Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A (28817 Views)

Buhari, AGF Meet Over Probe Of Govt Officials / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by kinibigdeal(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
I understand your definition of responsible governor...governors like aregbeshola etc is responsible. Hmmm....and you pass through walls of school. I pity this generation

jonnieoneng:

Bros,I will advise u to read ur comments again.So just becos the $2.1billion was not in the budget, gives them the locus standi to mis-manage #600billion.Pls go and examine urself.As 4 fayose,I am not surprised at all.I am waiting 4 dat day when a responsible Governor will come on board in Ekiti,it is then we will know.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by babestella: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
A lot of people will attack Fayose, but he just asked very important questions. Instead of facing the questions the zoo.mbies will attack Fayose. It's a pity how we've come to this.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by jonnieoneng: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I understand your definition of responsible governor...governors like aregbeshola etc is responsible. Hmmm....and you pass through walls of school. I pity this generation

The mere fact that Fayose is sensible to u,is a measure of ur chronic illiteracy.It was a mistake joining issues with u......Ekpa .When did I mention dat Teblik governor was responsible,a govnor who owed his workers 4 8months is anytin but responsible.I am not a bootlicking sycophant like u.The Buhari I know is just starting.If he is arresting and detaining his kinsmen and u yahoos do not see his sincerity,the it is ur generation that deserves pity.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Vello(m): 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
blueto:

Can't you portray your vindication and make it devoid of assailant opprobrium?

this was an immanent reason why I quoted the dude because he might have made some calumniating statements of infractions against. he attacked him with depraved assertions instead of being engross and making comments about the topic. I quoted him and I told him to attack the message. if fayose is precisely a 'tout' then are touts consummerately barred from accessing and depicting veracious and insight data is the decide to be objective?
You can descry that I absconded from quoting any other person to berate them of their comments and chided his assertions because abasing someone in a pejorative mechanism is lewd and worthy of indictment to me.

The question I opined against him was a blueprint to make him comment on the postulations of Fayose, not making noxious comments about Fayose.
I believe in innocuous mindsets and exercises because I am a philosopher of divinely infuse wisdom.

I have declined your affronting comments about me. I love your valediction. you made a palatable asseveration there. but the primordials were actually execrable.

Apologises for the deferred reply. I was offline then.
You actually got me laughing out so loud here. Regardless of your choice of words and expression, I guess you're someone I'll be on the look out for as possible replacement for Patrick 'Obahialegbon'. Hope I'm correct in that name for our great grammarian from Benin. Or are you guys related?
Sorry for the harsh content and context of my earlier comment. I think my anger cannot be divorced from some frustrating nairalanders' comment that leaves much to be desired. And thank you for not following in the trend I innocently but wrongly created.
I love your comments and maturity but let's please continue to enlighten our brothers who are too brainwashed for their own good and their unborn generations. God bless you. God bless President Mohammadu Buhari. God bless Nigeria. Most importantly, God bless me.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ejiinii: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mylove55:
u and ur "likes" should go back to school

You for tell buhari to pay our 5k fast so we can pay school fees grin
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by agabusta: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Vivipop:
This man is saying something reasonable. If only we can read this without sentiment. For the first time, i agree with him. Let's attack the message and leave the messenger.

There is nothing in his msg. He is just trying to be cunny in his msg. There is no where this administration ever said that amount was a single tranche.

Maybe u need to have a look at the initial statement released by the Presidency ordering the arrest of Dansuki. The different amounts was stated there and what it amounts to. In fact, the naira component was clearly separated from the dollar and euro components. Kindly note again, that the entire money was not released as a single tranche.

It is not only budgeted monies that can be stolen. In Nigeria, the executive arm of govt is not disciplined. They regularly engage in extra budgetary spending without recourse to the NASS. And because they are the ones solely managing the Finances of the Nation, it is usually difficult for the National Assembly to know about this expenditures. In some instances they know, but just decide to look away due to political permutations.

Fayose just want to stupidly divert the attention of crack detectives investigating the crime. In fact, this was meant for gullible readers to sway public opinions and never for financial investigators who are way smarter than that.

For example, I came to audit an account and u are insisting that I only audit budgetary allocations. This does not make any sense. What if the looting was cleverly carried out on monies received into the company but was purposely left out of the budgetary books so as to try and clean tracks.

What I need is to first establish all the monies realised and compare it with what is on the budget. Once the budget does not capture the entire cash inflow (due to cunny accounting), I will definitely do way with it in my audit. For u to insist I must only audit through the budgets clearly shows, you are hiding something and trying to lead me astray. And I will definitely not follow that path u are cunningly trying to lead me to.

There is no where in crime investigation that says a senior officer (retired or serving) cannot be investigated by a junior officer acting on the orders of a more superior officer. Fayose should stop crying more than the bereaved and in such instance trying to incite mutiny in the army.

If he continues with such statements, he'll soon be picked up for treason. Senior officers that didn't respect their seniority but engaged in stealing of public funds should be left to face the consequences of their actions.

In china, such people are usually arrested by junior officers, and when convicted, are also hanged by such junior officers. It is only in Nigeria where corruption and partisanship has eaten deep into our psyche that people will be defending alleged looters, instead of maintaining a golden silence and see the evidence investigators will come out with before speaking.

Moreover, Fayose should concentrate on how he can improve the IGR of Ekiti to be able to pay the 2 months workers salary he is owing, and countless months of pension. Including the gratuities of a significant number of retirees. I'm very conversant with Ekiti, and he is not doing well in this regard.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by kinibigdeal(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
You are still not making sense bro! Think...think...

jonnieoneng:

The mere fact that Fayose is sensible to u,is a measure of ur chronic illiteracy.It was a mistake joining issues with u......Ekpa .When did I mention dat Teblik governor was responsible,a govnor who owed his workers 4 8months is anytin but responsible.I am not a bootlicking sycophant like u.The Buhari I know is just starting.If he is arresting and detaining his kinsmen and u yahoos do not see his sincerity,the it is ur generation that deserves pity.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ODUBEZE: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2016
jonnieoneng:

Bros,I will advise u to read ur comments again.So just becos the $2.1billion was not in the budget, gives them the locus standi to mis-manage #600billion.Pls go and examine urself.As 4 fayose,I am not surprised at all.I am waiting 4 dat day when a responsible Governor will come on board in Ekiti,it is then we will know.
I have examined myself and I hope you will do the same.
I am not in support of any corrupt individual/politician(s) however there is need to fight corruption with clean hands!
Some allegations has being made here, there is need for clarification! Don't you think so?
If Fayose's allegation is true, where did PMB get the money to loan a friend in reference to his "Nigeria is broke", why should he loan Jafaru such money?
Dasuki Gate is open and still under investigation!
If Fayose claims are true, PMB should answer and if not, why is PMB not suing him for defamation of character?
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by dan2976: 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
fayose is a packaged scam. everything about him is suppose to help the gullible clearly define a scammer and take cover. he craves national attention and unfortunately that's what we are giving him on this forum. his probably having an orgasm somewhere everytime his name is mentioned online. let's just forget he even exists. PMB seems to have taken que.

waka pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Kano Seal 10 Warehouses Hoarding Food Worth Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.