Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured (61041 Views)

Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2016
scotred19:
Buhari has put 80% of all his effort in fighting corruption in the last 8 months plus. Still yet, the court is yet to sentence
anyone. Come to think that Politicians like amaechi, rochas, fahola are yet to be invited by the EFCC makes this corruption fight laughable.
The economy is in a very bad state, while the president is there fighting opposition in the name of corruption and also touring the globe.

Dear prsido, please put more effort in moving the country forward and Stop this silly vendetta.

1 dollar is now 305 naira, the rate of inflation is very high, little or no capital project going on. Naija don jaga jaga. Eedris Abdulkareem sang that song too early.
I never knew buhari was the head of efcc. listen all he did was strengthen the institution and gave it more power than it ever had that's why you hear all this cases you might have never heard before. and as for 1 dollar equals 305 naira don't blame him for that we all know who caused that, he is busy collecting international awards for conceding defeat in an election #whatajoke. we just entered 2016 let's all be patient and the needfull will be done.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by olalat(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
You are just a lunatic who has to be chained. How much were you paid that worth the display of this kind of lunaticism. Do you think you can troll social media, spam trash to work on the psychi of nigerians. If ur senses are functioning and u can reason like a normal homo, u will do yourself a favour by asking how much such a house worth at the said location and how much was your contractor, Dansuki was earning as NSA. You are just a waste to this generation. Work on ur sanity asap. My 1kobo advice.
scotred19:

Which money was shared. It is so appealing that the so called youths have allowed dubious APC to use the media to brianwashed them. Why are we sentencing dasuki before the court We shouldn't mind all this silly media cheap propaganda. Let us allow the court to judge before we do.

Why do you think that the FG want a secret trials for dasuki while he dasuki wants an open trials

I believe that many cans of worm will be open if the FG govt go on an open trials for dasuki.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by nobeku: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Autolord:
That is a good start but before we Nigerians take you serious seal [size=25pt]Ameachi, saraki, IBB, Atiku, Abacha,[/size] etc. homes first.

Kunu sipping

Gworo chewing

Burukutu drinking
In life, it's always good to be an asset to the collective.. When you speak, you should be seen to be knowledgeable and you should be seen to be apt and to make sense..You obviously are on nairaland to either rub shoulders with folks that you "feel" are in a better social strata than you, or to beef up your vocabulary or for fun.. You sound like one of them shoe cobblers or iron benders..Do you just go about sealing someone's home from nowhere?I have noticed that people keep mentioning Amaechi.. Amaechi was Rivers State house of Assembly speaker for 8 good years and was also governor for another 8 good years.. How many times did you hear of any sort of complaint against him if not until now that Wike became governor?The worst part is that NO ONE has put up a composite petition against him up until now.. Are they scared of him? Or is that there really is nothing to petition about? I am not holding Forte for him but the point I am trying to make is that this is a democracy and not a banana Republic.. If you have anything against Amaechi, go and petition the efcc or the appropriate quarters...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Obas101(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Dasuki may just be d richest man after dangote.. Before being in custody
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2016
phemmyjohnson:
When buhari is thru with this man, he will seek citizenship from another country alongside his family...
A prison should be constructed and named "DASUKI"

modified ;;
i think it will be hilarious if its named
"DASUKIGATE".
A very big post made above the entrance would do so that as u pass through u know say ur own don be grin
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by joseph1832(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2016
scotred19:
Buhari has put 80% of all his effort in fighting corruption in the last 8 months plus. Still yet, the court is yet to sentence
anyone. Come to think that Politicians like amaechi, rochas, fahola are yet to be invited by the EFCC makes this corruption fight laughable.
The economy is in a very bad state, while the president is there fighting opposition in the name of corruption and also touring the globe.

Dear prsido, please put more effort in moving the country forward and Stop this silly vendetta.

1 dollar is now 305 naira, the rate of inflation is very high, little or no capital project going on. Naija don jaga jaga. Eedris Abdulkareem sang that song too early.
If you have any incriminating evidence against Fashola, Amaechi and Tinubu, you can take it to the EFCC, I believe PMB already made that clear in his media chat, but people like you will never listen, but choice to rant and level all manner of frivolous allegation on this people.

Yes, the economy is in a very bad state, did you bother to ask how the economy came to be in this state?
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by WaffenSS(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Clemzzz:

Examine ur head,broz

A mad man doesn't know he's mad.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by donjj2004: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2016
That hand writing is nice... EFCC
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by dhebo(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
NaLaugh:

I find the one by the door so funny. I'm sure he was going, "I must put my Art degree to use." smiley
..Dont mind them.so many of them wanted to become an artist
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2016
How do the media get details of the amount stolen and how they were spent when the suspects have not been charged to court? I am tired of this media trials. The film is becoming boring!
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ringi82(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Shope ti re.. tongue

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Btruth: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2016
....bought for N90m, but renovated for $3m. embarassed. See how these people doesn't have respect for money, come to think of innocent soldiers dying at the battle field everyday.

If only I could be God for just a day nii...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by dhebo(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2016
pDude:

You are an integral part of Nigeria's problems. angry angry
..if u call me integral part what will u call those that embezzle our money?...Dont u see how police seal off crime scenes.do they paint d house
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
Trailblazer1:
why dasuki decided to share all the $2.1 billion instead of amass it to himself is what I can't still decipher undecided

Is he a cheerful giver grin grin grin

I expected the EFCC to discover where the money was hidden, but alas, there is no money any where undecided

He shared it all grin grin grin grin

He surely deserve an award for this grin
My thoughts exactly. If only he kept it all to himself & faced the music alone rather than share it all & still face the music all alone.
Only a cheerful giver(like you rightly pointed out) can do this. I admire his cheerfulness, if only I knew about the bonanza...
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2016
What about all the luxury cars?
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2016
hobermener:
$3million spent on refurbishing a house bought at the cost of N90 million. Besides the house doesn't look so. EFCC easy oh

My thoughts too; such a tiny house for N90 million and $3 million just for renovation - enough to buy you yet another bigger and even better house.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ayusco85(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

stop being jealous every has their opinon people like you love seeing people poor

U don't even know me. And I stand by wat I said, why shld he bring his father's gist. Who even knows if he is saying the truth.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by tunde1200(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Lots of fun people here with silly comments.
All I know truth must be told
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by kamatofeelz(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2016
scotred19:

Which money was shared. It is so appealing that the so called youths have allowed dubious APC to use the media to brianwashed them. Why are we sentencing dasuki before the court We shouldn't mind all this silly media cheap propaganda. Let us allow the court to judge before we do.

Why do you think that the FG want a secret trials for dasuki while he dasuki wants an open trials

I believe that many cans of worm will be open if the FG govt go on an open trials for dasuki.
Uncle PDP well done buhari is coming for u...... So what r u trying to say dasuki didn't steal? I remember wen I was like u I was behind d PDP guys until I lost my uncle that was when I felt d pain of losing who u love..... Just imagine d amount of people who died during Jonathan's tenure and they weh busy spending money to tackle insurgent... Bro this is 16 years and we are nowhere in d world map....Nigeria, Brazil and India started airplane business d same time but how many plane does Nigeria have? Please let's just pray dis govt help we d masses..... Ur here talking for dasuki bro wen he was sharing d money weh weh u? E doesn't know ND don't want to d truth is they don't care about we d masses bro think am well.... #peace #eGobeta
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ayusco85(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2016
BluStreak:

My dear, don't doubt it o. This people are crazy when it comes to spending this free money. I have seen a N16m bed and a N3.5m centre table. N1m side stool abi na N8m walk-in closet? You will begin to wonder what sort of wood is used for these things. Note that these furnishings are all imported and invoices may have been exaggerated also. How much do you think a 55" B&O LED TV will cost?

I know what I am talking about dear. Those people no well.

Lol. I agree with u, but it's hard to believe that 900 million was used to renovate a house bought for 90million
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ayusco85(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2016
amanze15:
loool, dasukigate no reach me cry cry cry

Tell Dat to magu and buhari. Efcc go soon seal off ur house
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ayusco85(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
mikron:
hahahahah my brother the way the naira dey snowdive dey go na only baba God fit rescue am o, buhari ma no fit do anything again cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. No be wuna wey just dey depend on oil. Why e no go nose dive
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by BluStreak(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2016
ayusco85:

Lol. I agree with u, but it's hard to believe that 900 million was used to renovate a house bought for 9million

My brother because the money is free. Take it that what they bought was the location. They may have stripped the old building and re-finished it from roofing to entrance gate, security gadgets, compound tiles not paving stone o and so on. I know of a TV plus game room that costs N13M+ where on match day dem boys gather to drink and watch soccer on a wall-to-wall screen. You will thing you are in Emirates Stadium with the life-size and crispy images and sound. All in the same house from my previous example. And when you hear room don't assume is a standard 12 x 12 room. It's massive with bar of assorted exquisite champagne and other beer.

Nna meeehn, e over possible o.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2016
mumu EFCC just dey spoil person house with nonsense signature!
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by ayusco85(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
BluStreak:

My brother because the money is free. Take it that what they bought was the location. They may have stripped the old building and re-finished it from roofing to entrance gate, security gadgets, compound tiles not paving stone o and so on. I know of a TV plus game room that costs N13M+ where on match day dem boys gather to drink and watch soccer on a wall-to-wall screen. You will thing you are in Emirates Stadium with the life-size and crispy images and sound. All in the same house from my previous example. And when you hear room don't assume is a standard 12 x 12 room. It's massive with bar of assorted exquisite champagne and other beer.

Nna meeehn, e over possible o.

I Don dey suspect u bro. This one u know this much and ve seen this much, u sure say Dasuki no visit u? Or u know someone that Dasuki visited?
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2016
kamatofeelz:

Uncle PDP well done buhari is coming for u...... So what r u trying to say dasuki didn't steal? I remember wen I was like u I was behind d PDP guys until I lost my uncle that was when I felt d pain of losing who u love..... Just imagine d amount of people who died during Jonathan's tenure and they weh busy spending money to tackle insurgent... Bro this is 16 years and we are nowhere in d world map....Nigeria, Brazil and India started airplane business d same time but how many plane does Nigeria have? Please let's just pray dis govt help we d masses..... Ur here talking for dasuki bro wen he was sharing d money weh weh u? E doesn't know ND don't want to d truth is they don't care about we d masses bro think am well.... #peace #eGobeta
Hello dear friend, I spent most part of my ss1 studying democracy. And in a democratic system of government, a man not guilty until the court says otherwise. The last time I checked, the court is yet to pronounce any judgment on this scandal. So, I still believe dasuki is innocent until proven guilty by the court.

Pls, how did you know that dasuki stole, is it from the court or from lia Mohammed, APC and from the media. Kindly answer.

How many people died during jonathan's era in 6 yrs, and how many have died in this 9 moths old buhari's administration?? the shiit are claiming that hundreds of their members were massacre. I bet you, to you those are not people.

And FYI, am not a PDP member, infact I was a core PDP hater. But APC has brought in a new idea of lies and corruption. The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
joseph1832:
If you have any incriminating evidence against Fashola, Amaechi and Tinubu, you can take it to the EFCC, I believe PMB already made that clear in his media chat, but people like you will never listen, but choice to rant and level all manner of frivolous allegation on this people.

Yes, the economy is in a very bad state, did you bother to ask how the economy came to be in this state?

Dear friend, I heard it clear when buhari said that, I also read when the EFCC chairman said that no petition have been made against amaechi or any other top APC member. And if you have been following nigeria politics for a while now, you will see that the EFCC chairman and buhari lies were busted when a copy of a received petition against amaech was leaked to the media. But amaechi was never invited nor question. So, stop this pmb said that, pmb said this. He is no man of his word.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2016
olalat:
You are just a lunatic who has to be chained. How much were you paid that worth the display of this kind of lunaticism. Do you think you can troll social media, spam trash to work on the psychi of nigerians. If ur senses are functioning and u can reason like a normal homo, u will do yourself a favour by asking how much such a house worth at the said location and how much was your contractor, Dansuki was earning as NSA. You are just a waste to this generation. Work on ur sanity asap. My 1kobo advice.

Dear friend, am not a lunatic. (In sheldon coopers voice " my mom had me tested"wink lol.

On a real note. How much did osibanjo declared as his asset, how much did el rufai declared as his asset You hypocritical son of bi*tch. A watch of how much did aisha buhari wore on the day of presidential inauguration?? To you, those stories are fake but this is real.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

I never knew buhari was the head of efcc. listen all he did was strengthen the institution and gave it more power than it ever had that's why you hear all this cases you might have never heard before. and as for 1 dollar equals 305 naira don't blame him for that we all know who caused that, he is busy collecting international awards for conceding defeat in an election #whatajoke. we just entered 2016 let's all be patient and the needfull will be done.
My neighbor wife had a miscarriage last night, I believe GEJ is to blame.
Re: Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured by scotred19(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2016
Cwhyte:
Dasuki wants to expose and bring in Jonathan at the open trail, Buhari's govt does not want that to happen. Remember, Jonathan is an ex president and has quite a number of followership.
Buhari dose not want jonathan's downfall, oya clap for your self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.