Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured (61039 Views)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by uncutz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
O ga ooo
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Mariecakes(f): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
cheesy
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by mikron(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
ayusco85:

chai shocked shocked shocked.this vivian gist can lie for africa. renovate a house bought for 90million with $3million? undecided undecided. tell me anoda lie
i think say na only me notice that lie o. $3m ? thats approximately N900million. this girl na really copy and paste blogger

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by patwilly(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
I think sey dem don do this one since now?? Omo make EFCC no dull me o. even the properties of him one night stands, them suppose don seize am by now!! whataguan!
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Lamasta(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Buhari want to finish Dasuki with all the availble resources at his disposal........
Mine is that Dasuki should be giving fair hearing and allow to defend himself in court and if found guilty by the court of law for misappropriation and financial mismanagement I will support his properties including His family confiscated and Dasuki himself sentenced to death in Sambisa forest otherwise Buhari should just calm down and not allow power overwhelmn him cos all I see is Buhari dealing with his political enemy.........

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ibkgab001: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
How i wish i could turn back the hand of time with Uncle Dasuki
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by bokohalal(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
scotred19:
Buhari has put 80% of all his effort in fighting corruption in the last 8 months plus. Still yet, the court is yet to sentence
anyone. Come to think that Politicians like amaechi, rochas, fahola are yet to be invited by the EFCC makes this corruption fight laughable.
The economy is in a very bad state, while the president is there fighting opposition in the name of corruption and also touring the globe.

Dear prsido, please put more effort in moving the country forward and Stop this silly vendetta.

1 dollar is now 305 naira, the rate of inflation is very high, little or no capital project going on. Naija don jaga jaga. Eedris Abdulkareem sang that song too early.
If not for unpatriotic Nigerians and other negative forces holding Buhari back, honestly, we would have been leaping and bounding in Nigeria today, under this government.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ayusco85(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
mikron:
i think say na only me notice that lie o. $3m ? thats approximately N900Billion. this girl na really copy and paste blogger

bros u self can lie o shocked shocked shocked shocked. na zimbabwe money be nigeria money? so $3million = N900Billion? the thunder that will fire ur calculator is with olisah metuh in kuje prison receiving instruction

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by NobleAngell(f): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Beht why? Is it his father's loot that he used in building the house? Or it just automatically rubs off on him cuz its his father?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by phemybof(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
2016 will tougher than 2015
I see rich becoming poor and poor becoming rich---2016 prophecies

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Hafter1: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
mikron:
i think say na only me notice that lie o. $3m ? thats approximately N900Billion. this girl na really copy and paste blogger

Bros, how can $3m be 900Billion naira? Lol
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Clemzzz:
Examine ur head,broz
Come examine the head. You be like head examiner. Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by samyh: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nigera is getting better. For your stone coated roofing tiles please call Samuel of samhans Ltd on 08149679532

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2016
cry Dis EFCC sef! cry cry cry......Anyway. ... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by lmuhopeful: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Why are these EFCC using their dirty red ink to destroy someone's house
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2016
bokohalal:

If not for unpatriotic Nigerians and other negative forces holding Buhari back, honestly, we would have been leaping and bounding in Nigeria today, under this government.
Unpatriotic Nigerians like the one who vowed to make the country ungovernable for the then president?? Negative force like the one who asked the then president to stop kill his people boko haram.

We should all stop this. Nah, sentiment will get us no where.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Pidggin(f): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Passing judgement before the court. Did the court give orders for the property to be sealed? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2016
ipledge10:
Who wake the sleeping giant (EFCC)?
..........Na the sound of the Nyamu Nyamu Nyamu National Yam wey we dey eat wake dem! grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by BobUg28(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Does the house actually what the money
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2016
dhebo:
all this efcc go just disfigure person house.if u wan arrest arrest no turn artist for person house undecided..shuo!!!!

You are an integral part of Nigeria's problems. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by mikron(m): 12:55am On Jan 17, 2016
Hafter1:

Bros, how can $3m be 900Billion naira? Lol
sorry i meant 900 million. im calculating N300 to a dollar present forex rate. a typo. sorry about that
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by mikron(m): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2016
ayusco85:

bros u self can lie o shocked shocked shocked shocked. na zimbabwe money be nigeria money? so $3million = N900Billion? the thunder that will fire ur calculator is with olisah metuh in kuje prison receiving instruction
bros na typo, i meant N900million, N300 to $1
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by osusuallstars: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2016
very soon the property will belong to buhari son. corruption fighting indeed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Exponental(m): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2016
dhebo:
all this efcc go just disfigure person house.if u wan arrest arrest no turn artist for person house undecided..shuo!!!!
I bet if he is lucky to get the house back, he won't complain about the paintings.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by sundoj08(m): 1:29am On Jan 17, 2016
free2ryhme:
infact anybody that was implicated even if he / she is dead seal the grave
lmaoo baba u don vex o grin
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by redcliff: 1:29am On Jan 17, 2016
ayusco85:

chai shocked shocked shocked.this vivian gist can lie for africa. renovate a house bought for 90million with $3million? undecided undecided. tell me anoda lie

Much or small?
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by huntila(m): 1:33am On Jan 17, 2016
This house is not up to $1million dollars .Where did the $3mil for furnishing come from? Till we see inside the house,won't fall for such cheap charade .
N.B $3m can get you a mansion in the states. This is only a duplex. It's not even twin.
My Opinion

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 17, 2016
But what about the fuel subsidy scam?
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by amanze15(m): 1:42am On Jan 17, 2016
this ine na crib no be house shocked shocked shocked this people are insane shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Soldier, Blessing Ene, Dies (Photos) / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.