Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 (56695 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Tarzaa(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

Make he grease d pusssy with engine oil sha, e go slide welwel.
Hahahahaha! you too get pussy? Abeg no kill person here o!
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by xtervaganza(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
When you lock a padlock for 40 years return to it and try to open it with the key. It won't open cos of rust.

Your auntie's poocee is rust as a result abandonment. Na wetin I de tell all these craze girls. If we disflowered you we are actually doing you a favour
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by tiwiex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
wiZbanky:
no biggie..the hymen can be surgically removed if its too thick or has small opening, its called hymenectomy...but op ur English no try o

Men. I been no wan comment on the English but it is getting worrisome. Certain and not satin. So many others. Haba. No one is perfect but ....

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by torddy4u(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:
Honestly this is very very true, I had to bring it here for deliberation & clarification from our medical practitioners cs it got me so Amazed & confused....

My mom's younger brother had 3 kids before the devil took our loving Aunty(his wife ) from us some years back. so after the burial the family agreed that he will not get married untill the children r grown to a satin stage...

last year the last of three entered university so the family and the children now persuaded the man to get married cs he has tried in morning the wife and all in training the children.

mummy as the the 1st and eldest recommend a lady to him. before I forget, my family are especially mom are so so into scriptural Union ministry (S.U)
and the lady that was recommend is a staunch member..

to cut the story short, my uncle liked her cs she is matured and well groomed , a work in class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.) & all so a born again Christian.

finally they got married in the Christian way .. & she has proven to be a blessing my uncle and the family @ large..

but the story am hearing from my cousins now are funny and unbelievable, they ( the 1st son )holla me on WhatsApp and said the have the lasted gist in town ..

that him papa they complain to my momcy say the woman is a virgin , that he has tried every thing to disvirgin her but all to no avail .
I thought it was a joke until my last born confirmed the news .
say uncle and my parents they have secret meeting for our house ..

that than tried so hard but the thing is as strong as kpomooo.

and the are now preparing to go see a Doctor to know if it can be removed surgically..

please can a 41 year old virgin be that strong to require surgery to be deflowered ..

its funny and all so confusing ..

so people can actually be a virgin for 41 years....

men, is possible.... but I don't think that ur uncle needs a doctor.. he has to use gel... for that.. is always slippy n most determine to have his way not to pity her...
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by nike4love: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
The woman is 41,hw old is ur uncle?
.Is he having erectile dysfunction?
Its either ur uncle is sick or the woman is abnormal or the story is a new year lie.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by kolas88(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Surgery ke! Make them look for somebody wey get strong,tall and big penis now
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by happney65: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Michizzy:
Hmmmm

Are you a Virgin? grin
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Justopen2U: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
Congratulations to the 41 year old Virgin Lady, However it seems untrue that your uncle was unable to dis-virgin her. May be he is weak or the lady cannot stand the pain which made her non cooperating
, Both needs counselling there is no surgical concern yet in this case.

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Ogedo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
make ur uncle no de use him machine. make him use hand . after d thing don open then he fit de drive trailer enter turn and come out

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Blackheritage: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Brother!!! To be sincere and factual, that is not virginity, it is called "LAKIRIBOTO" in yoruba language. Means a woman who has no woman hole in her Vagina area that a man genital organ can pass through. Its covered with flesh.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Juan73(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
End Time post!
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Deputyvictor(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
na wa oooo
abi na Lakiriboto
oga juuuuu
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Solozzo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jabioro:
there would be opening but no dick can enter.it happen to a close sister around 2012 we got her a solution

What u talking about is called vaginismus, a condition where there is anxiety associated with the sex act leading to contraction of the muscles around the vagina and difficulty with penetration or withdrawal of the Pennis. The OP aunty may either have vaginismus or thick impenetrable hymen. A gynecologist exam will reveal the cause. If thick hymen, surgery may be required. If vaginismus then good lubrication, sex therapy and relaxation therapy by a psychiatrist or psychologist would help. Best wishes to your uncle.

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
The hymen becomes tougher as one ages or grows older.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by oglalasioux(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:
Honestly this is very very true, I had to bring it here for deliberation & clarification from our medical practitioners cs it got me so Amazed & confused....

My mom's younger brother had 3 kids before the devil took our loving Aunty(his wife ) from us some years back. so after the burial the family agreed that he will not get married untill the children r grown to a satin stage...

last year the last of three entered university so the family and the children now persuaded the man to get married cs he has tried in morning the wife and all in training the children.

mummy as the the 1st and eldest recommend a lady to him. before I forget, my family are especially mom are so so into scriptural Union ministry (S.U)
[/b]and the lady that was recommend is a staunch member..

to cut the story short, my uncle liked her cs she is matured and well groomed , a [b]work in [/b]class lady( teach in a government sec. sch.) & all so a born again Christian.

finally they got married in the Christian way .. & she has proven to be a blessing my uncle and the family @ large..

but the [b]story
am hearing from my cousins now are funny and unbelievable, they ( the 1st son )holla me on WhatsApp and said the have the lasted gist in town ..

that him papa they complain to my momcy say the woman is a virgin , that he has tried every thing to disvirgin her but all to no avail .
I thought it was a joke until my last born confirmed the news .
say uncle and my parents they have secret meeting for our house ..

[b]that than [/b]tried so hard but the thing is as strong as kpomooo.

and the are now preparing to go see a Doctor to know if it can be removed surgically..

please can a 41 year old virgin be that strong to require surgery to be deflowered ..

its funny and all so confusing ..

so people can actually be a virgin for 41 years....

Mumbo jumbo
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by AyLuxury(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Who u dey decieve or who dey decieve you. Virginity weh go don tear with all the stress under sun. Ordinary to force urself mess sef dey tear am.

Lol...dis dude blunt sha.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by teekay04: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
I will advice your uncle to ask his wife to tell the truth, there are more to it in African way, something has been done by the lady parent when she was young, don't try surgery at all o

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by ninodaniel(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
pix or addonbelivit
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by nwadiuko1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Wow! I dnt believe tht myth abt the hymen getting thicker wt age. Some women just naturally have thick hymen, even if she had tried it in her twenties it probably cld be same. Or she has a microperforate hymen.
Anyways, they shld work more on the pre-intimacy make sure she is well aroused and lubricated next time they try, if this doesn't work try the surgical approach, that's if the hymen is the cause niyen o, cos it might nt even be the hymen. She might av vaginismus
or they can try hammer with chisel and total engine oil
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jabioro:
there would be opening but no dick can enter.it happen to a close sister around 2012 we got her a solution
Wow,eyah sorry, but I will be glad if u can share d solution, who knows it might help somebody.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by ijafiya(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
she has what we medically call Transverse Vagina Septum. it's a congenital anomaly(abnormality that occur in the womb, during baby's development. generally occurs between the upper one-third and lower two-thirds of the vaginal canal. the man can't penetrate her unless the septum(a partition)is excised(cut out)surgically. we did this procedure with my team last year In July on a 30year old ♀. have seen like 6 of this cases within my years of medical practice. just visit a good Obstetrician/Gynecologist Preferably in a teaching hospital because they have several sub-specialties in their units that can handle such surgical cases without wahalla,stress or a serious complication(s).
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by ijafiya(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
she has what we medically call Transverse Vagina Septum. it's a congenital anomaly(abnormality that occur in the womb, during baby's development. generally occurs between the upper one-third and lower two-thirds of the vaginal canal. the man can't penetrate her unless the septum(a partition)is excised(cut out)surgically. we did this procedure with my team last year In July on a 30year old ♀. have seen like 6 of this cases within my years of medical practice. just visit a good Obstetrician/Gynecologist Preferably in a teaching hospital because they have several sub-specialties in their units that can handle such surgical cases without wahalla,stress or a serious complication(s).
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
northvietnam:

if u want prove I can give it to u ... the WhatsApp chat wit my cousin two days back, the snap shoot, the date and the discussion. ..

just that this is social media.. and my family involved
please no reply every useless talk. that guy is not meant to be on social forums.
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by MozB: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Laf wan rearrange my dentition ooooooo
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
make ur uncle attatch blade at him dick tip. tell me when he divides d kponmo. na by force to disvirgin ni? kponmo say e no wan go. leave am na
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by itsmetoosin: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

hahaha hahaha haba! omg!
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Timbuktu14(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Gudiza:

this line is a bummer!, in short d whole write up get as e be.
cheesy cheesy Gbagaun full everywhere for the post! Chinekeme!
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Timbuktu14(m): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2016
nwadiuko1:
or they can try hammer with chisel and total engine oil
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by prisiluv(f): 12:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Pidggin:
OP, a simple Google search would have given you more clarity on the issue, instead of this display of ignorance. Learn to mind your own business, afteralll they did not seek your help
I just tire o....is it everything that one brings to a forum? Totally unfair on the man who thought he was keeping it amongst his close family members.i just Smh when I see pple bring sensitive and private issues, whether about their life or others,to a forum.I just wonder what he'll even do with the info on the solution..tell the uncle? Or maybe he badly needed a hot story,to make FP... undecided realy wanna help,pray for them!!!

1 Like

Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by 6fit(f): 1:11am On Jan 17, 2016
northvietnam:

if u want prove I can give it to u ... the WhatsApp chat wit my cousin two days back, the snap shoot, the date and the discussion. ..

just that this is social media.. and my family involved

i dont blame u but blame those senceless adult who discuss such volatile issue to the hearing of kids like u and yur likes.....can u get busy with what is fruitful and stay away from yur uncle private business
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Motolank: 1:54am On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hmmmm.. I don't usually do this.. But PM me, I can help your uncle disvirgin her and he just has to spend transport and feeding.. My services are free.
You are to resume tomorrow
Re: My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 by Estacy22: 2:55am On Jan 17, 2016
Kai! Me wae bi say I don sleep with uncounted no of men @ age 30 and still counting and someone com they say he be virgin at 41?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / 11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.