Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! (2305 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Utchgirl(f): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Runtingz16:
she's a s l u t no decent older man wants her as a wife. All she can pull is a little boy. She's nasty. Has been dating him since he was 17!!! She's disgusting. I could say more but I'm too lazy to type. Ask charix and utchgirl to fill you in.

LMAO !

Munachi is on her own naah

Let her pray dt her tomboy( tomi thomas) wil nt leave her 4 a fresher blood .All d same, i wish dem a hapi married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Runtingz16: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Utchgirl:

LMAO !

Let her pray dt her tomboy( tomi thomas) wil nt leave her 4 a fresher blood .All d same, i wish dem a hapi married life in advance.
lol that's if he ever proposes lol. Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free. In this case an old cow. Can you imagine how much her bride price will be lol

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Utchgirl(f): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
The 28 year old gives social media a peek of her stomach!

Why can't u respect urself 4 once in dis forum ?

Atimes, i dey shame on ur behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Utchgirl:

LMAO !

awwi so you wished me hml? So sweet of you smiley
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Runtingz16:
lol that's if he ever proposes lol. Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free. In this case an old cow. Can you imagine how much her bride price will be lol
shut yo mouth
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Utchgirl(f): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
awwi so you wished me hml? So sweet of you smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Stomach! by Palmwinetapper: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Utchgirl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you are getting sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotpics... / Davido Showcases His Two Best Friends That Over Eats And Drinks (pics, Vid) / Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases Her Killer Curves In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.