ..

that than tried so hard but the thing is as strong as kpomooo.

and the are now preparing to go see a Doctor to know if it can be removed surgically..

please can a 41 year old virgin be that strong to require surgery to be deflowered ..

its funny and all so confusing ..

so people can actually be a virgin for 41 years....

It is very possible. The doctor will have to open her up through surgery. My friend's cousin had hers opened by surgery when the husband could not open her.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Wow! This is strange. I must commend her for keeping her virginity that long.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by spartoo: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
prideofscience:
Lalasticlala pls help a family

u calling lalasticlala for help mocks ur sobriquet

undecided
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:
Honestly this is very very true, I had to bring it here for deliberation & clarification from our medical practitioners cs it got me so Amazed & confused....

My mom's younger brother had 3 kids before the devil took our loving Aunty(his wife ) from us some years back. so after the burial the family agreed that he will not get married untill the children r grown to a satin stage...

last year the last of three entered university so the family and the children now persuaded the man to get married cs he has tried in morning the wife and all in training the children.

mummy as the the 1st and eldest recommend a lady to him. before I forget, my family are especially mom are so so into scriptural Union ministry (S.U)

to cut the story short, my uncle liked her cs she is matured and well groomed , a work in class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.) & all so a born again Christian.

finally they got married in the Christian way .. & she has proven to be a blessing my uncle and the family @ large..

but the story am hearing from my cousins now are funny and unbelievable, they ( the 1st son )holla me on WhatsApp and said the have the lasted gist in town ..

and the are now preparing to go see a Doctor to know if it can be removed surgically..

please can a 41 year old virgin be that strong to require surgery to be deflowered ..

cari her go mountain of fire...her virginity is small to wot prayer can break....wall of jericho comes to my mind..

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
don't even understand the English.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
The thing Don turn leather.. lipsrsealed
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Holyman3(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

See English.
Please write in Yoruba or Igala next time.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by DPricey1(f): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your English tho undecided
Btw, Wetin concern u if she still b virgin?
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by ladenz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

, a work in class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.)

For me this was the best part of the story. I didn't know the meaning of working class till today.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Empowerment(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's very possible she's still a virgin.... there is a term in Yoruba race called Lakiriboto. it needs to be visited traditionally. I hope she gets healing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.