Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday (47316 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by DonXavi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
tobimillar:
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy
There's great enmity between man and the serpent as can be seen in the bible verse below, and I believe that answers your question:

Genesis 3:14-15
14.The Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, coursed are you above all creatures of the field! On your belly you will crawl
and dust you will eat all the days of your life.
15.And I will put hostility between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring; her offspring will attack your head, and you will attack her offspring's heel."
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
FILEBE:

If the PM you meant is the nairaland email thingy then i just shot you one!

Already replied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by FILEBE(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:

Already replied.
I can't seem to see anything here. Is it in my e-mail or where did u reply to?
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
FILEBE:

I can't seem to see anything here. Is it in my e-mail or where did u reply to?

Ok, let's make things easier. I will follow you, do the same and it will be easy to send messages.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by FILEBE(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:

Ok, let's make things easier. I will follow you, do the same and it will be easy to send messages.

just did. I sent a message.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Lovexme(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Urine:
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.

Jungle boot for sale at a discounted rate. I'll throw in a pack of lucozade for good measure.

You go trek tire.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lovexme:

Jungle boot for sale at a discounted rate. I'll throw in a pack of lucozade for good measure.

You go trek tire.

Please send it to me, I will pay you when I'm back.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by easyz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
naijainfogalery:
OP thank God for your life, the truth is snakes hardly attack unless they feel threatened. If you had run, Chai. You would have gotten like a 100 bites in 5 seconds, next time, a long plank is your best option, killing a snake with cutlass can put other peoples life in danger better still, just let it go lol or call animal advocates here on nairaland that always say, you shouldnt have killed it instead of you to catch it and take it to the zoo. grin cheesy grin

And some crazy minds and religious fanatics
believe I am now a Muslim. I'm not a Muslim. I
am a Christian and believe in Christ, but I
decided to write in Arabic. Arabic is the language
like English. lolz
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Opoki(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
You just killed a king cobra. Not so aggressive like the queen.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by alobright17(m): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2016
smexy:
we're not whites bro, chillax
the cow goat chicken e.t.c meats even fishes you eat every now and then are all guilty,while your friend Mr/mrs snakes are innocent abi? Na hypocrisy and I too know they kill people like you.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Lovexme(m): 5:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Urine:

Please send it to me, I will pay you when I'm back.
okay. I dey come.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by alobright17(m): 5:51am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=tobimillar post=42057795]Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy[/quotethe cow goat chicken e.t.c meats even fishes you eat every now and then are all guilty,while your friend Mr/mrs snakes are innocent abi? Na hypocrisy and I too know they kill people like you.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by alobright17(m): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2016
the cow goat chicken e.t.c meats even fishes you eat every now and then are all guilty,while your friend Mr/mrs snakes are innocent abi? Na hypocrisy and I too know they kill people like you.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by alobright17(m): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2016
tobimillar:
Why kill the snake?? The snake left his (not IT'S ) home in the morning and after its morning prayers (praying only for what to eat and to come back home safely) , you killed him (not it). Ask yourself why? The snake was not in your bedroom was it? You fell and the poor innocent snake still strolled away out of pity for your soul, yet you are not satisfied, you sha wanted it dead by all means. Now that you have killed him, hope you are happy
mugu question
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by AFRICANDICEY: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2016
it is more effective to kill snake with stick (reasonable length) than cutlass.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by AFRICANDICEY: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Next time use stick instead of cutlass.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by mobaladf: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2016
its big
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by lovely17(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Urine:
If this makes front page, I will trek from Lagos to Abuja in support of Olisa Metuh.
I hope you ve started your journey
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Urine: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2016
lovely17:
I hope you ve started your journey

Yes, I'm on my way.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by cutekhalifa(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Rattle snake season 1..... Mbaise people oya come take unah favorite meat.... grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
magicminister:
ALWAYS CUT THE HEAD OFF!!!
ITS STILL VERY DEADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss, good evening and happy new year. I sent you mail earlier on and yet to get your reply. Do reply pls.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by magicminister: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
SerialGist:

Boss, good evening and happy new year. I sent you mail earlier on and yet to get your reply. Do reply pls.

i am so sorry.
Please send it to icevillebeatz@gmail.com
will tend to it real quick.
Thanks
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
magicminister:

i am so sorry. Please send it to icevillebeatz@gmail.com will tend to it real quick. Thanks
Sent again. Do reply.
Re: My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday by Shegricho: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Urine:
Hope u have started trekking, where are you now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Photos That Sum Up How The World Has Changed For The Worse / Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.