Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A (28815 Views)

Buhari, AGF Meet Over Probe Of Govt Officials / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Rastamann: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Can someone tell me who this no-person is?
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by pejuakinab: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your Excellency Sir, I respect u all because u are the only Governor who eats groundnut and Boli on the street without dignity for the position u hold. #watchyourbrain# back to back. Guess u're dumb after hearing all the confessions and seeing the evidences of networks of various naira transfers. Watch ur brain o, before I ask all d widows and unemployed youths to swear for your children's life.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Samunique(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
omolami:
possibility of coup exist.
Honestly you may be right!!!
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by nwakaibeya1: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
jeremiah 12,10 jeremaih 5,21-23 SPIRITUALLY blind people will not understand this but if you know those who prophesy and see visions show them the following TRUTH and revelation and if only they will tell you its true that we speak# Problem of humansbeigns all over the world is Church leaders,pastors and PROPHETS&thats why God said judgement will start from pulpit&why is it that they dont know that JESUS CHRIST is back as we said authoritatively and even said they should Investigate and confirm?rather they are saying why must it be him announcing it just like they asked jesuschrist why should you say you are the only true son of GOD?why have they kept mute since we started saying that kingdom of JesusChrist whom they claim to know has comeback to judge and revenge humanbeigns this is how God wants it because he said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise on the EARTH and beyond so you why not investigate this TRUTH and revelation after all we are talking about the same JESUS CHRIST whom YOU talk about and claim to know too? Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-22 you like to read bible but know that before JESUS CHRIST came there was bible and he did things that where not the bible rules and today you claim to love him and you laugh when we speak what you have never heard before in your bible or from your prophets and pastors and this is because you are SPIRITUALLY blind those whom you respect so much in CHRISTIANDOM read us and become afraid and hide because they have never heard the utterance before and they understand the SPIRITUAL implication and the UNBELEIVABLE POWER behind what we speak why not be wise now before it IS too late and you if someone speaks to you and say Investigate what he has told you am sure you must know that it's not a joking matter if at all you stand for justice.this is ACCEPT the TRUTH or PERISH#IT is an authority we don't beg humanbeigns to ACCEPT the TRUTH and revelation of real JesusChrist and those who understand the SPIRITUAL POWERS especially powers of the night those who look well and investigate spiritually before they talk are the people we are looking for not those who quote bible without POWERS and claim all sorts and PEACE which JESUSCHRIST promised THEY don't have not to talk of sleeping well at NIGHT. Be wise now is the time of no long stories now is time practical Christianity and Action. We have spoken again to the whole world and those who have ear let the hear what the good spirit is speaking
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Naturallyme: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Oga Ayo, We ve not forgotten that your poultry project o. You claimed 1.2 billion naira was expended on poultry project in Ekiti state, up till today, no single chick was seen in sight. Wait for your turn my brother. its one corrupt politician after the other. This time Spotless, Hotel will be up for sale. Epitome of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Chaseston: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Fayose is a dunce. Who cares if they are Field Marshals, any security agent can put a handcuff on the idiots.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by mavinc4u(f): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
only God knows who is innocent and guilty. The type of lies going on in this country, one wouldn't know if PDP or APC is telling the truth or not. This country is a comedy full of comedians. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by hotspec(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
Let be objective in our minds and not subjective,there are military procedures for deal with erring officers not civilian court. IS DASUKIGATE REAL?? Well much as I believe that any person who participated in the pillaging of this country should be punished severely, however let's take time to do this little math on the much hyped Dasukigate. Now from the government sources, a total of $2.1 billion was alleged to have been stolen through Dasuki.

This translated to about N450 billion at the material time. From government sources now and from the figures available, if you do a total summation of the whole amount of money Dasuki was said or alleged to have "shared", it is in the neighbourhood of N10 billion or less than that. Now the amount said to have been recovered from that is so far less than N1 billion.

This is against about N450 billion ($2.1 billion) said to have been allocated to Dasuki for the war against boko haram. So we are still left with a balance of over N400 billion. What about the huge left over, if it exists? ? Now was this N450 billion ($2.1) said to have been given to Dasuki contained in a single budget?

How much was the Jonathan budget for the period in question and how much was the defence budget? Meanwhile has anybody ever heard from the man Dasuki himself? I think it is now easy to see why the government does not want to charge him to court or is so reluctant to do so. Interestingly, some of those people who were involved said Dasuki never gave them any money. It is so unfortunate that all that this government has to show for this much hyped war against corruption so far is just the less than N1 billion so far said to have been recovered from the alleged Dasuki accomplices

.Now can you remember how much Obasanjo' s government (as corrupt as it was) recovered from the Abacha loot as well as even former governors like Chimaroke Nnamani et al? This is why i had earlier described the so called Dasukigate as a storm in the tea-cup
Bros. don't forget that from d $2.1m d army purchased some hardware, and refurbished some.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
Let be objective in our minds and not subjective,there are military procedures for deal with erring officers not civilian court. IS DASUKIGATE REAL?? Well much as I believe that any person who participated in the pillaging of this country should be punished severely, however let's take time to do this little math on the much hyped Dasukigate. Now from the government sources, a total of $2.1 billion was alleged to have been stolen through Dasuki.

This translated to about N450 billion at the material time. From government sources now and from the figures available, if you do a total summation of the whole amount of money Dasuki was said or alleged to have "shared", it is in the neighbourhood of N10 billion or less than that. Now the amount said to have been recovered from that is so far less than N1 billion.

This is against about N450 billion ($2.1 billion) said to have been allocated to Dasuki for the war against boko haram. So we are still left with a balance of over N400 billion. What about the huge left over, if it exists? ? Now was this N450 billion ($2.1) said to have been given to Dasuki contained in a single budget?

How much was the Jonathan budget for the period in question and how much was the defence budget? Meanwhile has anybody ever heard from the man Dasuki himself? I think it is now easy to see why the government does not want to charge him to court or is so reluctant to do so. Interestingly, some of those people who were involved said Dasuki never gave them any money. It is so unfortunate that all that this government has to show for this much hyped war against corruption so far is just the less than N1 billion so far said to have been recovered from the alleged Dasuki accomplices

.Now can you remember how much Obasanjo' s government (as corrupt as it was) recovered from the Abacha loot as well as even former governors like Chimaroke Nnamani et al? This is why i had earlier described the so called Dasukigate as a storm in the tea-cup

May God bless you bro...Everbody must not think in direction like we are all bewitched or zombised...i know zombies will call you IPOB or PDP whatever happened to concerned citizens SMH

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
blueto:

He made a point with this

now what substantiative averment can you depict to refute & repudiate his postulations as mendacious?.

Attack the message and abdicate from attacking the messenger!

Enough of bigotry vilifications in political behavioural assessments.

Oh really. that what you think?

he who alleges has the burden of proof.

where is your proof that the money came from the presidency. or do you like fayose just enjoy running at the mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Bluezy13(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
gigabyte13:
A scam? Yes we know, that was what uncle Metuh called it, until he was caught. Fayose, hope you didnt eat out of the yam, because MAGU will surely find you out. Keep ranting, na turn by turn, wait for ur own turn.

Fallacious post.
The earlier you overlook sentiments and face facts, the better your sense of judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
I am not against the probe but the selection of the probe.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Tonason: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Words of wisdom can only be understood by wise men. A word is enough for the wise. Some people are threading on a very dangerous part. You set your house on fire because there is a rat or some rats inside the house. There is a means to catch it.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Akaujaa(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
I thought Fayose went on self exile. He's been unusually silent especially since the arrest of Metuh. Happy to know he's back to the theatre.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by charlycharles(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
when we said that chibok is a scam they( i mean u) ran mad at us dat we were without human sympathy dat gej ws clueless bt today bubu is walking out of d dubious mothers and publicly told Nigerians dat he has no idea to where d girls are. when we said dat apc campaign promises were scam they shouted (i mean u) noooooo it is change it is for a beta nigeria now where is naira value what r they saing abt ur 5k per mnth ok continue. now a voice is wailling again abt dia latest scam of 1.2 bn dollars arm deal... now wat r u saying i mean u. r u nt raining abuses on dis voice? hmmm nigerians be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by wordman21: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
His points are clear, very understandable and well stated even in a lay man terms
Truth is truth and should be treated as such
The character of the person who spoke the truth doesn't validate or invalidate the truth

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Realist2: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari is busy chasing shadow, every economy indices of the country is showing Red, $1 =# 320 as at today, the price of everything has increased up by 300%,hardship and poverty on the rise. All we have been hearing is probe this, probes that, na only probe we go chop?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Collins9156(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Can't you see they on duty , ll comment during their hand over duty in the morning. Already eaten their future nothing left for them, perpetual slaves.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Truth be said,we the citizenry do NOT knowa dime about the money...we only believe what the Govt wants us to believe through there paid media houses...Now lets take a min,what if:
PMB have been hiding his incompetence under the guise of fighting corruption.
PDP really stole this money...how do we move forward cause so far nothing resonable have been recovered...Are we going to build our economy on stolen funds
The APC are technically inviting the Army since the firdt request by PMB was suphocated considering his background.
I know people here would feel like killing me for this but i plead we think about all this and hope we are not all acting from a masterplan...Pardon my grammar after all English is borrowed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Goke7: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:

Let Ngozi Iweala who was the finance minister then come out to support you guys claim of propaganda before we take you guys serious, even ex President Jonathan can also come out to claim propaganda, we are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by tiwiex(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:
Fayose is asking a basic question where in 2015 budget 2.1 billion dollars was provided for arm purchase if its not propaganda

Was the 1b naira or was it dollar set in the budget? That's the point, it was not even budgeted spending. Fayose should stop making it sound like GEJ worked by the books.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by jowa16: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
**** tompolo 13b was nt part of the arm money?u culd sum1 a dictator are nt a dictator in ur own state tout governor
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by cicero27(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
It amazes me, when I hear some people referring to this $2.1 billion Naira arms deal as a scam. Virtually everybody that has been indicted in the deal have admitted culpability, i.e that they shared from the money. So, how does it now amounts to a scam?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Justiyke4u: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
We may term his opinion "nonsense" but are still blinded by political sentiments to pick out the "sense" in the nonsense opinion
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by bekpo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mr Fayoshe,it seems to me u r scared. It's no surprise dat u come out openly to defend d probe of d military dt had been alledge to have misappropriated d resourses meant for military hardware,afterall u r a beneficiary of d military high handedness. It's no news dt d said military men under probe r actually d once dat masterminded ur emergence as d Gov. Ekiti State,since dis probe has been xtended to urs truely,u'v desided not to keep mute any longer but to rise in defence of ur leautenants. Nigerians r wise. The axe will soon fall on u,do not dissipate ur energy for oda person but reserve same to defend urself when d search light finally beam on u.
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by yinkobert(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fayose-cautions-buhari-over-probe-of-military-chiefs-says-2-1bn-arms-deal-is-a-scam/
Fayose can't think every Nigerian is a fool like him. Well meaning Nigerians follow the thread of probe of this arms deal from the beginning. It was clearly displayed here on the letter signed by Dansuki requesting for recovered Abacha loots to be diverted for the purchase of arms which was not appropriated for in any budget or supplementary one which was even a serious offence to have spent money not appropriated for. Many documentary evidences have been shown how Dansuki personally turned the CBN to his personal ATM. All these were never denied by Dansuki and Okonjo Iweala but all they were able to say was that they followed instructions given to them by the former president. Am not really surprised the altitude of so call Fayose who was planted or imposed by the act of Ekiti gate. Fayose is a renowned taut who should be taken seriously by any meaning Nigerians. Fayose is a confused man and he should be remembered that his days are numbered as a Gov of Ekiti state. For those believed in Fayose school of thought, let me make it clear that some of this 2.1bn. Dollars were used to buy some sub standard armaments for the military and the result of this that some retired senior military officers are being investigated. The blood of the soldiers that died in the NE as a result of fraudulent acts of Fayose and the likes are defending today will be upon them and their generation to come.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Samunique(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
andyanders:
It is high time Ekiti people call Fayose to order as he tends to speak like a man on weed.

EFCC should alse look at Fayose because the way he got elected is questionable.
Olodo.

Wetin concern efcc with election
Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by arsetalkshere: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
ejiinii:

Which one is extra budgetary allocation for arms again is there any document for that

Propaganda is too deficult to manage
You are simply asking Goke7 to educate you for free. He will be stupid to do so.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Yorubasgreat(f): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
blueto:

He made a point with this

now what substantiative averment can you depict to refute & repudiate his postulations as mendacious?.

Attack the message and abdicate from attacking the messenger!

Enough of bigotry vilifications in political behavioural assessments.

Please don't exhaust your inept vocabulary on those that have refused to adhere to the early morning bell.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
I dey laugh oo! PMB said Abacha is not corrupt, and the money in quesrion is Abacha's loot.
Wow! I typical Rob peter to pay paul.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A by ejiinii: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
debate and dont insult fayose did not insult the president he is only asking basic questions that need simple answers

The president must let Nigerians see where the arms deal is in the 2015 Budget and publish details of the imaginary $2.1 billion scam?

President must tell Nigerians how his friend, Jafaru Isa was able to return N100 million to the EFCC within three days because there are insinuations that the N100 million refunded came from the Presidency?

Fayose said it was strange for serving military generals to be interrogated by junior police officers, adding that “The president should not act in a way that he will be perceived as ridiculing the armed forces?

this are the basic question that the governor need answer for we are tired of propaganda lassa fever is killing us, dollars is going for 305 naira we need answers to economic problems not this media trial that will embarrass the government when they go to court

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Mamman Durkwa Visits Nursing Student Raped, Robbed & Doused With Acid / PHOTO: Buhari Arrives Beijing, China / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.