Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! (2274 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
The 28 year old gives social media a peek of her stomach!

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by poshestmina(f): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
How come such a gorgeous lady is single ?

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by poshestmina(f): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by poshestmina(f): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:

She is 28. She will get married before she turns 60 or 70 hopefully

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
poshestmina:

She is 28. She will get married before she turns 60 or 70 hopefully
na..that's a curse na.....hopefully she will get married soon....sometimes you just wonder how such a pretty lady is single.....this is the kinda lady u wake up next to every morning and thank the lord for such miracle

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by poshestmina(f): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
na..that's a curse na.....hopefully she will get married soon....sometimes you just wonder how such a pretty lady is single.....this is the kinda lady u wake up next to every morning and thank the lord for such miracle

Help us marry her kiss
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
poshestmina:

Help us marry her kiss
I wish...but I don't have fame or money
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by poshestmina(f): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
I wish...but I don't have fame or money

God will suprise you soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
poshestmina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
what? angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
poshestmina:

God will suprise you soon smiley
amen...Thanks Miss....wish u the best
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
she has a 23 year old boyfriend. She's not single
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
she has a 23 year old boyfriend. She's not single
we all know its all bedmate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by cruzita(f): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
I no see any stomach ooo na small flesh I see.oya OP return my mb
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
we all know its all bedmate
but they have been together since 2011
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Charix does this turn you on? She's losing weight for you

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
but they have been together since 2011
u mean the guy was 18 when they started dating....thats strange and odd.....shes alot older and i doubt marriage cos i doubt the guy will marry at 25....muna is getting older

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
u mean the guy was 18 when they started dating....thats strange and odd.....shes alot older and i doubt marriage cos i doubt the guy will marry at 25....muna is getting older
so you don't believe muna is 28? sad
And some men marry young. Its possible. Maybe she will get a baby out of him
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Munachi you look cheap and fat!
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
she's a s l u t no decent older man wants her as a wife. All she can pull is a little boy. She's nasty. Has been dating him since he was 17!!! She's disgusting. I could say more but I'm too lazy to type. Ask charix and utchgirl to fill you in.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Runtingz16:
she's a s l u t no decent older man wants her as a wife. All she can pull is a little boy. She's nasty. Has been dating him since he was 17!!! She's disgusting. I could say more but I'm too lazy to type. Ask charix and utchgirl to fill you in.
even though i dont really know her in person i feel disappoinyed...whats really happening to the ladies of this Age?

am sure the guy will wake up oneday and realise shes way too old for him ....

you are right though,some dudes marry early but the cultural/traditional orientation inculcated in Nigerians about marrying an older lady will surely set in....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
look. She's a desperate W H O R E claiming 28

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
look. She's a desperate old W H O R E claiming 28 with saggy retired b r e a s t s

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
even though i dont really know her in person i feel disappoinyed...whats really happening to the ladies of this Age?

am sure the guy will wake up oneday and realise shes way too old for him ....

you are right though,some dudes marry early but the cultural/traditional orientation inculcated in Nigerians about marrying an older lady will surely set in....
he's just using her for free s e x he is cheating on her behind her back with younger girls. Muna is a sad individual. She can't get a man. Look at all her mates. She's the odd one and sticks out like a sore thumb. Which man would want to pay a bride price on such a used up woman. When there are girls in their 20s who are beautiful and decent.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Runtingz16:
he's just using her for free s e x he is cheating on her behind her back with younger girls. Muna is a sad individual. She can't get a man. Look at all her mates. She's the odd one and sticks out like a sore thumb. Which man would want to pay a bride price on such a used up woman. When there are girls in their 20s who are beautiful and decent.
damn you truely hate her...I know she's older than 28 cos this ur pics shows an old lady in her 30.. But she's still cute and still has her beauty, am sure there's a crazy guy like me out there who thinks she's still beautiful

Every lady had a past anyway,its the present and futures that matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wikipedia says she's 35 lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muna_(Rapper)

35 dating 23 since 2011 is child abuse

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
damn you truely hate her...I know she's older than 28 cos this ur pics shows an old lady in her 30.. But she's still cute and still has her beauty, am sure there's a crazy guy like me out there who thinks she's still beautiful

Every lady had a past anyway,its the present and futures that matters
not that I hate her. She's an embarrassment to Igbo's! Yeah she's at least 35. But will swear she's 28. In that pic I posted she's claiming to be 25 grin grin grin grin grin too funny! #delusional

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
Wikipedia says she's 35 lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muna_(Rapper)

35 dating 23 since 2011 is child abuse
she's got to be between 31 and 35. I'm even bring generous

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Runtingz16:
not that I hate her. She's an embarrassment to Igbo's! Yeah she's at least 35. But will swear she's 28. In that pic I posted she's claiming to be 25 grin grin grin grin grin too funny! #delusional
25 Then am 18..I believe she can still work on her image and get her shit together

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
kallmemrB:
25 Then am 18..I believe she can still work on her image and get her shit together
maybe that boy believes she's 28. Not knowing he is dating his mothers age cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Runtingz16:
maybe that boy believes she's 28. Not knowing he is dating his mothers age cheesy grin grin
bro gotta to to bed..tomorrow is Monday gotta work out maybe i can marry someone more gorgeous than her... It's all pipe dreams without money

Goodnight and Have a wonderful week

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian On Instagram / Yoga-this Hot Lady's Yoga Photos Got Guys Attension Online / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Ice Prince Adorable Photo – See What She Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.