Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance (8244 Views)

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) / Shi’ites Protest At NASS, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release / As A Condition For Vaccination Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by great664(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
abduljabbar4:

3 of his children were killed without any charges by the army under gej and I didn't see any comment like this from you
El -Rufai condemned it and call GEJ names but today he is singing a new song and callin him terrorist just like you. Biased in all things

He went begging a known Terrorist for vote. Hypocrite Abbokis

4 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by AJaylee(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
There is one question u guys are not asking. Y Always him? Is he d. Only Muslim in Nigeria? Y didn't d govt kill my uncle or sister cos I'm a Muslim. One tin I know is there is something hidden. Bt one tin I'm sure abt is dat he is pig headed.
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by Ola17: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
abduljabbar4:

3 of his children were killed without any charges by the army under gej and I didn't see any comment like this from you

Must we be biased on every thing? I know Sunni Moslems do harbor deep animosity towards the Shi'tes but 2 wrong doesn't make a right.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its really a sad case that no one gets a fair chance @ trial in this administration... Its clearly a case of dictatorship...

I wonder how DSS and EFCC arrest and detain people without evidence or without charging em to court.. Its not done in any part of the world..

Even if the dude commits a crime, charge him to court and follow due process... You cant detain someone as long as you like based on the fact that you as a Governing body feels so..

My 2 Cents..

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by abduljabbar4(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Of course I criticised it then. Two wrongs don't make a right. It is totally barbaric and heartless for you to attempt to justify this action by Buhari with that that happened ďuring Jonathan's regime. Very barbaric.

Buhari should either release Mr Zazarky or charge him to court. All this extra-judicial trial and detention is totally undemocratic. It's totally wrong by all standards.

Buhari's govt massacred these guys including women and children. They took away the corpses to unknown destination. They destroyed the Shiites buildings and property. They shot, wounded, maimed, kidnapped and detained the Shiite leader unlawfully. We all have conscience. Is this right? There is God O, there is God in everything we are doing. Let's do things the right way.

I particularly was not in support of this action to the extent of getting banned for "supporting terrorism" ie supporting the shiites.

I was only trying to point out the hypocrisy of your group
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by abduljabbar4(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Of course I criticised it then. Two wrongs don't make a right. It is totally barbaric and heartless for you to attempt to justify this action by Buhari with that that happened ďuring Jonathan's regime. Very barbaric.

Buhari should either release Mr Zazarky or charge him to court. All this extra-judicial trial and detention is totally undemocratic. It's totally wrong by all standards.

Buhari's govt massacred these guys including women and children. They took away the corpses to unknown destination. They destroyed the Shiites buildings and property. They shot, wounded, maimed, kidnapped and detained the Shiite leader unlawfully. We all have conscience. Is this right? There is God O, there is God in everything we are doing. Let's do things the right way.

I particularly was not in support of this action to the extent of getting banned for "supporting terrorism" ie supporting the shiites.

But are you aware that there are other Nigerians that have spent decades in prison without trial? Have you heard about the man that spent 50 years in prison without any trial and his only offense was accidentally hitting a man from a royal family in Kano? That also didn't happen under this administration
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by julioralph(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
amunkita:

Baba, re u from chad

Person wey Govt supposedly hold nah him u want make him show face on his own..

Nwanne Ibu Akpa Amu.
simply rushed 2ru d article wink

sorry o, seems d story is referring to d Man's group and not the man himself.

but nwanne, ị nwere ike gbazie m na-enweghị mkparị tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by ShowYourCertificate: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
abduljabbar4:

But are you aware that there are other Nigerians that have spent decades in prison without trial? Have you heard about the man that spent 50 years in prison without any trial and his only offense was accidentally hitting a man from a royal family in Kano? That also didn't happen under this administration
What is wrong is wrong. Tell Buhari to do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by amunkita(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
julioralph:

simply rushed 2ru d article wink

sorry o, seems d story is referring to d Man's group and not the man himself.

but nwanne, ị nwere ike gbazie m na-enweghị mkparị tongue tongue tongue

Chisos!!!!
Nwanne Mmadu, so Ibu onye igbo
Amu ne kene ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by Jabioro: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chubhie:
Nomatter how long it takes,The Shiites will get justice using all legal channels. These are the four men that scripted and executed the massacre on them--PMB,Sanusi lamido sanusi, midget el rufia and the hammer--burantashi.
You failed to mention GEJ that killed three of his son ..therefore add him ASAP..
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by julioralph(m): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
amunkita:

Chisos!!!!
Nwanne Mmadu, so Ibu onye igbo
Amu ne kene ooo..
biko I don hear you lipsrsealed am not Igbo.
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by oluwasegun007(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
i so much love dat mans name when pronounced....can anyone in the house tell me d meaning.....

1 Like

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by lailo: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pple will just give Gov. conditions anyhow as if we are in a lawless country.
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by poseidon12: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

I hope the people responsible for the massacre will eventually be taken to the ICC. These people will not get justice in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by odogwu125: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
See hw serious ppl insist on total justice against all odds when persecuted by d state. Somewhere down south some one is being set up 4 nt supporting APC rigging in Bayelsa and his ppl are busy chasing shadows and looking for insult competition with others who it does not concern instead gathering evidences and assembling a legal team

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by abimic(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Last i heard from Saharareporters was that the man and his wives were back in Nigeria after being flown abroad for treatment having suffered injuries in the course of their arrest. So far, El Zakzaky had being enjoying his time out and not in detention as so acclaimed if Saharareporters reportage is anything concrete to believe.
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by Onyocha: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
abimic:
Last i heard from Saharareporters was that the man and his wives were back in Nigeria after being flown abroad for treatment having suffered injuries in the course of their arrest. So far, El Zakzaky had being enjoying his time out and not in detention as so acclaimed if Saharareporters reportage is anything concrete to believe.

Zakzaky was reportedly shot six times, and his wife twice, and another 3 sons of his killed in December, 2015. members of his group were reportedly allowed to see him in a government facility in Abuja. do you really think that is enjoying? according to those who visited him, it was reported that Zakzaky and his wife were possibly flown out of the country for treatment of gunshot wounds. i guess you really envy and wish for such "enjoyment". tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by Onyocha: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jabioro:
You failed to mention GEJ that killed three of his son ..therefore add him ASAP..

i do not subscribe to the idea that GEJ killed his three sons. GEJ was swift to call Zakzaky on phone and even tender a verbal apology which Zakzaky rejected. El Rufai was quick to his keyboard to cheer the news on Facebook that "Zakzaky rejected Jonathan's sorry". google it and you may still find it on el rufai's facebook page, if he has not deleted it. Zakzaky wanted the Jonathan governement to bring the perpetrators who killed his sons and 30 of his members to justice. the same el rufai, during election campaign, visited Zakzaky in his "illegal structure" to win election favors.

now, after hundreds of Zakzaky's followers killed in December 2015, another 3 sons killed, his wife shot twice, his deputy killed; houses, graveyard and worship center demolished; weeks of detention; missing people; reports of mass graves; el rufai is clutching at straws to justify massacre and extra judicial killings. now we hear about "state within a state"; boys scouts/boys brigade referred to as "militia" or "private army"; illegal structure; procession without police permit; weapons storage but nothing found or displayed for the public to see; assassination attempt with sticks and catapults in the face of heavily armed soldiers e.t.c. but under Jonathan, the Nigerian Army was tagged by the same el rufai as "the Jonathanian genocidal army" when in 2014 three sons and 30 members of Zakzaky's Islamic Movement in Nigeria were killed. compare the magnitude of the calamities in 2014 and in 2015 and assess the reaction of el rufai.

these are the double-standards people dont like.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by Onyocha: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
LINKS TO EL-RUFAI'S POSTS BACK THEN:

"El-Zakzaky rejects Jonathan’s ‘sorry’" :

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/509357416275009536

https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10154572335820128

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3216035_screen20151217082220_jpega91cd76f72fb15dc5404a7dcfdfea9ad

EL RUFAI'S CONDOLENCE VISIT TO ZAKZAKY IN THE "ILLEGAL STRUCTURE" :

AFTER EL RUFAI'S ELECTION VICTORY-PAID BACK TO ZAKZAKY:

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by dignity33: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2016
An old man can't survive four bullet wound he got, i doubt if he still alive.
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by nike4love: 4:53am On Jan 18, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

I wonder why nigerian soldiers are behaving like an islamic sect.
What on earth will justify shooting live arms at unarmed ppl and extra judicial killings.
Re: Shiites Demand Zakzaky’s Release Before Panel Appearance by alawaiss(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=42072545]

Does dat justfy d recent massacre of hlples nd armlez ppl includin Women nd Xhildren? PMB mst srly pay for hiz inhumane nd brutal senselez killin of fellow ctzen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moussa Faki Mahamat Visits Osinbajo (Photos) / Zonal Congress: Our South West Leaders Disappointed APC, Others – PDP / Nigerian Student Achieves Best 2010 Gcse Results In Uk- 15 A*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.