Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday (47314 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by eleko1: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by qdat(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
I hate snake with passion
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by pinpinkay: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
op, u just killed naagin .. go nd kill lion to appease the snake god , and den, u will dance shakitibobo round the market at aba .. bfor u will be free ..source, naagin boifrend

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by idupaul: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Please let's learn to add location to our snake kill threads so others can learn about snake prone areas. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
emmyw:
I know very soon mods will move it to fp, nairaland mods and snake.

Lalasticlala and snakes... I said it earlier oh.. Now see,,,
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by adamsumale(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
you sha wanted him (not it) dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy.....hehehehe

grin Bros u mean this guy shaaaa lol

tobimillar:
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
U used to like snakes? No lemme smash u as u smashed that snake ooo, haba! Get one for a pet then?!
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by gurujoe(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
never use cutlass to kill snake if you are not train with it.
use stick/rod 1m above & focus on the head, one good strike on the head will send it to exile.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by supereagle(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Did it find way to your pot of soup. God given meat must not be wasted like that.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Luukasz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.
Start trekking or Thunder fi** yo*
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by emmyw(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Freemanan:

Lalasticlala and snakes... I said it earlier oh.. Now see,,,
They too like snake, i don't know why shocked
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by tunde1200(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
emmyw:
I know very soon mods will move it to fp, nairaland mods and snake.

I tired for them oo seems they support killing of innocent snakes.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by jamex93(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy

who told u its a male snake
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Richie0974:
So yesterday night, I was walking round the house ( Men thingy) just as I was about going back inside, I saw a snake coming out. I called for cutlass, collected it and rushed towards the snake. My first attempt, I missed that was when I realized it was a cobra with its flattened head raised up. Worst of all by the time I realized it was a cobra, I fell down. Thanks to my knowledge of snakes from watching them on TV I didn't move because it was so close. It backed away and was about going when I stood up and cut it in half, it was still trying to escape when I got a stick and smashed it. I use to think I like snakes but after yesterday I've changed my mind.

Lalasticlala
Seun

This your write up funny die , so you had an "experience" with a snake you killed last night , which kain experience be that ?. You also said you called for cutlass , from who , the gods or from your ancestors ?.

Just joking my guy , you try no be small.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
hertz9te:
Bia am waiting for you at Abuja city gate.....start coming
Nwane, I'm on my way.
Luukasz:
Start trekking or Thunder fi** yo*
Have mercy on me Bros.
rantex1:
have you started your Trekking
I want to eat pounded yam and egusi soup before I start.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by penta(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.

Bruv, hope you've started your trekking...just incase you forget.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Haywhymido(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
i expect u to start trekking now bru
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
penta:

Bruv, hope you've started your trekking...just incase you forget.
Boss, that statement was made under duress at the EFCC office.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
ogawisdom:

Lol na this little snake way u for use hand kill na him u dey disturb us for here say u kill snakesad
lols
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by babdap: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
. Do the needful if and only if you are not a bastards.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by magicminister: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
ALWAYS CUT THE HEAD OFF!!!
ITS STILL VERY DEADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Haywhymido:
i expect u to start trekking now bru

Ahn Ahn, can't I joke with you again?
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
You could've gone all MGS on it, Snake eater style. Rambo & Chuck Norris are ashamed of you right now.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Mckandre(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
mehn ! what kinda weed are u smoking? can i ve some of those?...

OP that action film u acted,who's the director? dont tell me its chuck Norris
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
babdap:
. Do the needful if and only if you are not a bastards.

Bastards? When your mates were attentive in English (Singular and Plural lessons) you were sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by tziz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
OP why??
According to you, you fell and the snake was very close to you but it turned and backed out, it didnt strike or anytin, you still stood up and killed it! Dats bad! If u watch documentaries on snakes like you said, you will know Cobras avoid humans so much, infact if in contact with humans, they will hardly strike unless badly provoked... Why did you hav to kill this beautiful creature!?
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by profem1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
WTF! how come you have such kind of beast residing with you.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by kobonaire(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Snake killers club
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by fippycbk(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:

Bros, hope say you don park de go grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Oladat(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
Now its on front page,when are you starting the trek?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by ikbnice(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
now get your trekking shoes ready.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs Prototype Houses (Photos) / 13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse / Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.