Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku (1768 Views)

Gbenga Ashafa's 61st Birthday: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside Attend / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Joevics(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
The APC gubernatorial candidate, Dr. Dakuku Adol
Peterside today said his administration will end the
scourge of insecurity in Rivers State. He said this
during the Thanksgiving service of the APC ASALGA
in Buguma.
Speaking further at the event, Dr. Dakuku Adol
Peterside assured the people that his
administration Will reclaim the State from criminals
and hoodlums and make the state a peaceful and
prosperous one.
You would recall that the court of appeal upheld the
nullification of the April 11th 2015 governorship
election in Rivers State.
Meanwhile hearing on the appeal instituted by the
Governor of Rivers State, Chf Barr. Nyesom Wike
has been Shifted to next week by the supreme
court.
https://kalabarireports./2016/01/16/we-will-stop-insecurity-in-100-days-dakuku/
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by mrvitalis(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dakuku I really support u to become my next governor... because of ur works as a commissioner for works
.. But please lay low for now please
.. And another advice... Now wike is like anti baifra. .. please play pro igbo for now please

3 Likes

Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by babasanti: 3:19am On Jan 17, 2016
Amaechi's House boy
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Leboska(m): 4:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Who is the insecurity in rivers state in the first place?
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Meriekriss: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2016
This one use style call Amechi incompetent man... Or did the insecurity start during Wike 's regime

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Meriekriss:
This one use style call Amechi incompetent man... Or did the insecurity start during Wike 's regime

Wike brought insecurity to rivers state.
Under amaechi there was peaceful night life.
Today people dont go to club again in PH because of wike boys

3 Likes

Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Yeah.. Just like we will find the missing girls in 3 weeks.. We will stop boko haram in 2 months.. We will restore power in 3 months... We will feed all primary school children twice a day.. We will pay jobless graduate 5k.. Good government is not rocket science.

The thunder when go fire ona still DEY do press up

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by hardywaltz(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2016
Dakuku Peterside I believe you.

Wike has been crying blue-murder since the military operations started to mop up arms.

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Tell that to an unborn child. Who know know say na APC dey sponsor terrorism in River State?
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Karlovich: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2016
They have started again, the same way dullardinhho has stopped insecurity. APC with fake change
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by naijaboy756: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Why are APC people without brains or are brain dead? Now that Nigerians are realising that another name for APC is lies, they are still lying.. It sucks
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2016
mrvitalis:
Dakuku I really support u to become my next governor... because of ur works as a commissioner for works
.. But please lay low for now please
.. And another advice... Now wike is like anti baifra. .. please play pro igbo for now please
Go siddon! So na Dakuku be pro-Biafra? When will you understand that there is nothing like Biafra in Rivers and the entire South South?

@Topic... Dakuku should stop pretending like we don't know the members of Odili's establishment that brought cultisim to Rivers state
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by decode55(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2016
^^ I stay & grew up in Ph City. Stop deceiving people; there's a huge biafran presence in the south south (port harcourt to be precise)

Political ashawo cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by BeardedMeat(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Go siddon! So na Dakuku be pro-Biafra? When will you understand that there is nothing like Biafra in Rivers and the entire South South?

@Topic... Dakuku should stop pretending like we don't know the members of Odili's establishment that brought cultisim to Rivers state
So says the Chief proponent of Biafra/Lower Niger Republic! Mr Protection Seeker, Gbawe is waiting for you at the gate ooo, he does not forget neither does he forgive easily. grin

I hope you hve commenced the job of deleting your previous comments on certain issues as usual, just asking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by BeardedMeat(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2016
decode55:
^^ I stay & grew up in Ph City. Stop deceiving people; there's a huge biafran presence in the south south (port harcourt to be precise)

Political ashawo cheesy
This ashawo get HIV oooo!
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:06am On Jan 17, 2016
Dakuku shouldn't have said that.
Nigerian politicians have a lot to learn in campaign strategies
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by kenny987(f): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Really? Rivers people should wake up! That is how mad people sponsored terrible destruction n unrest in d North and even arranged the so called Chibok abduction. After engineering all these they came to campaign and promised to end the insecurity in 3 months and also find the girls. How far have they gone?

Now, using same template they want to politicise issues that they are also responsible for and claim to defeat it in 100 days if elected. They want out fear in d hearts of d people and claim to have a solution that only comes when voted. If u really love the people and are wholly interested in making d state great then it is certainly not by creating a problem n using same as campaign points.

Well then what can one expect when security is in d hands of the FG which is run by d same party members trying to steal d people's mandate? Please Rivers people know ur enemies o!
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Alezy(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Frankiss44:
Yeah.. Just like we will find the missing girls in 3 weeks.. We will stop boko haram in 2 months.. We will restore power in 3 months... We will feed all primary school children twice a day.. We will pay jobless graduate 5k.. Good government is not rocket science.

The thunder when go fire ona still DEY do press up
there is only one person I know with this moniker.

bros. ...leave Dakuku alone o
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Elose11(m): 5:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Una don come again! A promise you will later deny. Bloody hypocrites!
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Meriekriss: 6:01am On Jan 18, 2016
Lol... Promises no dey tire APC?? Why not say realistic things.. Statements like this makes opposition go into proving d governor wrong by sponsoring activities that will make the state in secured..

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Alezy:
there is only one person I know with this moniker.

bros. ...leave Dakuku alone o
LOL.. And who is that?
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Alezy(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Frankiss44:
LOL.. And who is that?
one slim man from DSC with 100% bad mouth.

Oga. ..how family?
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2016
Alezy:
one slim man from DSC with 100% bad mouth.

Oga. ..how family?

I don't know what you are talking about son.. Just checked your profile and you don't look familiar.

Have a great day
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Alezy(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2016
Frankiss44:

I don't know what you are talking about son.. Just checked your profile and you don't look familiar.

Have a great day
Ogoro. ...but u know how to call me son abi?
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by inlandtaipan: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2016
Another buharic promise
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Alezy:
Ogoro. ...but u know how to call me son abi?

Lol.. what the hell is ogoro? Don't tell me you are a bush boy..

Damn
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Alezy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Frankiss44:

Lol.. what the hell is ogoro? Don't tell me you are a bush boy..
Damn
smiles....okay sorry.
Frog. ..better now? ? thought u said u don't kw me??
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Alezy:
smiles....okay sorry.
Frog. ..better now? ? thought u said u don't kw me??

How does my post suggest I know you?
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by jpphilips(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Another promise? hope you dont blame PDP after winning
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Alezy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Frankiss44:

How does my post suggest I know you?
okay u win...I nor kw you.

lemme mail the mods...this moniker needs to be banned. impersonation zz taking place
Re: We Will Stop Insecurity In 100 Days : Dakuku by Frankiss44(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Alezy:
okay u win...I nor kw you.

lemme mail the mods...this moniker needs to be banned. impersonation zz taking place

You don't have a case son...

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Should Look For This Guy And Make Him His Assistant. / Ultimate Showdown! Atiku Abubakar Vs Bola Tinubu / Remi Tinubu A Disgrace To Womanhood- M. Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.