Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos (2114 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / 2000 APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Edo State (Photos,) / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by chimere66: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
In the photos published on the official website of Islamic movement of Nigeria,the group claimed Nigerian soldiers desecrated the graves of martyrs. They exhumed the bodies after destroying the graves and put the bodies back into the graves.

Have a look at what Nigerian Army and their associates have done to Shuhada graveyard at Darul Rahma  where the bodies of shuhada killed by the Nigerian soldiers on 25th July 2014 are laying rest.

33 people were killed by the Nigerian Soldiers including 3 sons of Sheikh  Ibraheem Yaqoub El Zakzaky ( H ) and laying rest there. Darul Rahma is also the centre for making of films on Life and struggle of Shehu Usman Dan Fodio ( TR ) film production. Shehu Dan Fodio ( TR ) is the leader of Islamic revavalism in the west African region.

The photos above show the graves of martyrs before and after destruction.

Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by chimere66: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
More

Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by chimere66: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
chimere66:
More
More

Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by mcee1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
RIP to em.
Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari will fight battles from many fronts.

8 Likes

Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by walexbiz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
It's very unfortunate, that such atrocities is been committed brazenly without recourse to later eventualities. Those who are alive today should remember that they won't be tomorrow, let them remember if men know that they can evade the judgment of this world but they can never evade that of Allah (SWT) I pray may Allah (SWT) guide us aright (Ameen)

2 Likes

Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by Yorubasgreat(f): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
If not hate and religion fallacism plus orchestrate plan to damn a competitor, I didn't see any other reason for what the Military did to those innocent people dead and alive.

This very very bad and should be condemned by all..

Some people said they block road and I ask did this in the grave blocked the road as well.. .

They blocked road, what about this murdered in their Mosque, are they also on the road.

They blocked road, was El Zakzaky seen on the road too.

They blocked road, so there are no other roads for the Murderers to follow.

They blocked roads, why don't the Chief of Murderer Staff go and remove Boko-de-big-boys from roads.

Evil was commited in the land and no one is talking.

4 Likes

Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by esthel(f): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Before we start screaming blue murder, I want us to take a cautious look at d backgrounds of the before and after pictures, it doesn't look similar to me, maybe it's my eyes though.
Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by Chubhie: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is very personal from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by rusep: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Propaganda! I did not see any Soldier burning anything; this is the result of struggle for power. You can’t get power from the back door, If you want political power joint politics.
Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by poshestmina(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hope PMB is ready for the many battles?
Re: Shiites:Nigerian Soldiers Desecrate Graves Of Martyrs & Burn Their Bodies(photos by Elosky20: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
God bless you for this comment. Buhari and Buratai should tell us that the dead came out of their graves with guns, machetes including sticks and blocked the road whereby provoking NA to desecrate their graves Government of liars and evil saints
why do u believe this cheap lie

(1) (Reply)

Progressive01 And Other Northerners, Can You Answer These? / We Are Missing You Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – Nigerians Lament / PDP Comes For OSHIOMOLE, Post Picture Of Students On The Floor In Edo School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.