Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? (1059 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / Ladies: Must A Guy Be Like This Before You Accept Dating Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by Atreus(f): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2009
i rily dont get why some women feel that having a man in their lives is a must if they wanna be happy. Take for example,there's this woman i knw. She's a friend. She'd been engaged to a guy for bout 6 months. Two months to their wedding,she found out that he'd impregnated two women. Now it's all well and good to play the field,but when you've made a commitment to someone,to something as serious as marriage,everything's changed. Now when she found out,she broke up with him(thank God for small mercies!). Instead of her to thank her stars that she'd found out the kind of devious,conniving S.o.b he was b4 she married the idiot,she's busy mooning over the guy,worrying herself sick because no other guys are coming,and wondering whether she should take him back. Must you women have a man in your life? Is your happiness,your entire self-worth dependent on some guy? I just dont get how many women subject themselves to all kinds of emotional abuse just because they want a man. Their desperation makes it so much more easier for us to be jerks,and when we act like the jerks they've encouraged us to be,these desperate women wil be the first to say we're wicked. Then because we're used to being jerks(because they let us),we end up risking ppl we care about. It's amazing how much of a jerk you can be just outta habit.
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by MissyB1(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2009
Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy?
Ehn Oh=No!!
You can find happiness in Yourself. . . .The right man would make things more tranquil.
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by nethacker(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
nope!! cheesy
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by whitelexi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2009
@Topic: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy?

Did u really expect them to say Yes?

When everything they live for is affected by a man or the other, how else will it not affect their happiness? Give me any scenario and i will give u a potential picture so u see how a female's life is affected by a man or the other.
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
Don't need a man to be happy.
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by luxoire(f): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
@Topic - you don't need a man to be happy - but you need a man to be HAPPIER - why because they give you that sense of Completion - that sense of you are not alone, that sense of togetherness. God made man and woman to live together and no matter how hard that may be to accept - you don't need another human being to make you happy - but they would take your happiness to another whole level

this works for men and women
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by whitelexi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

@Topic - you don't need a man to be happy - but you need a man to be HAPPIER - why because they give you that sense of Completion - that sense of you are not alone, that sense of togetherness. God made man and woman to live together and no matter how hard that may be to accept - you don't need another human being to make you happy - but they would take your happiness to another whole level

Promise, not to mention any man's name, or the word man. Do not gossip with friends or relatives today about any man, do not see any movie concerning a man, do not admire any man in fiction or reality, flush all men out of your inner thoughts and your dreams when u sleep. Do not accept any form of help or assistance offered by a man, dont even think nasty thought of any man today.

Tell me u can be happy today even for an hour with that tongue tongue tongue

off to lunch
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

Promise, not to mention any man's name, or the word man. Do not gossip with friends or relatives today about any man, do not see any movie concerning a man, do not admire any man in fiction or reality, flush all men out of your inner thoughts and your dreams when u sleep. Do not accept any form of help or assistance offered by a man, dont even think nasty thought of any man today.

off to lunch
The topic says man in your life, I'm guessing relationship wise, does not necessarily mean that you block out everything concerning the male species
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by JJYOU: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

[size=18pt]this works for men and women
[/size] happy art thou. u are always a breathe of fresh air on NL
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by luxoire(f): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
JJYOU:

[/size] happy art thou. u are always a breathe of fresh air on NL

eyahh thank you huney bunny!

whitelexi:

off to lunch

hahahah ermmm i think you'll find you cant do same with women huh? just cant keep me wink(worry i meant us) outta your mind
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by whitelexi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

hahahah ermmm i think you'll find you cant do same with women huh? just cant keep me wink(worry i meant us) outta your mind

Dont even push your luck tongue
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by sistawoman: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

God created woman to complete man.

We both equally love to have each other around. We both gain greater happiness from being loved romanticly by someone of the opp. sex. It is quid pro quo in full effect.
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by luxoire(f): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2009
sistawoman:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

God created woman to complete man.

We both equally love to have each other around. We both gain greater happiness from being loved romanticly by someone of the opp. sex. It is quid pro quo in full effect.

Yes that is true and a lot of ppl are in denial about this - the minute the realise we exist in co-dependence of each other - the better off eveyr one will be

@whitelexi
hahhahaha - well there's a bit of cheek in everyone isnt there!
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by princesa(f): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2009
in the short run . . . . No cool
but in the long run . . . YES, nature and tradition demands it right undecided
Re: Ladies,must You Have A Man In Your Life For You To Be Happy? by patwhizkid(f): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2009
Yes & No

(1) (Reply)

Activate Your Manhood / . / How Long Can A Man Wait .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.