Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War (4593 Views)

Doomsday Bunkers: How America Will Survive If It Comes Under Attack (video). / Shocking: America Will Never Sell Arms To Nigeria Ever Again – Americans Reacted / Russia And Syria: The Die Is Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by OBAGADAFFI: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
fineguy11:
north korea ICBM monitored by US AND HER ALLIES?yet western media went agog with news that KIM tested an atomic weapon..u're just another war rookie whose brain have been awashed with too many HOLLYWOOD action movies..as for the your iranian assertion,WHY IS ISREAL ANGRY WITH THE OBAMA REGIME as regards this nuclear deal..STOP COMMENTING ON ISSUES BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION!!..IRAN was bound to test an atomic weapon in @least 5 yrs time..what the obama regime succeded in doing is to prolong iran's atomic aquisition for@least another 10yrs in exchange for sanctions being lifted...the isrealis knw this wont stop iran from aquiring nukes,the deal only postponed the D-DAY!!

Hot-head!!!

Yeah, anyone that doesn't agree with you trolls is a Hollywood brainwashed nonentity angry

The same NK that had a nationwide shut down of internet and phone service after the Sony hacking issues

You actually think the Western Media are so stupid to talk about the NK hydrogen bomb test before the event.

Just look at the nonsense you wrote about Iran.

The same IRAN that has been on the NUKE testing for decades, suddenly bow to international pressure.

Yet one Nigerian typing from his village is claiming Iran will test Atomic bomb in five years to come, why don't you just go over to Iran and kick start NUKE project.

You are yet to give me any innovative defense technology from you NK tongue
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Hot-head!!!

Yeah, anyone that doesn't agree with you trolls is a Hollywood brainwashed nonentity angry

The same NK that had a nationwide shut down of internet and phone service after the Sony hacking issues

You actually think the Western Media are so stupid to talk about the NK hydrogen bomb test before the event.

The same IRAN that has been on the NUKE testing for decades, suddenly bow to international pressure.

Yet one Nigerian typing from his village is claiming Iran will test Atomic bomb in five years to come, why don't you just go over to Iran and kick start NUKE project.

Oga, you are a wise one. You can reason with facts. Putin apologist never seem to get it. If Russia fights turkey, the will go all out. Had Russia fought Iraq, they would have used nuclear weapons. That is the type of Russia some Africans support. A stupid country like that. I will rather learn from the best more than the worst any day.

North Korea is a joke. America's presence in the neighborhood is keeping the north at bay and china's presence is holding the usa back. Its a win-win situation but more for the usa; The regional chaos creates uncertainty which makes America the safe bet . But make no mistake, if kasala burst, they(North korea, china, and Russia) can be rest assured of who will be flying over their country when the flames are rising. Iran is small. They need to finish their proxy wars with Jordan, Saudi, turkey, and others first before they can even be a threat.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by vioment: 1:56am On Jan 18, 2016
fineguy11:
American engages north korea and u're expecting the war to be a conventional war?how old are u?are u aware the only reason america is yet to invade north korea,is coz of her nuclear capability..the day US declare war on north korea,south korea wld be wiped of the world map.north korea knw they stand no chance against their adversaries in a conventional warfare,thats why they'av resort to atomic weaponry..south korea has no potent missile defence against north korea's ICBM's.

The same anger they dish can be dished back to them 20 fold in the first day and half of a war. They stand no chance against the USA. In two days we will all be watching the destruction of their leftover survived missiles.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by fineguy11(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Hot-head!!!

dunce...without this deal,iran was bound to build an atomic bomb in at most 5yrs....http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/sep/08/politifact-sheet-6-things-know-about-iran-nuclear-/

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-21/obama-kept-iran-s-short-breakout-time-a-secret

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-long-it-would-take-iran-to-make-a-nuclear-weapon-2015-3

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9595505/Iran-could-make-nuclear-bomb-within-10-months.html

i never argue with adults with 'infantile level of assimilation'..the only thing u're good@is watching HOLLYWOOD buster movies...keep away from thread beyond your comprehension,stick to TELEMUNDO,or u'll keep embarrassing yourself online.

3 Likes

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by fineguy11(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2016
vioment:

The same anger they dish can be dished back to them 20 fold in the first day and half of a war. They stand no chance against the USA. In two days we will all be watching the destruction of their leftover survived missiles.
north korea stands no chance against US,i dont dispute that facts,but it takes less than 3 hours for any nuclear weapon launched from pyonyang to hit Seoul..south korea@present has no shield against pyonyang's missiles,unlesss they request for the US THAD missile defence programme...

1 Like

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by OBAGADAFFI: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2016
fineguy11:
dunce...without this deal,iran was bound to build an atomic bomb in at most 5yrs....http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/sep/08/politifact-sheet-6-things-know-about-iran-nuclear-/

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-21/obama-kept-iran-s-short-breakout-time-a-secret

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-long-it-would-take-iran-to-make-a-nuclear-weapon-2015-3

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9595505/Iran-could-make-nuclear-bomb-within-10-months.html

i never argue with adults with 'infantile level of assimilation'..the only thing u're good@is watching HOLLYWOOD buster movies...keep away from thread beyond your comprehension,stick to TELEMUNDO,or u'll keep embarrassing yourself online.

And the hothead can't read and comprehend the links he is posting.

You probably thought in am here to compete with you.

The same Iran that couldn't achieve full uranium enrichment for decade, will suddenly do so after ending the program.

You lots are so disappointed that an Anti-western country like Iran is finally bowing to Western pressures.

What Iran wants now is Economic growth and technological innovations.
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by fineguy11(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

And the hothead can't read and comprehend the links he is posting.

You probably thought in am here to compete with you.

The same Iran that couldn't achieve full uranium enrichment for decade, will suddenly do so after ending the program.

You lots are so disappointed that an Anti-western country like Iran is finally bowing to Western pressures.

What Iran wants now is Economic growth and technological innovations.

are u dis dull?why are u denying your initial claim?i made a comment,that iran WAS bound to have a nuclear weapon@most in 5yrs.i posted credible links that verified my claim,in fact,US INTELLIGIENGE projected that they could have an atomic weapon in months despite sanctions being imposed on them,hence the reason OBAMA was so desperate in having this deal.why are the republicans in the US angry about the deal?why did netaYAHOO rebuked the deal?Obama had two option to prevent iran from having an an atomic weapon,either he invade iran or sign the deal,thereby lifting sanctions off iran...ISREAL WANTED THE HARD CHOICE""INVADE IRAN"the white house knew this option was disastrous with serious consequence..the biggest winner from this deal is IRAN coz,now they have assess to 150billion dollar of frozen assets and have now been reintegrated into the global financial platform.. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/14/iran-nuclear-deal-the-winners-and-losers .I have surpassed my QUOTA for the amount of replies i give to IDIOTIC comments like yours..i wish u better intelligience in your future comments..Good day.

3 Likes

Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by OBAGADAFFI: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
fineguy11:
are u dis dull?why are u denying your initial claim?i made a comment,that iran WAS bound to have a nuclear weapon@most in 5yrs.i posted credible links that verified my claim,in fact,US INTELLIGIENGE projected that they could have an atomic weapon in months despite sanctions being imposed on them,hence the reason OBAMA was so desperate in having this deal.why are the republicans in the US angry about the deal?why did netaYAHOO rebuked the deal?Obama had two option to prevent iran from having an an atomic weapon,either he invade iran or sign the deal,thereby lifting sanctions off iran...ISREAL WANTED THE HARD CHOICE""INVADE IRAN"the white house knew this option was disastrous with serious consequence..the biggest winner from this deal is IRAN coz,now they have assess to 150billion dollar of frozen assets and have now been reintegrated into the global financial platform.. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/14/iran-nuclear-deal-the-winners-and-losers .I have surpassed my QUOTA for the amount of replies i give to IDIOTIC comments like yours..i wish u better intelligience in your future comments..Good day.

You only meet arrogantly ignorant people on faceless forums, boasting on issues they have no clue about.

Hope you will be smart enough to include this disjointed theory in your future thesis.

Adios !
Re: America Will Beat Russia And/or China In A War by Missy89(f): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
fineguy11:
i doubt u knw what u're saying,are u for real?North korea(a nuclear state) wld be defeated by south korea?u knw nothing abt warfare,stick to FASHION pls.Even the US u're projecting arent dat stupid to risk a war with the north@present..Anyone who is projecting a nuclear power to defeat another nuclear power,like its 1945 knows nothing abt modern warfare...since 1945 till date,no two nuclear state have confronted each other in a one on one battle,there is a reason for that.

Kargil War 1999

India and Pakistan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terror Plot In London / If China Only Relies On Tourism Income. Can It Beat The Which Countries's GDP? / Guinnea-bissau Military: 6 Killed In Failed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.